Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've never see the picture, mtbcm... it's touching...

i wonder seeing how close Princess Letizia to Queen Sofia... did Queen Sofia also have a close relationship with her mother-in-law, Dona Maria de las Mercedes ?

purple_platinum said:
i've never see the picture, mtbcm... it's touching...

i wonder seeing how close Princess Letizia to Queen Sofia... did Queen Sofia also have a close relationship with her mother-in-law, Dona Maria de las Mercedes ?
I was thinking the same... Sofia was crying and supporting her husbent during the funeral.

LaChicaMadrilena and purple_platinum, indeed a very touching pic. I had never seen it, neither. Only now when I started scanning the pictures from Felipe J Froilan's Christening I noticed it and thought the same as you - touching and beautiful :).
I am glad you like it.
Regards,
mtbcm :)

P.S. - I do think that Queen Sofia and Princess Letizia have a great relationship. Queen Sofia and King Juan Carlos worked hard for the wellbeing, happiness and friendship in their family. Not only between parents and sons, but also they cultivated the same bound with grandparents, uncles and aunts. One can tell when they are all reunited that there is a very strong and friendly bound between them. And I think Letizia entered the spirit too when she got engaged to Prince Felipe.

Their eye contact and their smilling faces granted them the right to have this pic posted in this thread.

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles at the first concert for the Queen's Jubilee.

(Source: Hola magazine)

what about Prince Charles? and member of British Royal Families

im mean Prince Charles always caring as father to William and Harry if have pics? i forget to tell you about it

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia out Christmas shopping with little Leonor. The picture is from the Princess Leonor thread and was origianlly from El Pais, thank you to, Scherezada, who posted it.

Liva said:
pictures from scanpix:

Wow! What a fabulous tiara the queen has and she is looking genuinely happy and full of warmth for Mary. Happy family it seems

I thought so too. Very elegant jewels on both ladies.. Love the queens hair-tiara-jewel:)

The second one is gorgeous, Pablo seems to touch his mummy bumb where is his little sister...:eek::eek::eek:

Don Iñaki Urdangarin and Queen Sofia helping Juan Valentín​

Last edited:
Prince Rainier and Princess Stephanie of Monaco
Red Cross Ball - August 2001

Royalportraits, AAP images

mlqmhe.jpg

mlqnfn.jpg

What a lovely topic
Congratulations good idea!

King Juan Carlos with his daughter Infanta Cristina:

Source: Cover

the ones of Prince Christian are just two sweet

isnt their one of Charles hugging them in that same shoot could someone please post it :)

There are two of Queen Sonja and Ari Behn.
(source: seegrepress)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom