Unfortunate Royal Moments / Experiences

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure it was a part of a joke or a story, nothing serious! They had a great time together. A photographer just got a moment.
So it has nothing to do with education or anything else :flowers:

Royals should be permitted (and are permitted) to be human.

Humor and human go together, at the root.

I am sure it was a part of a joke or a story, nothing serious! They had a great time together. A photographer just got a moment.
I fully agree. If he did something like that during official engagement it would be an issue, but they were all just having fun.

I'm late to this discussion (no computer access all last week, I was travelling), but I agree with those who weren't fans of Daniel's gesture. I don't think it has anything to do with education, because both highly and poorly educated people do it. However, I do think it's something a gentleman (or a lady) doesn't do. I think it makes people look as though they don't have any class, and I don't ever think it's appropriate for anyone, royal or common, in any situation, public or private.

Oh, how disappointing! (photo of prince Daniel)

Last edited:
hoggrd said:
Gosh, how embarrassing! It says in the article that you can see her underwear, but I can't see underwear, just her bottom! She must be wearing very 'small' underwear to put it politely lol!

I think not all newspapers published the actual picture of her knickers. It's this kind of thing that makes me despair a bit: why an earth was she wearing such a flimsy, short dress? It shouldn't have happened. I bet HM choked on her tea when she saw it :p There's another picture of Catherine in that dress and you can't actually see her face because her hair's blown all over it.

I know! I can't understand why they didn't put weights in her hems...I thought that was standard practice for the women in the royal family.

However I would imagine she will do so in the future!

MM

I know! I can't understand why they didn't put weights in her hems...I thought that was standard practice for the women in the royal family.

However I would imagine she will do so in the future!

MM

I did not know that was standard practice. Wow.

That is quite a malfunction for poor Catherine but it happens to us all.

So there were two wind-related mishaps on the Canadian tour (the other photo is the one with the spanx). Oh well, live and learn. Maybe that's why she wore her spanx the next day.

PrincessKaimi said:
So there were two wind-related mishaps on the Canadian tour (the other photo is the one with the spanx). Oh well, live and learn. Maybe that's why she wore her spanx the next day.

That was the day before the yellow dress, it was in the McQueen sailor dress and some thought it wasn't Spanx but part of the underskirt..... It's embarassing yet but if it were me I'd just be happy to have thighs that smooth ;) ( little joke)

Add to that that Prince Daniel is actually trying to hide it form the public with his left hand :flowers:

It´s a funny photo, I can´t stop laughing. I´ve seen it soooo many times, it´s just teasing amongst very good friends :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I thought the photo with Prince Daniel was funny. I laughed outloud when I saw it. No one around him was offended.

As for Catherine, things like this happen. Much have been quite a wind to cause this. Much to do about nothing.

I just realized a few weeks ago that Kate's skirt actually went rather high and you could see more than her thighs. I feel so sorry for her, but it seems the media is doing its best not to show those particular photos. Poor Kate, she must have been so embarrassed.

During the match Belgium - Russia in Brasilia , Belgium 1 - Russia 0 Queen Mathilde congratulated a wrong person for its goal !
In Belgian newspaper it is written , the King should have come alone !

Faux-pas for Mathilde of Belgium are as rare as Haley's comet!:ohmy:

Last edited:
:previous: That's the problem with choosing clothes, you stand there and everything is pinned and tucked. The 'dress' looks good, you stand there, you check the front, the back and maybe if you are royal you may sit to check it's length for modesty.

What you don't do is wear it for a time with someone videoing you and that is where you would see things like what happens when you hold a 3D device with both hands, reach out to shake hands, bend slightly sideways, etc.

When you are royal your wardrobe is often not your friend! :eek:

Prince Charles experienced a royal kiss mix up with King Felipe and Queen Letizia of Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom