Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:such a happy family

the pic of Isabella with Frederik is precious
and i love the one of Vincent waving to Mary:flowers::flowers:

This couple really seem to be hands on parents. I know Fred made a big deal about wanting to be completely involved with everything his children do. Watched him in interview prior to their marriage. He always resented the fact that his mother and father never were while he and brother growing up. He sure seems to be meeting his goal. Plus Mary seems to be a normal laid back mother who is also very involved.

I love the images of Frederik, Mary, and their children.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

I like that first one. Love was definitely in the air at that moment.

Josephine hugs her mom as the music being a little too loud for Vincent and Josephine outside Marselisborg today :wub:

http://37.media.tumblr.com/db30c980f6bc9dbf1b24253f6ea020a1/tumblr_n44ntwYRDc1qkoeepo1_500.png

First- Aww.:D
Second set first photo- oh, grandpa!:ROFLMAO:

There were a lot of warm moments between the DRF at Queen Margrethe's birthday celebrations, which is lovely to see. I know I've said this a few times before, but they appear to be a loving family, which is great. I particularly loved the photo of Grandpa Henrik teasing little Vincent. I don't think he got Christian's seal of approval. :lol:

The older gifs of Princess Ingrid Alexandra and Queen Sonja were lovely too. I like how Ingrid Alexandra breaks free from Mette-Marit to hug her grandmother. That was very sweet.

Yes I really do like how hands on William is in public ...with both George and Kate. It's very natural ...you can tell they aren't putting on a show.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom