Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bad_barbarella

Courtier
City
Country
Canada
:heart: This is a tribute to former loves or prince proving love in endless... these are the girls who could have been fated future royals... :heart: :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Which individuals have dated royals where the relationships did not last?

Infanta Elena has dated with her ex-partner in horses championship and Infanta Cristina has dated with a sailerman that now i don't remember the names.

felipe and Eva Sannum, Willem-Alexander and Emily Bremers......

Didn't P. Charles at one time have a relationship with Lady Sarah Spencer, now Lady Sarah McCorquodale, prior to approaching Diana?

Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg and Pia...I don´t know her surname...I hate her....terrible...

I believe her name is Pia Haraldsen. She is Norwegian, and I think either a niece or cousin of Queen Sonja of Norway.

in felipes forum you will find a thread about his past girlfriends
the same goes for frederik

kinneret5764 said:
Didn't P. Charles at one time have a relationship with Lady Sarah Spencer, now Lady Sarah McCorquodale, prior to approaching Diana?
Yes, Prince Charles dated Lady Sarah for some time, and it is during this time he was introduced to a teenage Lady Diana Spencer.

Other British Royals' past girlfriends I am aware of include:
Prince William - Arabella Musgrave (as far am I am aware, she is the only confirmed girlfriend of his)
Prince Andrew - Koo Stark, Catrina Skepper, Aurelia Cecil
Prince Edward - Ruthie Henshall
Viscount Linley - Susannah Constantine (aka 'Trinny and Susannah')

Prince Nikoloas of Greece and Sophie. One photo of them. Then Him and Elle mcpherson(sp?) Two of them:)

Attachments

• nik116.JPG
    nik116.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,273
  • nik118.JPG
    nik118.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 3,516
  • nik82.JPG
    nik82.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 16,434
Royals ex- girlfriends/boyfriends

I thought that it would be nice if we could see all ex -girlfriends/boyfriends in a forum.

Last edited:
Letizia 's ex husband

Alonso Guerrero is a literature teacher ,he was Letizia 's 1st husband 1998-1999. They married on August 7 1998 in a civil ceremony but the marriage ended a few months later in 1999. Anyway Alonso is 10 years older than Letizia. He was Leti's former teacher.

Attachments

• COLOUR10018860.jpg
    COLOUR10018860.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 19,738
  • COLOUR10018861.jpg
    COLOUR10018861.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 19,708
  • COLOUR10018862.jpg
    COLOUR10018862.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 19,732
  • COLOUR10018863.jpg
    COLOUR10018863.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 19,593
  • COLOUR10018864.jpg
    COLOUR10018864.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 19,552
  • COLOUR10018865.jpg
    COLOUR10018865.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 19,525
  • foto_invitado.jpg
    foto_invitado.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 30,645
Last edited:
Felipe's ex -girlfriend

Eva Sannum is a Norwegian model, was Felipe's girlfriend for 5 years.

Attachments

• eva 3.JPG
    eva 3.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 1,419
  • eva 4.JPG
    eva 4.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 1,157
  • eva s.JPG
    eva s.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 2,478
  • ev.JPG
    ev.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 19,959
  • CAMXSFOJ.jpg
    CAMXSFOJ.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,734
  • CAGCK2PF.jpg
    CAGCK2PF.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,316
  • 2001 august 25 oslo.JPG
    2001 august 25 oslo.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,338
  • felevahola2.jpg
    felevahola2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 22,765
  • felevahola.jpg
    felevahola.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 20,800
  • feleva97.jpg
    feleva97.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 19,953
Last edited:
Morten Borg is Mette-Marit ex-boyfriend and Marius 's dad

Morten Borg is Marius 's dad and Mette-Marit 's ex.

Attachments

• fhgf.JPG
    fhgf.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,682
  • 0026.jpg
    0026.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 18,705
  • 0025.jpg
    0025.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 19,076
  • morten.JPG
    morten.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 19,311
  • christening.JPG
    christening.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 2,726
  • mmm.JPG
    mmm.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,634
Princess Mabel had a relationship with the Bosnian minister of foreign affairs: Mohammed Sacairbey. I don't know how to post pictures.:confused:

Sophie, Countess of Wessex's ex boyfriends

Here is a photo of Jan Heissenberg. One of Sophie's boyfriends.(Unsure but I think he is the rat that told of the potting shed) There was also Michael O' Neill, who she returned to Australia with. Sophie also dated the son of Micheal Parkinson.

Attachments

• janhis.jpg
    janhis.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 28,944
  • jan.jpg
    jan.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 28,951
Edward's ex girlfriends

It will be difficult to give all Edward's girlfriends as he tended to keep his girlfriends as far away from the press as possible. Two that did manage to get into the public view was Georgina May.(1) Edward was said to be very fond of her until the press got too much for her and she left him. I must admit that she was under terrible strain, she was a large size woman and Britain was in the grips of Diana and Sarah. Terrible to think the relationship never stood a chance.

His first relationship that was made public was Romy Adlington (2) a model.
There was other relationships
New Zealander, Alison Bell - later CNN newsreader and fellow drug user with James Hewitt.
Eleanor Weightman, fellow student at Cambrigde.
Princess Martha-Louise
Gail Greenough, Canadian sportwomen
Catherine Caldicott,
Ruthie Henshaw, actress
Rhian-Anwen Roberts
And Ulika Jonsson, the Gladiator girl.

Odd thing is many of these women are still very much friends with Edward and Sophie.

Last photo is Sophie,:) this is how Britain was introduced to the zany blonde, who was flying a kite at Balmoral with Prince Edward. The caption, of the photo reads, Prince Edward with another Blonde.

Attachments

• georgia.jpg
    georgia.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 28,723
  • romy.jpg
    romy.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 29,666
  • sophie.jpg
    sophie.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 28,514
Last edited:
Claudia Schiffer dated Prince Albert of Monaco, and Elle MacPherson (lucky girl!;) ) also dated Prince Nikolas of Greece. Also didn't Gwyneth Paltrow date Felipe briefly? In the "older" era Prince Andrew dated Koo Stark and Princess Stephanie dated Rob Lowe.

Prince William's ex-girlfriend JESSICA CRAIG known as Jecca
pre-SEEGER00097397.jpg

pre-SEEGER00097399.jpg

pre-SEEGER00097395.jpg

pre-SEEGER00097396.jpg

pre-SEEGER00097398.jpg

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/5...B2AC3A625 13D3

Last edited by cute_girl : Today at 02:27 PM.

Isabel Sartorius, Prince Felipe´s ex-girlfriend.
their relationship was discovered because of this pics like this one where she is sailing with him.

Attachments

• CAQN7CPO.jpg
    CAQN7CPO.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,662
  • isabelsartorious.jpg
    isabelsartorious.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 29,323
  • pre-SEEGER00001933.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00001933.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,153
  • pre-SEEGER00003575.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00003575.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,657
  • sartorius.jpg
    sartorius.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 17,841
Elisabeth Fabius had a relationship with prince Maurits AND with prince Friso.
Emily Bremers has been the girlfriend of Willem-Alexander for several years.
Prince Floris dated Sophie Eenhoorn before he met Aimée.

Prince Carl Philip of Sweden with his ex girlfriend Wiveka

Princess Madeleine with her ex boyfriends:
first Pierre Ladow and then Erik Granath

thier sister Crown princess Victoria only had one "official" boyfriend before her current one, and his name was Daniel Collert. They dated for almost 8 years...

here they are in 1994, 1998, 1999 & 2000

Do someone has pictures of the girl who dated both Prince Maurits and Prince Friso?

The only one who won´t be in this thread is Mathilde. Someone said that Philippe was the first and it seems the only love of her life...

liv said:
The only one who won´t be in this thread is Mathilde. Someone said that Philippe was the first and it seems the only love of her life...

I read on another forum that someone had read on another forum/messageboard that Mathilde had had a boyfriend, but that's all it said so I wouldn't really know if it's true, and doesn't have any information to back it up :eek: - I'm not starting any rumors but it's just what I read so does anyone else know something? :)
But what about Philippe? I bought a book about the reigning royal houses in Europe, and it says that there's been several rumors about Philippe getting engaged even with Princess Alexia of Greece in the beginning of the '90s. Does anyone know of this or if they have dated? I know you can't trust everything you read, and the book also states as a fact that Mathilde had a miscarriage in February 2001 which isn't true, and that Laurent isn't Albert's son, but anyone can see that they look like each other - I guess I'm just a little curious, but who isn't ;). I've also read on the internet that Philippe hasn't really been linked seriously to any woman, which is why I don't really know what to believe - but again you can't trust everything you read. Does anyone know what is right and what is wrong? :)

I'm not too sure on the subject either, but according to Hello magazine, at the time of the engagement, the palace had to deny that Philippe and Mathilde's marriage was arranged because Philippe had never been seriouly linked to anyone.

EmpressRouge said:
I'm not too sure on the subject either, but according to Hello magazine, at the time of the engagement, the palace had to deny that Philippe and Mathilde's marriage was arranged because Philippe had never been seriouly linked to anyone.

Thanks EmpressRouge. I have read several places including Philippe and Mathilde's profiles on HELLO magazine's website that they denied the marriage was arranged, but I hadn't read that it's because Philippe had never been seriously linked to anyone. In an issue of HELLO magazine from last year there was a piece on Philippe and Mathilde, and new pictures of them and their children. It also said how people thought the marriage was arranged and how Philippe denied those rumors by saying:

"It was love at first sight. I couldn't take my eyes off her when I saw her among the crowd in a room at the royal palace. From that moment I knew she was already my future wife."

Just thought I'd add that because I think it's so sweet and romantic. :)

what about Prince Charles?

Prince Charles known with Camilla for more over 30 plus years and im not sure what he with ex-girlfriends!

and also Prince William's ex-girlfriends also and they now with Kate Middleton his fellow students/girlfriend for 2 years when William met Kate at fashion show they later become friends for years but both would date its really official!

Sara Boyce

Mette2 said:
Thanks EmpressRouge. I have read several places including Philippe and Mathilde's profiles on HELLO magazine's website that they denied the marriage was arranged, but I hadn't read that it's because Philippe had never been seriously linked to anyone. In an issue of HELLO magazine from last year there was a piece on Philippe and Mathilde, and new pictures of them and their children. It also said how people thought the marriage was arranged and how Philippe denied those rumors by saying:

"It was love at first sight. I couldn't take my eyes off her when I saw her among the crowd in a room at the royal palace. From that moment I knew she was already my future wife."

Just thought I'd add that because I think it's so sweet and romantic. :)
I can see why people would think it was arranged. Mathilde seemed like a very ideal candidate: young, pretty, noble, no past indiscretions, *Belgian* and has both Wallon (French speaking) and Flemish (Dutch speaking) hertitage, although in other forums people have noted that her Dutch is very bad (I've never heard her speak, so I don't know).

There's a photo at IBL of Mathilde attending a wedding around 1996 or so with a man said to have been her boyfriend.

EmpressRouge said:
I can see why people would think it was arranged. Mathilde seemed like a very ideal candidate: young, pretty, noble, no past indiscretions, *Belgian* and has both Wallon (French speaking) and Flemish (Dutch speaking) hertitage, although in other forums people have noted that her Dutch is very bad (I've never heard her speak, so I don't know).

nah, Mathilde doesn't have flemish origins,and she doesn't speak dutch,she only began to learn it when she get married to prince philippe,that's why her dutch is still not that good:she used to speak french only ,beacuse she was raised in Bastogne Luxembourg,which is a part of Wallonie or french part of Belgium;)

Back
Top Bottom