Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I don't see Mike referring to his Mother-in-Law in that particular tone of voice that sets ones teeth on edge! :D :D

- Picture 2

Whatever they are talking about he sure knocked her socks off! :ROFLMAO: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

The Dutch Princesses are all so cute, I love all their blonde hair and their clothes.

Cute image of the British Royal Family. Princess Anne places a daffodil on the head of her baby brother Prince Edward in 1965.

Wow, I forget sometimes the HUGH difference in age between the British Royal siblings, how old was Charles when Edward was born?

Archduchess Zelia said:
Fifteen, turning sixteen I believe.

Yep, that's right; Charles was born November 14, 1948 and Edward March 10, 1964. Anne was 13 going on 14 (August 15, 1950) and Andrew had just turned four (February 19, 1960). Not such a big difference now is it? (Charles is almost 64, Anne 62, Andrew 52 and Edward 48.)

Last edited:
Charles once said that the age gap between himself and Edward made him feel like a second father to Edward. It also adds to the fact that their relationship is not that close now that they are older. Edward (and probably Andrew) will likely be around to see William crowned as King due to them being that much younger.

I love the LOVE between the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge! I am so darned happy for William, that he has found the one thing he has searched for his entire life, true love. I pray they have the kind of marriage his grandparents have, love, friendship and laughter!

I love the LOVE between the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge! I am so darned happy for William, that he has found the one thing he has searched for his entire life, true love. I pray they have the kind of marriage his grandparents have, love, friendship and laughter!

I'm in agreement with your sentiments. He has found what many of us would die to have, and I hope his marriage will bring him happiness.

I love all of those pictures, especially the first one of Felipe and Letizia, that one is a really wonderful and romantic picture. The girls are so adorable.

Such beautiful and sweet pictures, thanks so much for posting!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is SO adorable! Princess Anne on a walk with her 2-year-old granddaughter! How sweet!

Savannah is gorgeous! Love the pictures of her trying to walk the dog :D.

I adore the ones of Anne and Savannah, seeing those two together is the best thing.

Savannah is a real cutie, can't quite make out which one of her parents she resemble the most, I think she's a great mix of both Peter and Autumn.

From the Spanish pictures, Leo sure looks like a daddies girl. Both of the girls are so beautiful. Sofia is going to be very tall, she looks like the older one. She is really growing into a beautiful little girl!!

Sooooo wonderful pictures, the best I have seen from the SRF until now
Bye Bine

Fantastic pictures of Felipe, Letizia and the two little girls.
Little Savannah is absolutely gorgeous and those photos are great, with herr parents, and especially her grandmother.

:previous: Lovely photos of the Danish Crown-Princely couple. Thank you for sharing.

All the couples look happy, I love Margrethe and Henrik, they look so happy together. The one that looks a little ackward to me is Joachim and Marie, not saying it isn't love, they just look uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom