Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My feeling is that Mette Marit and Haakon are the most natrually warm parents, in private as much as in public. Warm, tender,loving without needing to show to the public what good parents they are.

Felipe and Letizia at the official welcome ceremony of their visit to Colombia
Daylife
I just love the way Felipe always keeps his wife near him, his hand on her waist.

Silvia❦CarlGustaf;944009 said:

Thanks for the lovely photos Silvia❦CarlGustaf!! :flowers::flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here I am with more Margriet (sorry, she's one of my favorites, and she always seems so warm ;)).

ANP:

laughing with her daughter-in-law Annette
ANP Beeldbank

sharing a smile with Beatrix at Pieter-Christiaan's wedding
ANP Beeldbank

Beatrix and little sister Margriet whispering at Koninginnedag 2008
ANP Beeldbank

:previous:
They did look incredible in love yesterday.
There is a spread in the Daily Express today about how Edwards marriage is the only one to have worked because of the love the couple have for each other. :flowers:

Last edited:

Wow Mabel and Friso look so beautiful. The protective arm around her, shows pride and love :flowers:

:previous:
They did look incredible in love yesterday.
There is a spread in the Daily Express today about how Edwards marriage is the only one to have worked because of the love the couple have for each other. :flowers:

Thanks for mentioning the article. What a really nice story about their relationship. They are one of my favourite royal couples. I'm including the link as others might find it interesting (it has a pic from yesterday's visit at the school too which is sweet). Sunday Express | Express Yourself :: The royal marriage which worked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom