Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see a "warm moment" photo of King Carl-Gustav and Daniel.

King Carl Gustaf was there to support Prince Carl Philip racing in Porsche carrera cup, Gothenburg, Sweden. 5 June2010.
Profimedia
Profimedia

King Carl Gustaf was there to support Prince Carl Philip racing in Porsche carrera cup, Gothenburg, Sweden. 5 June2010.
Profimedia
Profimedia

I'm more of a lurker and hardly ever comment, but I'll just have to say that those pics are adorable! Love them! Thanks so much for posting, LadyFinn - I hadn't seen them in the "CP and motor racing thread" yet (but then, I'm only on page 2 out of 5 with my new posts!).
These are rare pics that say more than words!

I like the way Felipe and Letizia always find private moments, yesterday at the football match between Spain and Switzerland:
Zimbio
Zimbio
Daylife

They did a lot of public kissing. It was a bit much . A bit more restraint would have been better as they were affectionate enough.

I heartily and humbly disagree -- it was so heartwarming to see these displays of affection, for they have been remarkably restrained all these many years. Their wedding day was the day to kiss as many times....as possible!

I heartily and humbly disagree -- it was so heartwarming to see these displays of affection, for they have been remarkably restrained all these many years. Their wedding day was the day to kiss as many times....as possible!
I would have to agree with you Bosana. I'm not much for PDA, but they were so sweet about their kisses, I couldn't help but think it was lovely. And you are quite right, this couple have been extremely reserved before now in public, so why not show their affection for once. ;)

I agree. It's so nice to see them so deeply in love with each other than I wouldn't get tired to see Crownprincess Victoria and Daniel showing affectionate gestures every time they could. Royalty must have nothing to do with hypocrisy. I think that if Royals could avoid coldness and hypocrisy they will survive. If not they would disappear. And I'm not a leftits at all. I'm quite conservative :D. But I think that conservatives are romantics in their deep skins. :p;)

Vanesa.

I loved the scene during Victoria's and Daniel's wedding shortly after they left the church and standing just in front of the church doors waiting for the carriage to come to pick them up. Surprisingly they kissed spontanously. As a bride you can't look happier than Victoria did only seconds after that kissing moment. It was so sweet and funny as well.

Thats a very sweet picture, the couple look so happy.

I love Harald and Sonja too, which reminds me of one of my favorite warm moments. This one is from Victoria and Daniel's wedding.

During the processional, when the little ones get to where all the royals are seated, Sonja waves to Ingrid Alexandra, who doesn't see her but subsequently waves to her a couple of seconds later. It's so cute.

Do you notice that when Victoria arrives (around 3:08 of the video) Prince Frederik is crying and Charlene is comforting him. Princess Mary is also crying.
We don't know if it is the fact they saw their son or the fact they saw Victoria or the 2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom