Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks so much BeautiLeonor. :flowers:These pictures are priceless. I just adore this couple, they are so great together :wub:

I haven't visited this thread for a while, there are some great new pictures.
Thanks for posting everyone:flowers:

Does anybody have the video of Miguel's birthday? Queen Sofia was an excellent grandmother then, very thrilled to be with her grandkids.

My favorite "royal" couple are the Urdangarins, for they seems to be very happy together, and they always shine of love toward their children. They are all beatiful, funny and seems to be happy...What more we want for a lovingly family?

Vanesa.

What a nice girl Princess Martha Louise was! Her facial expression was -and still is- very special and personal. I loved her pics as a baby. She is very similar to her niece Princess Ingrid.

But I am specially touched by the photos of King Olav's memorial...King Harald seems extremely sad remembering him, and he has not shame to show his tears in public. Good for him! And the children also seems very touched by the whole ceremony...

King Harald is always depicted as the most fine Gentleman in Europe. And I must said I agree.

Vanesa.

Queen Sofia of Spain and her Urdangarin grandsons:wub:

g

source: Hola, originally posted by my lil sis ...JuAnItA...:wub:

Wouldn't it be great if we all had a man like Miguel!!!:wub:

Bringing his grandmother flowers, which delighted her, and he seemed to be delighted to give them to her!!

Queen Sofia and King Juan Carlos are lucky. They have four beautiful granddaughters and four dashing grandsons! You can tell from all of the pictures that they have loved being grandparents from the second Felipe (he's the oldest grandchild, isn't he?) came into the world.

Another great picture was when Juan, Pablo, and Miguel were being a little too loud during Cousin Leonor's baptizm, and Abuela Sofia had to scold them. I loved Letizia's face as well. It was somewhere between an amused look and an annoyed look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sofia and Miguel have a "thing":lol:
She loves all her grandkids dearly but melts with Miguel:wub:

That's a great picture! Is it rare, because I've never seen it? BTW, Queen Sofia reminds me very much of her mother.

Yeah, I've never seen a pic of QF playing with her grandkids before, and QS looks a lot like her mother, besides it was from a time where they STILL lived in Greece, and pics from that period are quite hard to come by, just like I've never seen one about their exiled life in South África during WWII;)

Last edited:
Two very cute moments of the 2006 Vitoria Photoshoot:
:wub::wub::wub:

Don't worry Irene, I got your pacifier

(Seeger-Press)

No, no ! As you know as president of CSÑKA RBDUC ( C ri S i Ñ a K i Association for the Rights of the Baby Dogs looking like to the Urdangarin Children ) it's not that Pablo is dong, he is telling to the small Lapsa Ho of Cristana: " And now try to look like Irene!!! " :D

Awww this is just so cute:

This video shows King Harald and Queen Sonja as happy grandparents.
They are sitting on a bench in the garden with all their grandchildren.
Queen Sonja is reading fairytales for the little ones.

NRK Nett-TV - hastighetsmåling :wub:

My favorite "royal" couple are the Urdangarins, for they seems to be very happy together, and they always shine of love toward their children. They are all beatiful, funny and seems to be happy...What more we want for a lovingly family?

Vanesa.

Me too! (Guess nobody knew that :rolleyes::cool::D)

This sequence is very funny, I call it
What would they possibly be thinking about?

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/CRISTINA%204/Goff_Cristina_110107_15.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/CRISTINA 4/Goff_Cristina_110107_16.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/CRISTINA 4/Visual_073918_005.jpg

(Visual Press, Goff Inf)

:lol: :ROFLMAO::lol: :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes they are so playful, it's cute and funny to watch! :wub: :lol:

Maybe it has to do with the fact that iñaki spends more time with the RF than Jaime does, and so there are more pics of him with the Kings :rolleyes:

Whenever I see Jaime in family photos he looks like he'd rather be somewhere else. He really looks out of place there, but that's just me.

The last photos posted by Her_Majesty are so lovely, particularly the one of Queen Sonja and Princess Mette-Marit. I never realised what a nice relationship the 2 had!

Also on the first photo of Queen Beatrix and Princess Maxima,The Queen's face is really cute! :flowers:

Maybe it has to do with the fact that iñaki spends more time with the RF than Jaime does, and so there are more pics of him with the Kings :rolleyes:

This is just my opinion:

I believe that Jaime is from the Spanish Aristocracy; he strikes me (as a small portion, not all aristocracy of other countries) as if he feels more "Royal" than the Royals. He strikes me as a snob.

Sorry if I offend, I do not intend to.

You are judging too hard, I think

This is just my opinion:

I believe that Jaime is from the Spanish Aristocracy; he strikes me (as a small portion, not all aristocracy of other countries) as if he feels more "Royal" than the Royals. He strikes me as a snob.

Sorry if I offend, I do not intend to.

The Excelentísimo Señor El Duque de Lugo, Don Jaime de Marichalar y Sáenz de Tejada indeed is a born Spanish nobleman. His parents are Don Amalio de Marichalar y Bruguera, Marquès y Conde de Ripalda (died 1979) and Doña Concepción Sáenz de Tejada y Fernández de Bobadilla. The title 'Conde de Ripalda' was conferred on the Marichalar family in 1699.

But Don Jaime's 'stern face' is the result of a severe stroke he got a few years ago and has left its marks in his ability to express his feelings: some muscles in his face are paralyzed since then.

So maybe you are judging too hard on Don Jaime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom