Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I agree. They seem like a regular family at the event, and I like that the girls get to have a "normal" child with the added royal perks. It seems like the best in-between.

I didn't realise Princess Lily had a daughter - it's nice to see them wearing the dirndl.

Lovely picture of Haakon and ML.

A sad but also heart warming picture of King Harald comforting his daughter Märtha:

Picture

Ingrid-Alexandra hugs her cousin Maud Angelica:
Picture

The two girls seem to be very close with each other.
Some more tender moments between the two cousins:
Maud and Ingrid
Maud and Ingrid
Maud and Ingrid
Maud and Ingrid
The first pic with Princess Martha and her father, the King, broke my heart. P Martha looks absolutely devastated. My heart goes out to the entire family.

Princess Ingrid and her cousins are very close in age, and their strong bond is clearly evident. They're more like sisters.

:previous::previous::previous:Actually the first picture is of Pierre, the baby's father, not Andrea

The Prince of Wales,Lady Diana Spencer and Princess Grace of Monaco in March 1981 at a charity event in London not long after the engagement of Charles and Diana L .

The Prince of Wales,Lady Diana Spencer and Princess Grace of Monaco in March 1981 at a charity event in London not long after the engagement of Charles and Diana L .

Diana at her loveliest, most radiant self. I wish it had lasted. I love the way beautiful Princess Grace seemed to be making an effort to put her at ease.

RIP to the 20th century's two most legendary princesses.

One of my favourite Warm Royal Moments

Beatrix of the Netherlands with King Felipe VI,Queen Letizia,Queen Sofia and King Juan Carlos at the Palacio de la Zarzuela in May 2016.

:previous: very cute ?
(this is daily mail content I *do* like)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom