Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful pictures again of Victoria and Daniel, shows their huge love once again! And how sweet are the ones of Daniel with his little girl :wub:

Simply lovely. You can feel the love and the closeness of the family in these photos.

Wonderful pictures from Estelle's christening, but this one just melted my heart. :wub:
It is clear the little girl is doted on by everyone in her family, and the picture of Queen Silvia and Prince Daniel is very sweet.

Estelle is certainly lucky to have so many people who love her :wub:. She's such a beautiful (and serious) baby.

:previous:
Also cute pictures of Princess Estelle and her godfather,Prince of Orange :)
1 2

Willem-Alexander is an expert parent here. He has three little girls after all :D.

Simply precious :wub:.

Has this one been posted yet? I think Miss. Estelle is trying to tell us something :D.

Facebook

Such wonderful pictures from Estelle's christening, thank you all for posting them.

All those pictures of Estelle and Daniel are just melting my heart completely, those two are absolutely precious together, she's gonna be a real daddy's girl :wub:

Such wonderful pictures from Estelle's christening, thank you all for posting them.

All those pictures of Estelle and Daniel are just melting my heart completely, those two are absolutely precious together, she's gonna be a real daddy's girl :wub:

I think the said Daddy is very happy to have that arrangement :D :wub:.

Thanks to all who posted of the christening. The ones of Silvia and Daniel are sweet. Of course, the ones with Victoria, Daniel and Estelle are beautiful. Those pictures are truly priceless.

:previous:
I really love this picture: the King looking at his adorable granddaughter, while his own daughter looks lovingly at him. :)

Oh Very Nice & warm Picture , They Looks So Lovely , Thank’s LadyFinn :)

Ooh That’s Really Great Video , I Had Never see it before , What The Occasion was ?? Thank you for Posting Her_Majesty

:previous: Thanks for sharing, fairy tale. I always love seeing Haakon and MM with their kids. Such a sweet family.

I can imagine the words on HM the Queen Mother's Lips

"If you give Charles any trouble, that's where I'll throw you.. Now just smile and wave."

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom