Royals & Celebrities

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hungarian-born Hollywood Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor married Frederic, Prince von Anhalt.

At least Lady Gaga was respectful enough to wear a dress that was made out of some type of material rather than food.

According to the website where I got the pic, the dress Gaga worn on her meeting with QEII is an example of 'formal' to Gaga.

According to the website where I got the pic, the dress Gaga worn on her meeting with QEII is an example of 'formal' to Gaga.

If that's 'formal', then I'm officially terrified. :eek:

Kermit and the Queen.... my favorite frog meets one of my favorite Royals, cannot get better than that! Love it! The look on Kermit's face is priceless!:lol:

HER MAJESTY RULLLLEEESSSS!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

" Your Majesty, may I present Siegfried Farnon?." Oh, wait a minute..... lol!:lol:

" Your Majesty, may I present Siegfried Farnon?." Oh, wait a minute..... lol!:lol:

:ROFLMAO: Y'know, I probably would have done just that, because I've seen him in that role a lot recently (wonder why that is :ermm:). Well, at least I won't introduce him as 'Albert, the Prince Consort', because that would be absolutely humiliating (even if he did that role proud).

British actor Robert Hardy- this time with HRH, The Countess of Wessex:
Richard Douglas Productions
:)

Sophie looks to be having a ball. Would love to know what the conversation was about, because they both seem to be very animated. Thank you for sharing.

:ROFLMAO: Y'know, I probably would have done just that, because I've seen him in that role a lot recently (wonder why that is *1:ermm:). Well, at least I won't introduce him as 'Albert, the Prince Consort', because that would be absolutely humiliating (even if he did that role proud).*2

Sophie looks to be having a ball*3. Would love to know what the conversation was about, because they both seem to be very animated.*4 Thank you for sharing.

*1- Hmm, no earthly idea!:lol:
*2- Indeed it would!:lol: ( And I agree, that is my second favorite role of his! Need I mention my favorite?:ROFLMAO:
*3- How could she not? It is RH she is chatting to, after all.:lol:
*4- Get in line!;)
@ Daria- I do believe, but I could be wrong, that the little girl presenting Sophie with flowers, is one of RH's 2 teenage grandaughters when they were younger! Can you imagine his 1000 watt smile?;)

Last edited:
*1- Hmm, no earthly idea!:lol:
*2- Indeed it would!:lol: ( And I agree, that is my second favorite role of his! Need I mention my favorite?:ROFLMAO:
*3- How could she not? It is RH she is chatting to, after all.:lol:
*4- Get in line!;)
@ Daria- I do believe, but I could be wrong, that the little girl presenting Sophie with flowers, is one of RH's 2 teenage grandaughters when they were younger! Can you imagine his 1000 watt smile?;)

What an honor for the girl! She got to meet a Princess/Countess, and accompany her Grandpa. They do indeed have a similar smile going.

What an honor for the girl! She got to meet a Princess/Countess, and accompany her Grandpa. They do indeed have a similar smile going.
Indeed on all counts! RH as a Grandpa- now there's a happy thought hunh?;)

Last edited:
Your'e welcome Daria!
And is it just me or does the Prince who is in his 60's look older than RH does in his 80's? ;):lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom