Royals Living In The U.S.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know that the head of the Osman family is living in Manhattan, NY. But he is not "that" European, as people are arguing about Turkey being Asian or European :)

Oh, ok, thank you lumutqueen.
Andrea Casiraghi also lives in NY now.

Princess Madeleine of Sweden is in NY aswell. Queen Silvia is going to join her in the end of October.
They are in NY to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Queen Silvia's World Childhood Foundation.

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Spain are in NY these days, too.

Princess Stephanie and kids spent summer vacation in New York

Princess Alexandra, the Honourable Lady Ogilvy will be in New York on the 12th and 13th of November.

The royal diary states:

12th November 2009
Princess Alexandra
Honorary Patron, American Associates of the Royal Acedemy Trust, will attend a Gala Dinner at the St Regis Hotel, 2 East 55th Street, New York, United State of America.

13th November 2009
Princess Alexandra
Honorary Patron, American Associates of the Royal Academy Trust, will attend a Board Meeting at the University Club, One West 54th Street, New York, United State of America.

I think they are at about 50 people, maybe i'm wrong.
This is only my supposition.

Royals in the US

It's been awhile since this has been talked about. What Royals are living in the US now?

I think that infanta Cristina and her family live in Washington.
Princess Madeleine and her husband live in New York.

HRH Prince Alexander of Serbia lives in San Francisco or there a outs according to his biography.

Last edited:
And Princess Leonore will be a real Manathan princess at least for her the first years

Prince cengiz , his daughter princess ayse louise of ottoman live in USA

The grandson ( now in his 80's) of Jaime DeBorbon ( both French and Spanish Royalty) aka Don Jaime Duke of Madrid lives in Georgia USA. He has three daughters who also reside in GA. Wikipedia states Jaime never married nor had any children. Not true. He had a daughter born in 1902. She married and had three children. Two are still alive ~ a daughter and the son who lives in GA. They all live a very private life.

And where exactly Crown Prince Pavlos & his family live?

The grandson ( now in his 80's) of Jaime DeBorbon ( both French and Spanish Royalty) aka Don Jaime Duke of Madrid lives in Georgia USA. He has three daughters who also reside in GA. Wikipedia states Jaime never married nor had any children. Not true. He had a daughter born in 1902. She married and had three children. Two are still alive ~ a daughter and the son who lives in GA. They all live a very private life.

It is not listed the Gotha either. Is there a source for this information or is it merely a claim of the grandson?

Back
Top Bottom