The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Life and Lifestyle

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2003, 11:41 AM
Majesty

just a few days left to new year and we will close this thread and see if any of our prediction will come true..

Old 12-27-2003, 02:58 PM
Courtier

Hey guys, can't you move this to the Royal Chit Chat part and then close it and add it to the pinned topics???? Then we can easily see who has right!!!

Then you can delete the holiday forum, as this was only for december.

Old 12-30-2003, 12:10 PM
Majesty

we will move this thread the first day of the year 2004
Old 12-30-2003, 12:11 PM
Majesty

not many think it will be a scandel next year....... so it will be a good royal year
Old 12-30-2003, 01:10 PM
Courtier

There will be scandals in the Windsor and Grimaldi families. But that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.
Old 12-30-2003, 03:37 PM
Royal Highness

Well, i can't predict the future but i belive that every gona run just fine.
Old 12-30-2003, 04:38 PM
Courtier

I think that Prince Carl Philip of Sweden and Emma will get engaged. Prince Nikolaos will also announce his engagement. Princess Martha Louise will have another child or maybe two. CP Frederik and Mary will anounce that they are expecting a child. So will CP Felipe and Letizia. Maybe Princess Alexandra of Denmark will have a girl (hopefully) :flower: Prince Johan-Friso and Mabel will break up and not get married at all. Prince Harry will go to Argentina and a big scandal will ensue because he may find a girlfriend there. He will not apply to Sandhurst until 2005.
Old 12-30-2003, 05:00 PM
Courtier

I really hope Carl-Philip and Emma get married. I'd also love to see towards the end of the year, an offical girlfriend for William of Wales and the luxembourg boys. Also I think Victoria of Sweden and her boyfriend will be history by June of next year (but still friends).
Old 12-30-2003, 05:07 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
" I really hope Carl-Philip and Emma get married. I'd also love to see towards the end of the year, an offical girlfriend for William of Wales and the luxembourg boys"

Yes, I can see that. But who will it be? I'm predicting either my sister.(But I won't tell you all.) or Britters. Britters is a better pick. No sibling rivalry mind you. It's just that my sister likes darker men like Don Felipe.(Her heart is still broken)

" Also I think Victoria of Sweden and her boyfriend will be history by June of next year (but still friends)."

No comment.

" Princess Martha Louise will have another child or maybe two. "

Give the woman a break. Or time. I couldn't imagine doing it though.

"CP Frederik and Mary will anounce that they are expecting a child. "

I don't know about this either.

"Prince Johan-Friso and Mabel will break up and not get married at all."

:o
Old 12-30-2003, 05:21 PM
Royal Highness

Let's see...

Great Britain

William will have an official girlfriend
Harry will become a professional Polo player (some else said this as well)
Peter Philips will get engaged
Lady Gabriella or Lord Frederik will be spotted with a serious boyfriend/girlfriend
Camilla will play a larger role at official functions with Charles

Greece

Prince Nikolaos will get engaged
maybe one more baby for Prince and Princess Pavlos
a baby in 2005 (boy) for Princess Alexia

Denmark

Frederik and Mary will announce that a baby will be born sometime in 2005
Princess Nathalie (daughter of Pss Benedikte) will get married
perhaps, one last baby for Prince Joachim and Princess Alexandra

Norway

CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit will take on more official duties and if all is going smoothly with regards to King Harald's health then maybe they will have another baby in late 2005/early 2006
Martha-Louise will have a second child in 2005

Sweden

Prince Carl Philip and Emma will still be together
Perhaps Princess Madeleine will get married

The Netherlands

Magriet's younger boys will get married
Willem-Alexander and Maxima will have one more baby in 2006
Marliene and Annette will both have babies or announce that the stork will soon visit them

Monaco

Either Albert will get engaged or Andrea will be named his successor
Charlotte will have a serious boyfriend
Stephanie will have one last baby
Caroline and Ernst will be doing just fine

Jordan

Prince Ali will get engaged/married
Princess Haya will get engage/married
one last baby for the King and Queen

Spain

Felipe and Letizia will announce that a baby will be born in 2006
Jaime and Elena -- another baby
Old 12-30-2003, 05:23 PM
Royal Highness

Oh, what about Emanuele Filiberto and Clotilde? Do you all think they will stay together??
Old 12-30-2003, 05:32 PM
Courtier

Oh, I hope that King Abdullah and Queen Rania have one more baby, another boy. That way they would have two boys and two girls.
Old 12-30-2003, 06:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh, I don´t see an very exciting Royal year 2004 in my magic ball...I mean, there are 2 first class weddings, but we know, that they will be...so I don´t expect many surprises.
Maybe announcements of babies for Märtha-Louise, princess Stephanie, and princess Alexandra...but I don´t see much other babies...and no weddings/engagements (at least not in the highest aristocratic circles-not in Sweden, not in Luxembourg, not in Monaco, not in Great Britain...probably just prince Nicholaos will marry)
2003 was a very fruitful year for the Royals-and for us (So many babies, that you could start an own Royal kindergarten...and many engagements/weddings)...so maybe we should feed on 2003...and watch the babies growing to toddlers...and judging the dresses of their mummies...but we will see.
Old 12-30-2003, 07:01 PM
Courtier

I do so hope for a suprise engagement. They're quite fun :)
Old 12-30-2003, 07:08 PM
Nobility

Prince_Harry_will_decide_what_military_regiment_he_wants_to_be_a_part_of.(but_that's_kind_of_boring).
Old 12-30-2003, 07:24 PM
Heir Apparent

What about Princess Benedikte's youngest daughter Princess Nathalie getting engaged?

Or maybe winning a gold for Denmark in her equestrian events at the Olympics?!
Old 12-30-2003, 07:29 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 30th, 2003 - 5:24 pm
What about Princess Benedikte's youngest daughter Princess Nathalie getting engaged?

Or maybe winning a gold for Denmark in her equestrian events at the Olympics?!
Winning a gold for Denmark would be a wonderful thing, wouldn't it? :)
Old 12-31-2003, 03:06 AM

I think:

William will step out with a girlfriend, but the stress of the press will cause their relationship to fizzle...I don't see him marrying until his late 20's early 30's.

Beatrice and Eugenine will somehow (maybe through public engagements) become very endearing to the British press.

Either Prince Carl Philip or Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden will announce an engagement.

There will be one or two more baby announcements...to whom...who knows?!

I do think we will see some important royal pass away, sadly.
Old 12-31-2003, 03:34 PM

<span style='color:purple'>I only really know about the royalty in Great Britain, Sweden, and Monaco, so I will make my predictions accordingly.</span>

Great Britain
- Prince William will not come out in the public about his girlfriend, instead he will remain very quiet about his personal life as he has in the past (much like his mom, Lady Diana). I do personally believe that he will be somewhat older (maybe late 20&#39;s, not as old as Charles was) when he becomes engaged and marries, and until then, he will try his hardest to shield her from the press.
- Unfortunately, I have a feeling that baby Lady Louise Windsor will encounter some minor health issues (nothing terminal).
- Zara Phillips may surprise us with an engagement in 2004, but I think the wedding will be planned for 2005.
- Prince Phillip may encounter some health concerns during 2004, but like Lady Louise, I don&#39;t feel that this will be terminal.
- Prince Charles and Camilla will continue their dating relationship (no marriage, however).

Sweden
- Crown Princess Victoria will continue her romance with Daniel, I think it will continue to be a dating situation for this year, but perhaps 2005 will be her year.
- Prince Carl-Philip will propose to Emma, and a 2005 wedding will be planned.
- Princess Madeleine will be pretty dorment for this year as far as the headlines go. I predict that she will remain with Jonas and continue her studies at University, as well as her public functions.

Monaco
- I have a very strong feeling about Rainier this coming year. I think his health will be in critical condition this year, and he may possibly pass away by the end of 2004.
- Charlotte will become more involved in public funtions, such as charities. Also, she may solidify rumors of romance between her and her trainer.

*Ashley*
Old 12-31-2003, 03:45 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
I agree. I don&#39;t see William going public with a girlfriend. Her life will be exhilarating enough. She won&#39;t need that. Besides, he&#39;s still very young. So much pressure.

Prince Carl-Philip will propose to Emma, and a 2005 wedding will be planned.

I really see that happening. Too bad about Rainier. His health hasn&#39;t been the best. I hate to think of it.