Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Very beautiful photo by Maud Angelica Behn and Princess Martha Louie.

Oh I don't know, William are fitting their hats back on an Catherine is looking at Letizia with a smile as Letizia is trying not to smile, unsuccessfully though.

That second photo is a moment frozen in time that clearly shows the bond that exists between William and Catherine. It's so tangible that you can actually feel it.

King Michael of Romania and his daughter the Crown Princess with the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall at a reception at Buckingham Palace in May 2012.

I think I'm confused as to why Camilla curtsied to Margareta. Reflex?

:previous: Also noticed the curtsey. I thought it was quite lovely. Although wouldn't they essentially be equal? Perhaps Camilla curtsied to Margareta as a sign of respect to King Michael considering all he has been through so in turn showing respect to Margareta as his heir. If that makes any sense?!?

Perhaps because she is the Hereditary Crown Princess of Romania in her own right. Meaning she would be the reigning Queen if they restored the monarchy there. This means she out ranks Camilla. I am not 100 %, but fairly sure.

The 50th wedding anniversary Celebration of Queen Elizabeth II & Duke of Edinburgh in November 1997.

The Spanish, Greek Royal families the Swedish king and queen, the Danish queen and Prince Consort and from other houses.
The Duke's sister Princess Sophie was also there.

That is a surprisingly understated dress on Margrethe (looks nice). And a really overstated one on Sonja. :eek:

And what an ovation! :britflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom