Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone have a picture of Dieter Zimmerman, Máxima's ex-boyfriend (the man she was dating before meeting WA, I understand) ?

I never saw a picture of him but it is by no means sure that the two dated. I have read several times that Dieter Zimmerman doesn´t feel attracted to the opposite sex.

I never saw a picture of him but it is by no means sure that the two dated. I have read several times that Dieter Zimmerman doesn´t feel attracted to the opposite sex.

Indeed all we know about their relationship is that the two shared a flat in Manhattan. If I may speak from personal experience for a sec, I've lived in NYC also, and also shared apartments there with other people - females as well as males - which in no way meant I was also <dating> these people, on the contrary. Long sentence short: seems to me this Dieter was a roommate of Maxima's, nothing less or more.

That said, Maxima's dating past is kept very very vague - especially for a girl who must have had a fair share of admirers, if not boyfriends.

Well, if we have to believe her Argentinian friend(s) who spoke in ZDF´s Konigskinder, Maxima didn´t find a man in Argentina as she was too independant and tall (or something like that). It was apparently one of the reasons she left to NYC, with tears in the eyes according to one of the friends.

Now it is easy to say that the friends just say this to be nicce, but I don´t think friends would be encouraged to lie by the court, rather to not tell.

Well, if we have to believe her Argentinian friend(s) who spoke in ZDF´s Konigskinder, Maxima didn´t find a man in Argentina as she was too independant and tall (or something like that). It was apparently one of the reasons she left to NYC, with tears in the eyes according to one of the friends.

Now it is easy to say that the friends just say this to be nicce, but I don´t think friends would be encouraged to lie by the court, rather to not tell.

how very interesting! I actually believe it, Maxima is tall even in the Netherlands I think, which is the country with the tallest people in the world.

Well, is Kate "an ex-partner" anymore? Maybe after this trip they are a couple in public again...

The People writes that Prince William is planning to propose to Kate Middleton - using one of Princess Diana's favourite rings to seal the engagement. He has asked Earl Spencer permission to give the ring to Kate.
Wills & Kate´s Royal Wedring

I thought William and Harry would have inherited their mother's ring. Why would the Spencers be involved? If anything, William would have asked his father.

It is Diana's family that are the executors of her estate, not Prince Charles. Perhaps the ring is one of the items that have been on display at Althorp and as such, Earl Spencer would have to relinquish it to William. Assuming the story has any truth to it at all....:rolleyes:

Why are we still treating Kate as an EX ?

Because, as far as we know, that's what she is. If you have hard evidence to the contrary (by which I don't mean insinuation and innuendo by tabloids), feel free to provide it.

It is Diana's family that are the executors of her estate, not Prince Charles. Perhaps the ring is one of the items that have been on display at Althorp and as such, Earl Spencer would have to relinquish it to William. Assuming the story has any truth to it at all....:rolleyes:

Doesn't it say in Diana's Will that all her personal jewels were left to her sons?
I hope the story is not true. Diana's engagement ring should be in a museum. There is something freaky about the idea of someone else wearing it, like wearing a cursed ring or something. :unsure:

Now you're making Diana sound like the Heir of Slytherin.:snape:

Now you're making Diana sound like the Heir of Slytherin.:snape:

Exactly. That's what I like about you, Elspeth, right there with me on the Harry Potter wavelength. :)

But speaking of Kate Middleton (as if I needed an excuse) :D
Since she is right there somewheres in between Ex and Girlfriend, hanging out in TRF on a limb, not quite back to her old thread but rather misfit in the Ex Partners orbit..........
Here's the latest from Just Jared: Pics of Kate at Seychelles airport.... HQ pics, woohoo!! :cool:
Kate’s Private Time with Prince William | Prince William, Kate Middleton : Just Jared

Exactly. That's what I like about you, Elspeth, right there with me on the Harry Potter wavelength. :)

Since she is right there somewheres in between Ex and Girlfriend, hanging out in TRF on a limb, not quite back to her old thread but rather misfit in the Ex Partners orbit..........
Here's the latest from Just Jared: Pics of Kate at Seychelles airport.... HQ pics, woohoo!! :cool:
Kate’s Private Time with Prince William | Prince William, Kate Middleton : Just Jared

Maybe I am wrong but I think the people who don't follow Kate but other ex-partners will be more excited then us if we ever we get our old thread on Kate back. :)
Thanks for the pictures CasiraghiTrio! Now if we just get one of them together in the Seychelles...

Maybe we should start one named "The Limbo of Kate Middleton"

Maybe I am wrong but I think the people who don't follow Kate but other ex-partners will be more excited then us if we ever we get our old thread on Kate back. :)

Yeah, true, now I think about it I see what you mean. They must be like, Gawd, will these Kate flies go away? Like nats swarming around, geez.... get married already, will she? :D

these pictures are old. they are from early June when Kate went on holiday with her friends. here are pictures of her wearing the same outfit and carrying the same bags at an airport 2 months ago. Kate Middleton

Last edited:
these pictures are old. they are from early June when Kate went on holiday with her friends. here are pictures of her wearing the same outfit and carrying the same bags at an airport 2 months ago. Kate Middleton

No the pictures are new. the devil is in the details:D
Kate is wearing the exact same outfit. BUT

Your pictures show Kate at an Easy Jet counter. And she has two duffle bags with a white carryon.

Casiraghitrio pictures show Kate at an Creole Travel Services counter. Creole travel servces is the the premier ground handling operator in the Seychelles at least according to their website.:flowers:
And her two pieces of luggage are also I think different this time. One but I think both are suitcases not duffle bags.

AndI have now proved it. I have way too much time on my hands. LOL

Good work, cde. I guess this outfit is her "airport outfit". It looks cozy enough for traveling.

I don't put it past the paparazzi/tabloids to try to trick us, which I'm sure often happens (or at least they try) but I think even they aren't thick enough to suppose we'd be that clueless, least of all us regular Kate Watchers! :lol:

Straying from the Kate Watch........ I found these old pictures of some ex-girlfriends of HRH the Prince of Wales. The source is Rex.
Lady Sarah Spencer Is the woman in head scarf Her Majesty?
Lady Sarah again looking so pretty
Jane Ward and Prince Charles Many others of Miss Jane Ward: 2 3 4 5
Sabrina Guinness
Sabrina Guinness and Prince Charles
Lady Jane Wellesley
Susan George meeting Prince Charles again in 1991
Anna Wallace
Jane Ward and her daughter in 2004 (those shoes, that outfit!) :lol:

Only one question for whomever, or for the void: Why did Prince Charles so often wear the same sweater to watch polo with his various girlfriends? :lol:

Last edited:
Once it was a love affair between a royal prince and a comely commoner that simply reached what many took to be its natural end. But today, Kate Middleton is formally back in the royal fold, her wide, open-mouthed smile as unrevealing as ever about what she's really feeling. The Queen is exasperated by what she sees as future difficulties for her grandson, William and the former air stewardess's dark-haired daughter whom he met at St Andrews University. Her private dream is that her grandchildren do not make the same mistakes that wrecked the domestic happiness of three of her children. She has told close friends that William and Kate, having split up once, could do so again. Even though she is fond of Kate, she feels William could be making the wrong decision, especially as he confided to her and Prince Philip in the spring that he did not think he loved Kate enough. Has Kate become too much like Diana? | the Daily Mail

Bettina Ødum

I read in a newspaper (???), that Crownprince Frederik was together with Bettina Ødum in 2001. Wasn't he together with Mary Donaldson after the Olympic Games in 2000? Got I a wrong information? Did he has two girlfriends at the same time?

From the Daily Mail piece Kaffir posted:
The real reason, you might think, was that Kate Middleton was in danger of antagonising the public by her selective approach to personal publicity, and that since she is back with Prince William, this is hazardous for the royals.

I hate this part. Shouldn't everyone in the world (except politicians, who aren't really human, after all) have a "selective approach to personal publicity"? What is wrong with Kate or anyone for that matter liking the fun attention of a nightclub but hating the stalkers outside her home?! :bang: Everyone, especially royalty, need to draw more lines when it comes to the paparazzi. The paparazzi goes too far! It's one thing to take pictures of someone, another thing to be outside their private home, follow them to work, follow them to lunch breaks....

Only one question for whomever, or for the void: Why did Prince Charles so often wear the same sweater to watch polo with his various girlfriends? :lol:

Yo didn't know that the Prince Charles is very wel knwon to be very stingy !:D

This article says that Kate Middleton is going to pursure an artistic career as an abstract photographer.

Kate Middleton quits her job to pursue photography career

"Now that her romance with Prince William is firmly back on, Kate Middleton is turning her attentions to her career. The 25-year-old, who has been working as an accessories buyer at Jigsaw, wants to become a professional photographer.

Kate, who has a degree in history of art, told friends she is unhappy working a three-day week at the High Street store and wants a new challenge."

Kate Middleton quits her job to pursue photography career | the Daily Mail

"She really wants to move and is seriously thinking about a career in photography. She loves cameras and has a great eye. She has already started putting an exhibition of her work together."

A career as an abstract photographer is more in keeping with the type of job you would expect a young woman who is dating a prince to have. I really believe that her relationship with Prince William is back on track.

I think this career change and the fact that Kate has received her own security pass to Clarence House are signs that she and Prince William are dating. Taking her on a vacation to the Seychelles is a good indication that they are dating also.

Does anyone really believe that Kate and Prince William would last?

The photography rumor is somewhat believeable because Kate's dissertation at St Andrews was about some photographic aspect of Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland. I think she truly is interested in photography, and I suppose it may be true she is aiming high. She might indeed be getting big for her britches, isn't she? "Fame is a fickle friend," as they say. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom