The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1141  
Old 06-12-2008, 02:22 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 22,105
Letizia and Felipe attend a Gala Dinner Honouring Mexican President yesterday
Getty Images
__________________

  #1142  
Old 06-13-2008, 03:50 AM
Princess_Beatrix's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: moved to, Spain
Posts: 756
They are holding hands during every galadinner and State Visit.
I do not remember any other Royals doing this.
I like L&F's loving looks, but they should act more professional during official acts.
__________________

  #1143  
Old 06-13-2008, 05:55 AM
stephanievl's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: n/a, Belgium
Posts: 3,160
Albert and Paola on statevisit
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9...0242199sc9.jpg
  #1144  
Old 06-18-2008, 05:14 AM
stephanievl's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: n/a, Belgium
Posts: 3,160
Elisabeth with Eléonore
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4...ef00e55mw2.jpg
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9...ef00e55tu2.jpg
  #1145  
Old 06-18-2008, 05:21 AM
UserDane's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,967
Very cute pictures of the two little Belgian princesses
Eleonore is a very pretty baby - lots of hair. Did her older siblings have as much hair when they were babies?
__________________
Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.
  #1146  
Old 06-18-2008, 12:41 PM
stephanievl's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: n/a, Belgium
Posts: 3,160
All the grandschildern of Albert and Paola

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7...0280034ly2.jpg

Amedeo: 22 (21 february 1986)
Maria Laura: 19 (26 august 1988)
Joachim: 16 (9 december 1991)
Luisa Maria: 12 (11 oktober 1995)
Elisabeth 6 (25 oktober 2001)
Laetitia Maria: 5 (23 april 2003)
Gabriël 4 (20 august 2003)
Louise 4 (6 february 2004)
Emmanuel 2 (4 october 2005)
Nicolas & Aymeric 2 (13 december 2005)
Eleonore months(16 april 2008)


  #1147  
Old 06-18-2008, 12:47 PM
stephanievl's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: n/a, Belgium
Posts: 3,160
Philippe and Elisabeth
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5...0280028vi6.jpg

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/9065/4220280026sp2.jpg

Philippe, MAthilde and childern
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/6246/4220280031eo8.jpg

Mathilde and Eléonore
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4...ef00e55kl8.jpg

Philippe and Gabriël
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5063/9585193is0.jpg

Claire with Louise and one of the twin boys
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/3766/9585286vo8.jpg
  #1148  
Old 06-19-2008, 02:15 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 22,105
Felipe and Letizia in Viana on Monday:
Diario de Navarra
Diario de Navarra
  #1149  
Old 06-19-2008, 08:01 AM
Her_Majesty's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Posts: 8,587
Mary and Frederik

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
__________________
Have a look at TRF Rules and FAQ



  #1150  
Old 06-19-2008, 01:32 PM
Her_Majesty's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Posts: 8,587
Albert and Paola

King Albert and Queen Paola during a visit to Media Group IPM
http://i25.tinypic.com/15zlfly.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/2ahxco.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/10yj254.jpg
They are amazing!!!


Photosession
http://i28.tinypic.com/158bar9.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/5aneyv.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/2qxqi3m.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/2d17b4x.jpg - awww
http://i29.tinypic.com/deu42x.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/ix5nyo.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/16l28l.jpg


pictures: ANP


These pictures really made my day! The way Albert and Paola interact with each other just touches my heart.
They look so deeply in love.
It's wonderful to see them like this!
__________________
Have a look at TRF Rules and FAQ



  #1151  
Old 06-19-2008, 05:17 PM
stephanievl's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: n/a, Belgium
Posts: 3,160
Mathilde kissing eléonore
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/8...7585016sq0.jpg
  #1152  
Old 06-20-2008, 03:42 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 6,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
Albert and Paola

King Albert and Queen Paola during a visit to Media Group IPM
http://i25.tinypic.com/15zlfly.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/2ahxco.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/10yj254.jpg
They are amazing!!!


Photosession
http://i28.tinypic.com/158bar9.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/5aneyv.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/2qxqi3m.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/2d17b4x.jpg - awww
http://i29.tinypic.com/deu42x.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/ix5nyo.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/16l28l.jpg


pictures: ANP


These pictures really made my day! The way Albert and Paola interact with each other just touches my heart.
They look so deeply in love.
It's wonderful to see them like this!

I agree...Albert and Paola have come a long, long way!
  #1153  
Old 06-20-2008, 03:46 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 6,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Beatrix View Post
They are holding hands during every galadinner and State Visit.
I do not remember any other Royals doing this.
I like L&F's loving looks, but they should act more professional during official acts.

I'm afraid I have to agree. It's lovely to see a Royal couply so close, but after awhile it starts to look over the top and unprofessional...almost close to exhibitionism. I'd like to see those two remember the dignity of their position and pipe it down a bit.
  #1154  
Old 06-20-2008, 03:57 PM
catango's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tolima, Colombia
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamin View Post
I'm afraid I have to agree. It's lovely to see a Royal couply so close, but after awhile it starts to look over the top and unprofessional...almost close to exhibitionism. I'd like to see those two remember the dignity of their position and pipe it down a bit.

So I think Phillip and Mathilde of Belgium have been unprofessional too, because they ALWAYS are holding hands, and NOBODY has told a word, STRANGE.
  #1155  
Old 06-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 6,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by catango View Post
So I think Phillip and Mathilde of Belgium have been unprofessional too, because they ALWAYS are holding hands, and NOBODY has told a word, STRANGE.

I don't see them holding hands at every State occasion. I think they are the most dignified of all the Crown Princely couples in that respect. In any case, I wasn't referring to just holding hands, which all the young couples seem to do. It just seems that Felipe and Leticia always have to be gazing, touching, whispering, etc. I remember a few months after their wedding they seemed to make quite a show at the Olympic Games up in the stands right next to Juan Carlos. It's sweet and romantic at first, but after a while it seems to be a sort of showing off behavior.
  #1156  
Old 06-20-2008, 08:02 PM
catango's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tolima, Colombia
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamin View Post
I don't see them holding hands at every State occasion. I think they are the most dignified of all the Crown Princely couples in that respect. In any case, I wasn't referring to just holding hands, which all the young couples seem to do. It just seems that Felipe and Leticia always have to be gazing, touching, whispering, etc. I remember a few months after their wedding they seemed to make quite a show at the Olympic Games up in the stands right next to Juan Carlos. It's sweet and romantic at first, but after a while it seems to be a sort of showing off behavior.

I'm sorry but look what you're saying, It has no sense, if they hold hands it doesn't make their work better or worse, moreover I think Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe are the the hardest working Crown Couple.
  #1157  
Old 06-20-2008, 08:11 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamin View Post
I don't see them holding hands at every State occasion. I think they are the most dignified of all the Crown Princely couples in that respect. In any case, I wasn't referring to just holding hands, which all the young couples seem to do. It just seems that Felipe and Leticia always have to be gazing, touching, whispering, etc. I remember a few months after their wedding they seemed to make quite a show at the Olympic Games up in the stands right next to Juan Carlos. It's sweet and romantic at first, but after a while it seems to be a sort of showing off behavior.
Unlike other CP couples, Felipe and Letizia spend lots of time working together, obviously enjoy their close working relation very much. It would have been rather strange that in a 2-hour session that didn't look at each other, whisper or exchange opinions or hold hands. Phillipe and Mathilde were often holding hands at public events too, Mathilde was often seen put her arm around her hubby's shoulder.
Anyway, JC and Sofia belong to a different generation, plus their marriage state is an open secret, so the comparison is just not there.
  #1158  
Old 06-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamin View Post
I'm afraid I have to agree. It's lovely to see a Royal couply so close, but after awhile it starts to look over the top and unprofessional...almost close to exhibitionism. I'd like to see those two remember the dignity of their position and pipe it down a bit.

We must not be looking at the same pictures -- I think F&L together fall far short of "exhibitionism" -- please direct me to a photo in which they should "pipe it down a bit".

It warms my heart to see all the young princely couples show affection towards each other, Frederick and Mary, Maxima and Willhem, Haakon () and Mette-Marit have all been photographed in offical and unofficial duties with similar shows of affection. Oh, to be young and in love....or even old and in love ala Paola and Albert!!!
  #1159  
Old 06-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 6,309
Why do people on these forums seem so darn OBSESSED with and touchy about Felipe and Letizia?? Good grief. I simply agreed with the poster who offered the opinion that they need to tone it down in public with their billing and cooing....I didn't say that they were disgusting or anything!

Many of the CP Couples simply hold hands, Frederik and Mary, Philippe and Mathilde, Haakon and Mette-Meret....however they always show affection in a way that is in keeping with their status as a Royal Couples. They are not always kissing one another's hands, gazing into one another's eyes , etc. They are happily married and somehow convey this in a dignified way, something Felipe and Letizia don't always...in my opinion.

I wish people could criticize this couple or offer an opinion without getting jumped on because frankly it is becoming a bit annoying.

They are lovely, okay folks?? I just don't find them all professional at times, that is all.
  #1160  
Old 06-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 6,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
Unlike other CP couples, Felipe and Letizia spend lots of time working together, obviously enjoy their close working relation very much. It would have been rather strange that in a 2-hour session that didn't look at each other, whisper or exchange opinions or hold hands. Phillipe and Mathilde were often holding hands at public events too, Mathilde was often seen put her arm around her hubby's shoulder.
Anyway, JC and Sofia belong to a different generation, plus their marriage state is an open secret, so the comparison is just not there.

Felipe and Letizia do not "work together" any more than Frederik and Mary or Haakon and Mette-Marit or Willem-Alexander and Maxima in my opinion.

I think they ALL work hard and do good for their respective countries.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2 LadyLeana Royal Life and Lifestyle 2892 Today 05:46 PM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary's work for women's rights crown princess mary evening dresses crown princess mary eveningwear crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events current events thread danish royal family death duchess of cambridge fashion poll felipe vi grand duke jean greece history kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe and queen letizia king felipe vi king philippe king willem-alexander member introduction national day opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles prince daniel princess beatrice eveningwear princess madeleine princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary eveningwear princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess sofia maternity wear princess sofia pregnancy style princess tatiana queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen mathilde queen mathildes style queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania in the un royal royal fashion state visit sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge eveningwear the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:48 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises