Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see Grandpa with one of his grandkids. See Sofia in the summer pics with her grandkids sailing, but nice to see JC.

Even after 6 years of marriage and 2 kids added, Victoria and Daniel still look like they're on an eternal honeymoon. I think out of all royal couples, these two are the ones that openly show their love and affection for each other. :)

:flowers: I have to agree about Vic and Dan. While some of the other young royals have some amazing genuine moments, these two just seem to glow with it. They always seem playful and madly in love 6 years later. 6 years and two beautiful children seem to have just added to it.

Victoria and Daniel are such a heartwarming couple. It's so lovely to see them still very much in love. I agree with royal rob that Frederik and Mary are like that too, and for me Felipe and Letizia are the same as well.

Victoria and Daniel are such a heartwarming couple. It's so lovely to see them still very much in love. I agree with royal rob that Frederik and Mary are like that too, and for me Felipe and Letizia are the same as well.

I remember not many people thought much of Daniel while they were dating and they were quite vocal and sometimes nasty about it. Not quite the "right" sort, etc. But, on their weeding day when Daniel gave his speech at the reception, heavens the man won most all over. I admit I had tears listening to his words of love on that day, and it still shows today. No flowery words to impress the world, just the honest truth from his heart.

:flowers: I totally agree, though the other one with the two together is pretty close second. :p Those two are so sweet together.

I want to know what joke Princess Estelle has told Princess Leonore. It's so wonderful that they are so close to each other.

If we will see sometimes a picture with Nicolas, Oscar and Alexander in such a pose?!?

Thos pictures are simply too adorable! What a great moment to capture in a photo!

:previous: Thank you for sharing An Ard Ri, that's a wonderful photo, Infanta Pilar seems very pleased to see her sister-in-law. I love seeing royal friends and relatives greet each other.

That's a great pic, thanks for posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom