Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a vid of Moersk (sp?) funeral, Frederik was very moved and closed to tears when Mary reached out and took his husband's arm. I found it very tender, and very touching.

I saw a vid of Moersk (sp?) funeral, Frederik was very moved and closed to tears when Mary reached out and took his husband's arm. I found it very tender, and very touching.

do you know of a link to this video?

Aw, Felipe and Letizia are so cute together, I also adore Felipe's loving looks at Letizia.

Nikolai and Felix are so sweet together, I remember several interview where both they and their mother have mentioned that the two of them are best friends and that is definitely clear to see when you see them together.

That's a sweet picture, but the man with the umbrella looks like he has it really pressed up against her, uh, posterior. But maybe it just the angle of the photo.

Wonderful pictures of the Queen and the DoE, you simply cannot help but admiring their relationship.

The engagement photos of the HGD Guillaume and his Stéphanie are very sweet too, you can see that they're happy which is what count really.

The engagement pictures of Guillaume and Stephanie are really sweet.
They appear to be not only in love, but also very content and at ease with each other. :)

I dislike the third picture, looks like fake laughter. They compliment each other however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom