Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria and Daniel look so in love.They are such a sweet couple.:wub:Sometimes Daniel looks a bit overwhelmed by his wife's gestures.:D

Victoria and Daniel look so in love.They are such a sweet couple.:wub:Sometimes Daniel looks a bit overwhelmed by his wife's gestures.:D

They are a very lovely couple and I love the way they show their feelings. Daniel shows his feelings with smaller gestures than Victoria.

Here´s one photo from Wednesday in Helsingborg.
b-e-w photo

Victoria and Daniel are so cute together :flowers: What a beautiful couple :wub:

Victoria and Daniel are so cute together :flowers: What a beautiful couple :wub:
Oh, I do agree. They look just happy to breathe the same air together. In their own little world, even while doing a duty for their country. I do so hope that this wonderful feeling they have for each other lasts throughout their lives. They make me smile [sometimes teary with contentment] just looking at them.

Sweet father-daughter kiss (Queen Anne-Marie of Greece and King Frederik IX of Denmark):

Attachments

• am frederik kiss.jpg
    am frederik kiss.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 349
It's nice and refreshing to see pictures of couples who are happy together because it seems like you don't see very much of this.

Are there any current nice pictures of Mary and Frederik, Willem and Maxima or Letizia and Felipe? :) There are a lot of new pictures of Victoria and Daniel in this thread. It is sweet to see this newly married couple being so in love and showing it so openly.

What was the first kiss by the way? I only remember one in South Africa...
The one in South Africa was the first public kiss. :)
A picture of the second kiss was published in Hola!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom