Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Felipe and Letizia, Haakon and Mette-Marit are one of those quietly affectionate couples I will never tire to look at.
Nice to see they are still going strong after all these years together.

Like Felipe and Letizia, Haakon and Mette-Marit are one of those quietly affectionate couples I will never tire to look at.
Couldn't agree with you more. I love seeing these two. And the little "stolen" moments are the ones that you cherish for a lifetime.

Couldn't agree with you more. I love seeing these two. And the little "stolen" moments are the ones that you cherish for a lifetime.

trust me, Im all for stolen cute moments between the royal couples, but a hug like this seems too intimate to do in front of the press and while representing your country abroad.
but def. a very sweet moment ;)

trust me, Im all for stolen cute moments between the royal couples, but a hug like this seems too intimate to do in front of the press and while representing your country abroad.
but def. a very sweet moment ;)

I am torn - I love these moments, but when they happen all the time, it becomes (just my opinion!) less special over time. I think of Queen Elizabeth II's special "looks" at Prince Phillip - now they are not at all demonstrative, so when she smiles at him and it is caught on film, you know it means something. It is hard to explain, but I see her smiling at him and there is no doubt she adores him. And also when he looks at her! :flowers:

That 3rd pic is simply awesome..But please tell me haakon is not beginning to have a belly..

But Artemisia, Haakon and Mette Marit have an amazing 'photogenic chemistry'..awesome..Looks like they are perfectly made for each other.
Felipe and Letizia may seem to be in love but they, as a couple are not 'photogenic', especially Letizia's anorectic looks..

Last edited:
That 3rd pic is simply awesome

But Artemisia, Haakon and Mette Marit have an amazing 'photogenic chemistry'..awesome..Looks like they are perfectly made for each other.
Felipe and Letizia may seem to be in love but they, as a couple are not 'photogenic', especially Letizia's anorectic looks..

I don't know - she is so petite, some people are just very thin, my older sister is taller than me, but veryyyyy skinny, and she is not anorexic. But that is just my 2 cents! They do look funny (in a good way) sometimes, because Felipe is so tall!!:)

Is Letizia any more petite than your average Spanish woman? I think her husband being so tall makes her look more petite than she actually is. She has always been slim, even in her days as a journalist, but I don't think we can say she is in anyway anorexic. She always looks quite healthy to me.

I do not believe Letizia is anywhere near anorexic. That is just her slim build, almost a copy of Audrey Hepburn. She will have that slim model figure all her life.

I do not believe Letizia is anywhere near anorexic. That is just her slim build, almost a copy of Audrey Hepburn. She will have that slim model figure all her life.

I agree, I don't think she's anorexic; just very thin.

She's too thin for my own personal taste, but some people are just really skinny. She might have a high metabolism which would make it super hard for her to gain weight, it might sound like a pretty sweet disease but it's actually quite horrible not being able to gain weight properly.

Wish I could have that slim model figure!!!! LOL:)

Maybe Victoria is pregnant, in that picture with Daniel, with her wearing the violet colored coat. She is holding her hand over her abdomen as if protecting it, and communicating something to Daniel, who stands behind her, looking intent. I hope that is not wrong to speculate. She also has gained weight overall, not too much, but enough to suggest a healthy expecting period. Yes I think they are a delightful couple, a model of what should be.

I agree that Letizia just has a slim build, but I will point out that Audrey Hepburn suffered from malnutrition when she was growing up and that was part of the reason her frame was so petite. It wasn't healthy or ideal.

That's part of the reason she became such a passionate ambassador for UNICEF as an adult.

Maybe Victoria is pregnant, in that picture with Daniel, with her wearing the violet colored coat. She is holding her hand over her abdomen as if protecting it, and communicating something to Daniel, who stands behind her, looking intent. I hope that is not wrong to speculate. She also has gained weight overall, not too much, but enough to suggest a healthy expecting period. Yes I think they are a delightful couple, a model of what should be.

I'm not saying that it's impossible, but honestly, Estelle isn't even one year old yet, I doubt she's doing a Tori Spelling.

Archduchess Zelia says "I doubt she's doing a Tori Spelling" (lol). I wouldn't have thought that Victoria would have another pregnancy this soon, but sometimes surprises occur. Both surprises of fecundity and the opposite. I read here on TRF that she is nursing Estelle, which lowers fertility, and some people think they cannot conceive at that time, but nature sometimes says "you were saying?"

Funny I had the same feeling about Victoria. And my grandmother always laughs loudly when somebody claims you can not conceive while breast feeding. She is the living proof that you definitely can. Lol

I agree that Letizia just has a slim build, but I will point out that Audrey Hepburn suffered from malnutrition when she was growing up and that was part of the reason her frame was so petite.
I agree on that point, but Letizia doesn't look at all suffering from malnutrition. I was just using the "shape" comparison. Model thin without having to diet. Some women are just built that way, for whatever reason. I am sure 50% or more of us wish we had just a small amount of that gene in our physical makeup!

I agree on that point, but Letizia doesn't look at all suffering from malnutrition. I was just using the "shape" comparison. Model thin without having to diet. Some women are just built that way, for whatever reason. I am sure 50% or more of us wish we had just a small amount of that gene in our physical makeup!

BOY DO I!!!!!!!:):)

I do love these two to bits. They're so genuine and sincere (and not afraid to go the extra mile for a person in need). I love Catherine's arm around her husband's waist. Very sweet and affectionate gesture.

That he does.

It is nice to have that reminder of the late Princess Diana:flowers:

I have never seen them before but lord they are very sweet indeed. Great that the two lovebirds are still so much in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom