Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that incident. It was from the Faroe Islands, where a schoolboy asked Frederik whether he had ever had gay dreams. Mary cracked up completely. :lol:
That was during their visit to Iceland in 2008. Both, Laughing Mary and the President's wife who kept asking what the boy meant were really "supportive" in this situation. :)

Last edited:
:previous: Iceland, that's right. Thanks Ricarda :)

I've seen more pics of that episode, Frederik initially had a say-what!-expression on his face:

Last edited:
1976 British Royals

Little video of the British royals in Canada in 1976 for I believe the Olympic's as Anne was taking part. Loved the little moments at the start with the 3 brothers and Andrew shouting "Edward!" at the start to make him turn to face the cameras.

A cute picture of Harald and Sonja playing with little Märtha Louise:
http://img125.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=00420_ML_parentsatSkaugum_122_485lo.jpg
(scanpix)

Aw :wub: It's really inevitable how much Märtha Louise's little daughter, Maud, looks like her in this picture.

That might just be one of the best pictures of Joachim, he's just shining with pride. I love that Marie handed little Athena to him, I think it's so boring that it's alway the mum who's holding the baby (I loved that Frederik got a chance to hold a baby too when the twins were born). Definitely one of my favourites too.

1976 British Royals

Little video of the British royals in Canada in 1976 for I believe the Olympic's as Anne was taking part. Loved the little moments at the start with the 3 brothers and Andrew shouting "Edward!" at the start to make him turn to face the cameras.

What a lovely video, haven't seen that one before so thank you for posting it :flowers: Andrew was quite the eye candy in his younger days, if i might say so, and Charles certainly wasn't bad either :p

Wow, in the 1976 video I could really see how much Zara looks like Princess Anne. its nice to see the family relaxing and you can see how much different the Queen is with her younger children, too bad she became Queen when Anne and Charles were so young because I have always believed she loves her children. I think what most of us forget(myself especially) forget about the generational differences between when Charles was born and when Edward was born. The traditional upbringing that Charles experienced was what children of the "upper" crust of society experienced. Parents in that era weren't as involved as parents are today. Heck my father never changed a diaper, cooked a meal or did house work, he did the manly work only, the rest was my mothers. If my husband tried that I would kick his bum. lol

HOW did I miss this episode?? That's hysterical!

And they handled it perfectly - they didn't get their knickers in a twist, just reacting in a light and funny manner. Not condescending, just pleasant all around.:flowers:

Last edited:
I

And a situation so familiar to all married men. The bloody thing doesn't work :bang: and your otherwise loving and supporting wife is laughing her head off: http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files-dk/node-images/385/4/4385706---jpg.jpg

Bella shoving flowers up the nose of Christian, litterally! http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files-dk/node-images/617/3/3617066-retsbilleder.jpg

Joachim wanted to punch something and Marie's warm smile = brilliant picture.

And i love little Isabella showing her brother her very own flower bouquet (i believe she also showed her dad)

Letizia and Felipe walking in Madrid, they were having dinner a few days before Felipe's birthday. They belong together, there is a strong love and bond between them.
Foro Hispanico de Opiniones sobre la Realeza: Fotos

It's so lovely to see that there are couples out there who were able to find their 'happily ever after'.

Princess Letizia and Prince Charles during Charles and Camilla's visit to Spain on 4th April 2011:

http://leblas.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/princess-letizia.jpg?w=300&h=227

Letizia and Camilla

http://leblas.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/princess-letizia-2.jpg?w=300&h=257

Letizia also has a funny facial expression here. :ROFLMAO:

Charles is being so very gallant here :D, and it seems like the Duchess and Princess of Austrias were sharing a very amusing tid-bit together. Delightful.

Stories about cruel stepmothers should be forbidden.

More of the Danish royals skiing, though it's Marie and Joachim's turn! I love these images of this extended family, Marie is lovely with Nikolai and Felix and they in turn look like they love her too.

Marie, Athena and Felix + Marie and Felix + Nikolai and Athena

I love the one of Marie kissing Felix' head. Lovely photo.

Are these from the official photoshoot that the royals give in order to get the rest of their vacation in private?

Are these from the official photoshoot that the royals give in order to get the rest of their vacation in private?

Yes they are. The British Royals could do with perhaps doing this again. They used to do it when the York's and Wales' used to ski together, though I suppose it only looks cute when young children are involved. Can't really imagine William and Catherine with the Middleton's rolling around in the snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom