Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanta Cristina also bears resemblance to her maternal uncle, King Constantine of Greece.

IloveCP, Daria_S
I agree to you girls!
Even though relationships between Prince Charles and Princess Diana were very complicated, Prince Charles was always a good father and loves his boys so much. I think they are very close to each other. And William is the cutest royal baby ever :D
Look at this picture! Baby William is keen to meet his day-old baby brother with his dad at St Mary's Hospital, Paddington.

IloveCP, Daria_S
I agree to you girls!
Even though relationships between Prince Charles and Princess Diana were very complicated, Prince Charles was always a good father and loves his boys so much. I think they are very close to each other. And William is the cutest royal baby ever :D
Look at this picture! Baby William is keen to meet his day-old baby brother with his dad at St Mary's Hospital, Paddington.

That picture is sweet. Though it strikes me that William was a very independent little guy. His holding on to this father's hand, but is still trying to do the walking on his own. Too cute :D. Yes, the relationship between Charles and his sons always struck me as very simple; unconditional love on all parts, not without disagreements of course.

Principessa, the picture of Mary and Christian is very sweet. They appear to have a very strong bond, which is not surprising, because almost always the relationship between the first child and his/her mother is very special.

It may not have been deceiving at all. You can be madly in love with someone and still make stupid mistakes.

Hm, I tend to disagree. If you are madly in love, you are simply not interested in another girl.
And: I do not believe, that they were "madly in love" any more, it was just "about time". They were together even longer than Victoria and Daniel and they had to wait until the big sister was announcing her wedding first.....
So today we may say: thank God, that it did not happen :cool:.
BYe Bine

This is definitely one of my favourite royal pictures. There's another picture from that day of Christian holding Mary's face in his hands and looking into her eyes and that's just one of the sweetest things I've ever seen.

You mean this one?
Mother and son - Kopi.jpg - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage

Mother and child pics are usually pretty cute, but let's not forget the parents: Tenderness - Kopi.jpg - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage

Muhler, thank you for the photos! The're quite lovely. The one of Mary and Christian is heart-warming.

Love the picture of Crown Princess Mary with Christian- so adorable! thanks for posting these, they are great~

:previous: Thank you for the lovely pictures, Molly. The British Royal Family appears to be very closely knit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom