Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an endearing picture. Even Grace's profile is just perfect in its beauty.

One of my favourite pictures of her. It's so adorable and Grace is so incredibly beautiful.

The King and Queen are such doting grandparents. Lovely to see, thanks for posting these, LadyFinn.

Lovely pictures. Thank you so much for posting them LadyFinn.

Very sweet pictures. King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia appear to adore their granddaughters.

:previous:
Agree with you Molly, beautiful pictures and gesture :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pictures of the SRF, Archduchess Zelia and LadyFinn!
Leonor and Sofia definitely have the cuteness factor in abundance. :)

Very Very Nice Pictures Queen Silvia Looks So Nice and It Seems Very Good Relationship Between Danial & The Queen , Thank you LadyFinn .

Oooh Very Nice Pictures , Really Warm , Most One I Like It 3 Pic When Princess Letizia Look at Prince Felipe . Thank you for Posting LadyFinn .
Very Very Beautiful Pictures , Princess Charlene beige Or Nude Dress Color Very Very Nice Simple elegant , Thanx For Posting :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so glad that they have this closeness during this awful time in Spain. Everyone NEEDS that special person to help them through rotten times and Spain is certainly going through them now in more ways than one.

Those three pictures are absolutely gorgeous, Biri! :)
The one of Charles and Edward is very sweet, the picture of Princess Victoria with her baby girl is just precious, and the image of Iryana Leila is not only adorable but also immensely touching, especially considering all the circumstances.

These are very lovely images, and Letizia looks absolutely amazing in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom