Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cute image of Willem and Maxima. :)

4h5ysg.jpg

Lady Louise helping Granny receive flowers from young girl. Too cute.

And Princess Eugenie is helping Lady Louise. Such a sweet family.

Here are some warm moments between Claire Lademacher and Prince Felix of Luxemburg during the engagement photocall.

Prince Felix is so lovely and soft to his wife-to-be.

Prinz Felix and Claire Lademacher present themselves to the international press - YouTube

:previous: The look of pure bliss on the faces of both couples :wub:.

Last edited:
I came accross a very nice - and rather long! - video about the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh and I thought I would share :

The Queen and Prince Philip - 65 Years - YouTube

Plenty of smiles, private asides and glances over 65 years ... The Queen and the Duke aren't prone to public demonstration of affection, but somehow you get the feeling that they are very confortable with each other, care about one another and are completely in tune.

Very cute image of Willem and Maxima. :)

4h5ysg.jpg

Lady Louise helping Granny receive flowers from young girl. Too cute.

That is a lovely image of the 3 cousins. Even the police officers look to be smiling.

And the granny is proud of her granddaughters. Only Zara is missing.

That is a lovely image of the 3 cousins. Even the police officers look to be smiling.
:previous:
I am so glad they are slowly allowing Lady Louise to appear in public during public functions, she really seems to enjoy herself, plus I think this helps her confidence and will hopefully allow her to be left alone during her normal daily routine. I always thought that to keep her completely away was taking a vital part of her heritage away from her and not allowing her to grow into her position. Even though they have decided to styles her as a Lady, she is the granddaughter of the current Queen and as such, really is a Royal Princess. I just love her!!:flowers:

Stumbled across two lovely pictures:
The first one of Prince Charles and his cousin Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones.

This is an awesome pic..I loved it like hell. Charles was awesome as a young man..
I love the spontaneity and natural-look of this pic.
Far better than the "Oh look they are clicking lets kiss" type of pics..
And oddly, in our strange world, a pic of Diana crying will sell a billion times than the pic of Charles laughing..

Last edited:
I love any photo of Edward and Sophie, they are lovely. Nice look from Sophie. I agree Archduchess zelia, how can you not love 'em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom