Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Luxembourgian royals are a delight to watch; they definitely had a great time.
It's not a competition, and Guillaume and Stephanie are amazing together, but my favourite couple is still Louis and Tessy; how adorable are those two together? :wub:

Beautiful pictures of Prince Albert and Charlene too.

Artemisia said:
The Luxembourgian royals are a delight to watch; they definitely had a great time.
It's not a competition, and Guillaume and Stephanie are amazing together, but my favourite couple is still Louis and Tessy; how adorable are those two together? :wub:

What lovely photos! This particular group is definitely having a great time, not just at the Games, but with each other.

Wills and Kate

my god I could go on for hours lol!

You had some great photos in your bunch. Not sure which are my favorite ones. The 'almost kiss' ones are really sweet, but so are the rest of them. So nice to see this couple relax a bit. They have earned it.

Some LOVELY images of Wiliam and Catherine from today, particularly loved when they embraced.

Some nice images of Edward greeting Carl-Philip and Sophie greeting Daniel. Old friends! Click on the thumbnails. When Daniel walked past William there was no meet and greet, but when they met Sophie and Edward they smiled. I think it's lovely that Edward and Sophie are maintaining friendships with the European Royals, as the BRF have drifted off from their counterparts over the years.

Poor Harry seems like a bit of a gooseberry at times when he's with Will and Kate. I'd happily round the numbers up to four if he can't find anyone else ;).

greet puctures of prince carl phillip and prince daniel greet other royals (sophie,edward,maxima and w-a)
it's nice to see that they havd great cominication and friendship and probably with busy royals scheceduls,they enjoy events like olympics when they can see each others :)

ghost_night554 said:

I really do love this couple. They may not always be openly affectionate, but when they are, there's no doubt how they feel about each other.

EIIR said:
Poor Harry seems like a bit of a gooseberry at times when he's with Will and Kate. I'd happily round the numbers up to four if he can't find anyone else ;).

You and me both :D.

Last edited:

The thing I love about the Luxes is how unabashedly crazy they all are for one another...even the brothers are very affectionate with each another. I NEVER get tired of watching that family! :whistling:

Louis and Tessy are adorable, and Guillaume and Stephanie are a joy to watch because she has really brought him out of his shell. They are my FAVORITE young Royal couple right now, can't wait for the wedding! :p

And before I forget, it's wonderful that Albert and Charlene are proving the naysayers wrong. ;)

I really do love this couple. They may not always be openly affectionate, but when they are, there's no doubt how they feel about each other.

You and me both :D.

Those really are such lovely photos of them, and yes, it's always nice when you get to see some evidence of their real personalities. I think they're both very guarded and professional most of the time, and I think that works very well for them, but it's always so nice when they really let go and have fun.

:previous:
Amazing pic, on lehtikuva have more picrures of Swedish royals with Dutch royals :), and also like it how Daniel and Carl Phillip greets Sophie and Edward :)

I wonder why British royals have drifted apart from their counterparts along the years. The only couple they show affection toare Constantine and Anne Marie.
I don´t like the attitude of William and Harry. It´s snobbish to say the least.
How good it is to see other families like the Luxembourgs who are so friendly and loving, Willem and Maxima, Phillippe and Mathilde, Haakon and Mette Marit.
The only nice ones of the Brits are Edward and Sophie. Good for them!

I wonder why British royals have drifted apart from their counterparts along the years. The only couple they show affection toare Constantine and Anne Marie.
How good it is to see other families like the Luxembourgs who are so friendly and loving, Willem and Maxima, Phillippe and Mathilde, Haakon and Mette Marit.

:previous:
:):flowers::flowers::flowers:

It is largely to do with Edward and Sophie being the usual British representatives at European Royal gatherings, for birthdays and weddings etc. Charles, Anne and Andrew have done a few but Edward and Sophie tend to be the ones who go most. They also get invited to birthdays as friends, even when the occasion is not a state occasion (Martha-Louise's birthday and Willem-Alexander's.) as they are now friends with these families.

Those really are such lovely photos of them, and yes, it's always nice when you get to see some evidence of their real personalities. I think they're both very guarded and professional most of the time, and I think that works very well for them, but it's always so nice when they really let go and have fun.

Indeed, and the rarity of these moments makes them all the more special to witness.

Amalia is adorable! She & her family must be having a wonderful experience at the games! They look like a fun group

Crown prince Frederik greeting his parents, Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik during the Olympics
The Royal Watcher
Ahm . . . wasn't Frederik supposed to have a bit of strained relationship with his parents for much the same reason Charles is with his parents?

I can see how this sort of tension could be a problem! :lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol:

I hope these pics will put a rest to the comments about how William is cold, controlling etc etc....lovely couple.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom