Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The holding hands pictures are beautiful.

Love the hand holding. Such a lovely expression love and connection; moreso than something more blatant.

Aww... those are great pictures of the Queen and Prince Charles. You don't see them laughing like that in public very often. It's nice to see they're having a great time.

Wow - those are special (and RARE) touching pictures of Q Elizabeth and P Charles. :)

Those are great pictures of the two of them!

Oh, Marie and Joachim :wub:
Her_Majesty, your avatar is great!

Felipe and Letizia seem to be very affectionate parents. Every picture I've seen of them and their daughters they're always hugging, kissing and holding hands.

Wonderful collages!!!
Thank you for creating them.
They all look so very happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful collages, Thank you so much for creating them. I love looking at the younger royals and seeing how much in love they are... Hope you are feeling better:flowers:

I was sick during the last 2 days and really had too much time :)lol:). I created some collages of lovely gestures and looks between some royal couples.
Here you go
Thank you for your time in creating great collages. They are all wonderful.

Thanks for sharing your collages!! They are all wonderful!!!

These are great Her_Majesty, thank you! You did make well use of your free time. :p

I was sick during the last 2 days and really had too much time :)lol:). I created some collages of lovely gestures and looks between some royal couples.
Here you go :flowers::
The collages are so lovely, thank you.:flowers: I especially loved L&F and M&J, but you forgot Mathilde and Philippe.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom