Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone have the picture of Dona Letizia and Queen Sofia at the funeral of the Pope John Paul II, when Sofia lend her scarf to Letizia?

Queen Beatrix with Maxima and Countess of Wessex with Prince Philip:

Last edited:
Queen Beatrix also looks like she has a really good time with maxima dont you think?

letizia and sophia seem to be the closest.
there were pictures circulating of letizia and sophia leaving after letizia's fitting for her wedding dress. they were arm and arm.

I think Maxima was very close to her father-in-law, Claus, and her grandfather (in-law) Berhnard. I remember how she was very upset upon the deaths of both of these men.

It's really very moving to see that picture of Maxima and Claus, knowing that he died shortly after. :(

norwegianne said:
I really love how comfortable Maud Angelica and Marius seem to be with each other.

yes I liked that as well, they all really seem like a warm family to each other

auntie said:
Prince Claus looked terrible there, was he sick?

The late Prince Claus suffered from serious medical conditions in the last years of his life, the most serious affliction being Parkinson's Disease.:(

Maybe not in-laws but this is too cute:

Thanks too my great norwegian friend Cecca for the picture and the little video where Mette-Marit did say that she was really happy do be on "work" with Queen Sonja.

LaMinka said:
Maybe not in-laws but this is too cute:

Thanks too my great norwegian friend Cecca for the picture and the little video where Mette-Marit did say that she was really happy do be on "work" with Queen Sonja.

We could create a thread of Royals embracing lovely their kids. It would be interesting to see the tender images that must exist.

Regards,
mtbcm

Princesses Martha-Louise and Mette-Marit
(the day before Martha's wedding)

(pic from Hola.com)

I remember that I saw on TV short after official engagement of Frederik and Mary that they and Joachim and Alexandra were going somewhere in the -garden? Mary and Alex were talking and laughing together like old best friends.

Tender pictures of Royal Parents with their kids

I think some pictures deserve a separate thread from playing. Nowadays, Royals aren't afraid of showing, with gestures and looks, their love towards theirs sons and daughters.

Some of these pics are memorable because it shows a touching and tender atmosphere between them and they aren't afraid to show.

This one is my favourite of all times...

source: unknown

But these two are in second place

source: unknown

And this pic of Princess Caroline of Monaco embracing Andrea is really sweet

source: Hola magazine

In his own thread I found these pics of Prince Frederik of Denmark with his parents

Enjoy and Have fun :)!

Regards,
mtbcm

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Caroline embracing and kissing Charlotte after a horse competition.

Last edited:
Queen Noor and King Hussein with their son Prince Hamzah bin Hussein.

Queen Noor and Prince Hamzah bin Hussein

The Queen (then Princess Elizabeth) and Princess Anne with a runny nose :)

annebalmoral1951.jpg

Photo from Keystone

Last edited:
selrahc4 said:
The Queen (then Princess Elizabeth) and Princess Anne with a runny nose :)
aww so cute! its rare to see Elizabeth being affectionate with her kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
pollyemma said:
aww so cute! its rare to see Elizabeth being affectionate with her kids.

One of the things I like best about her is that she lives her private life in ... private!

selrahc4 said:
One of the things I like best about her is that she lives her private life in ... private!

a little too private as far as i'm concerned. i dont think its wrong to occasionally be caught on photo giving your child a hug. (if she's ever done that...)

this is what I like to see...

from anp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom