Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Philippe & Mathilde do look lovely together, even after 10 years of marriage. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
She "also loved seeing" Henrik and Margrethe. That is, this is Fred and Mary, but she likes the reigning couple, too. :flowers:

Little Sofía looks a bit sceptically I think. Maybe she was sleepy. But nevertheless she's really cute, as of course Leonor, too. By the way, I saw a picture of her from behind and she has almost the same haircolour as Letizia by now. Only some blonde wisps of hair left...

It's wonderful to see the love between all of them...it speaks vols of their marriage!

Very pretty pictures of QM & PH.
They look like newly married couple :angel:

Thanks, great photos of QM and Prince Henrik.

They do look like newyweds, and they're adorable! :wub: I love seeing that with the older generation - it's so nice to see they still care for each other 40 years in.

Prince Carl Philip with Daniel Westling at Amalienborg Palace on the morning of Queen Margrethes 70th anniversary.
Profimedia
Crown princess Victoria and Daniel Westling with Carl Philip last night
ANP Beedbank
ANP Beeldbank

prince carl philip with daniel westling at amalienborg palace on the morning of queen margrethes 70th anniversary.
profimedia
crown princess victoria and daniel westling with carl philip last night
anp beedbank
anp beeldbank

awwwwwwwwwww daniel going to be great in the fam!

Christain like mommy your face is warm :lol: Is that queen sonja in the last batch

Last edited by a moderator:
http://images.scribblelive.com/2010/4/16/449b2559-79e2-4960-8955-38da3a4e1461_400.jpg

CP Mary congratulating CP Frederik on the speech he gave to his mother. :p
Frederik's speech to his mother Kronprinsen fik smækkys af Mary - TV 2 Nyhederne - a very good speech! Especially when he says that usually parents say that they are proud of their children; tonight we would voice what the late king Frederik IX would have said to his daugher Margrethe 'I am proud of you my girl'. The queen was really moved.

...the last minute or less is where Frederik returns to his table, besides Maxima, and Mary suddenly goes to him and gives him such a kiss :in_love: :heart:

Romantic marry is truly a cinderalla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom