Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They say that one look says everything...they're wright... Mary´s look say us all...how deep she´s in love

The Princes of Asturias inaugurating old people's home in Guadalajara today.
Polfoto
The Princes of Asturias with her second daughter Princess Sofia after a ceremony celebrated at Atocha Basilica in Madrid to ask the Virgin of Atocha
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Thanks stepanievl'659209:flowers:
These are two really beautiful photos of Albert and Paola.
Love these pics, I think that as these two have gotten older their friendship and respect for one another has really grown, especially in the last couple of years. Very sweet to see these two!

Princes Nicolas and Aymeric are erevy day more and more beatiful. I wouldn't imagine it when they were more little.

And Prince Sverre and Marius are lovely.

Vanesa.:wub::wub:

Queen Sofia and princess Letizia yesterday at the Spain´s National Day Reception
Isifa
Isifa

Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe during the inauguration of the Princess Letizia centre for cerebral palsy in Vilagarcia de Arousa today.
ANP Beeldbank

Awwww!:wub: That picture is beyond sweet! It seems like all of those kids love one another very much. I don't know if it's just the angle of the shot, or how Miguel or Pablo is sitting, but it looks as if Miguel will be catching up with Pablo height-wise soon. I mean, Pablo's obviously bigger, but Miguel's getting there. Maybe he's going to be tall like Juan.

What I love the most about that family is that jealousy seems to be next to none and they all adore each other:wub: you can see loving gestures amongst them all the time, and let's not talk about Irene who's the princess of her house, the adoration of her brothers (I can totally see them taking the blame when she gets naughty :lol::D )

Pablo hasn't had a growing spurt like Juan did (he's taller than Froilan, who's over a year older than him :eek: ), Miguel is growing a lot as well, maybe Pablo won't be as tall as his brothers, time will tell;)

Last edited:

Oh, Harry and Chelsea are adorable. Kids, eh? :wub:

Thanks stepanievl'659209:flowers:
These are two really beautiful photos of Albert and Paola.

I love King Albert and Queen Paola. They really are affectionate with each other---linking arms or holding hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom