Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The spanish royal family today:
Felipe and Letizia
Bekia
Felipe and little Sofia
Bekia
Letizia and queen Sofia
Bekia
Letizia and Victoria Federica
Divinity
Letizia and Irene Urdangarin
Bekia
Queen Sofia and Victoria Federica
Bekia
The girls
Bekia
Cristina and Inaki yesterday
Hoymujer

The spanish royal family today:
Felipe and Letizia
Bekia
Felipe and little Sofia
Bekia
Letizia and queen Sofia
Bekia
Letizia and Victoria Federica
Divinity
Letizia and Irene Urdangarin
Bekia
Queen Sofia and Victoria Federica
Bekia
The girls
Bekia
Cristina and Inaki yesterday
Hoymujer

I love the picture of Queen Sofia with one of her granddaughters. She appears to be a very loving and attentive grandma.

I'm also fond of the picture of all the girls. Very cute.

Here's my contribution: William and Catherine walking in Holyrood Park in Scotland over the weekend.

http://theroyalchronicle.wordpress....ke-and-duchess-of-cambridge-in-holyrood-park/

Last edited:
I love the picture of Queen Sofia with one of her granddaughters. She appears to be a very loving and attentive grandma.

I'm also fond of the picture of all the girls. Very cute.

Here's my contribution: William and Catherine walking in Holyrood Park in Scotland over the weekend.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in Holyrood Park | The Royalty Chronicles

Prince William looks quite good with glasses on! Lovely images of them. Looking at the images of Felipe and Letizia, it's such a bummer that the British Royal Family are quite "uptight" and never really provide us with images of them kissing so publicly etc. They are very private, which is a good thing but bit of a bummer.

Sofia and Leonor are so darn cute.

Prince William looks quite good with glasses on! Lovely images of them. Looking at the images of Felipe and Letizia, it's such a bummer that the British Royal Family are quite "uptight" and never really provide us with images of them kissing so publicly etc. They are very private, which is a good thing but bit of a bummer.

Sofia and Leonor are so darn cute.

As I said in another thread, when in glasses, William has the air of a very intelligent and sophisticated professor. He should really wear them more often when in public. They add to his distinguish-ness.

Sofia and Leonor are very precious little girls. I love their outfits and hair styles in the pictures from their vacation.

^^^^ I really enjoy following this couple. In a world full of break ups and divorces, it's lovely and refreshing to see a couple that, after 7 years of marriage, can still smile to each other with so much delight and love.

Last edited:
there is a sweet picture on Mette-marit and Victoria, were victoria is resting her head on Me3tte-marits sholder.

found it

Celebrating the 10th wedding anniversary of Haakon and Mette-Marit
Haakon. Mette-Marit, Victoria, Daniel, Märtha Louise, Ari
PPE
PPE
PPE
PPE
Victoria and Daniel
PPE
PPE

Celebrating the 10th wedding anniversary of Haakon and Mette-Marit
Haakon. Mette-Marit, Victoria, Daniel, Märtha Louise, Ari