Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The children are absolutely gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those pictures are precious; I really like how MM engages with her children during a formal, national event. Lovely to see the emotional side of public appearances.

And I like this one for several reasons: for the family dog claiming its spot in the group, for MM's son Marius who is starting to look like a very young Leonardo DiCaprio, and last but not least, for Hunky Haakon who maintains his distinct masculinity while holding a bouquet of flowers. Any guy who manages that gets an enthusiastic thumbs up from me!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lwfZKWhao...ipes-haakon-mette-marit-hijos-dia-noruega.jpg

Last edited:
I really do love your way with words, Baroness :flowers:. Your description of the picture is quite accurate, though the only bit I won't agree with is Marius looking like Mr. DiCaprio. To me, he (Marius that is) looks like his mother (then again, I never found DiCaprio handsome, so my own bias might be at play here).

I'm using my mobile, so I can't add pictures.
But I would like to add:
- all the pictures of Queen Beatrix and Queen Elizabeth
- and the picture of King Harald of Norway greeting the Queen, when he is or just has kissed her hand.

I love the pictures from the Diamond Jubilee luncheon, Queen Elizabeth seems to have such a lovely relationship to so many of the monarchs. I love the ones of her and Queen Beatrix.

Artemisia, thank you for the pictures :flowers:. Very lovely. I love the one of Her Majesty and Queen Beatrix. They appear to enjoy a very close and warm relationship. Prince Philip doesn't stop being a charmer even at the age of almost 91 :D. To kiss a lady's hand is a very gallant gesture, and I doubt that His Highness is (or was) ever short on gallantry. Love the picture of him kissing Queen Silvia's hand.

Sooo Nice Pictures , I Really Loved Them , So Sweet The Pics For Queen Elizabeth & Queen Beatrix and All Pics :flowers: Thank you For Posting Artemisia :flowers:

Amazing warm pictures :),thanks Artemisia for adding here too:flowers:
I especially love it the pictures of two power girls Queens,Beatrix and Elizabeth and the one with Queen Silv

Thank you!!
:-D

It's not just the handholding, but the warm look exchanged in the second photo.

That's what I noticed, the genuine warmth radiating toward one another. LOVE:ROFLMAO:

That's exactly what I've felt when I looked at the second picture, though the first one is very sweet as well.

Oooh Ultra Sweet Pictures , I Really Loved them Very Much , Estelle She’s a Wonderfull Baby , Sooo Cute , Princess Victoria Looks So Elegant , Thank you for Posting MagMil

All these lovely photos just emphasize what a joyous, emotional and close-knit occasion this was. A lot of intimate moments in a huge gathering. Thanks all for posting them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom