Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harald & Sonja- 40 years ago:
During a current interview King Harald said that Sonja meant "everything" to him. So cute!
http://i.bunte.de/img/HBuBEYxs.jpg
Oh I love to hear things like that. I remember reading an article where Prince Phillip was over heard telling Queen Elizabeth II that she looked lovely (at some fancy do a few years ago) and it was said that the Queen blushed like a 15 year old. Darn, that is what it is all about!

Felipe and Letizia smile to each other as they queue to have lunch at the restaurant for the Expo workers at the Expo Zaragoza 2008 in Zaragoza.
Belga

Felipe and Letizia smile to each other as they queue to have lunch at the restaurant for the Expo workers at the Expo Zaragoza 2008 in Zaragoza.
Belga
Thanks for nice picture. Her face looks OK to me in that picture. Maybe swelling gone for the most part.

I just wonder if these two little kids where that happy in their's Mother's homecountry?:unsure::blush::question:
Looks like those poor children didn't care for all those media people around.

Thanks for all these beautiful pictures. Those of Pierre with his Dad Stefano, broke my heart!
All the kids are lovely, but my favourites are still the Urdangarins. And you´re right, Iñaki would win the con:flowers:test of Who is the Best Father hands down!:flowers::wub:

Or their just being children and throwing some temper tantrums...I think Christian is in his terrible-two's period now.

This photo is nice, Letizia´s little gesture is cute, at the dinner in honour of the Costa Rican president
Getty
Getty
El Pais

I am sorry if I have missed the photo somewhere in this thread but for me one of the most beautiful mother and child photos ever is the one of Princess Margaret and her son taken by her then husband Lord Snowdon.

Indeed, covdm, the pictures of Stefano holding Pierre in his arms are quite moving. He seems to have been such a loving, dedicated father. What a loss for the kids... :wub:

Letizia and Felipe visit the exposition "InnoTrans" during their visit to Berlin.
Belga

LadyFinn said:
Letizia and Felipe visit the exposition "InnoTrans" during their visit to Berlin.
Belga

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL pic!!, she's enchanted by her charming prince! :in_love:

a lovely picture of marie and joachim can be seen here. marie accompained her husband to the copenhagen grand prix. september 2008.

photo by madeleine glindorf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom