Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes so do I. And it's quite amazing how often it happens like that after a long romance.

I agree. That's why I think Beatrice was foolish to be with the guy that long...surely it did not take 10 years for her to figure out which way the wind was blowing?:ermm:

Anyway I think she is well rid of Dave. I always got weasel vibes from him anyway.

She can, and will...do much better than him!

Last edited:
I feel ever so sorry for Beatrice to have spent so much time with him, and then for that relationship to end and him be married within two years.
I´d be fuming, for sure. I wouldn´t be nice about it, even though she is better off with someone who probably wasn´t feeling the relationship anymore.

Hope she is trying out all types of men tbh. No better time to let your hair loose than when it´s summer.

Reading a random on-line article and came across this:
"While Harry and Chelsy did try one last time to rekindle their romance in 2015, according to royal expert Katie Nicholl's biography of Harry, Will and Kate's wedding was the moment Chelsy felt sure she couldn't take the pressures of the public life of a royal."

I never heard about a 2015 attempt to re-connect. :huh: Is that what Harry's Katie Nicholl's biography claims? Is it accurate? Anyone else hear this? Wouldn't this have been right when Harry and Meghan were meeting and starting to sizzle?

Last edited:
Reading a random own-line article and came across this:

I never heard about a 2015 attempt to re-connect. :huh: Is that what Harry's Katie Nicholl's biography claims? Is it accurate? Anyone else hear this? Wouldn't this have been right when Harry and Meghan were meeting and starting to sizzle?

Not in 2015- Harry met Meghan in 2016.

Reading a random own-line article and came across this:

Meghan and Harry met in July 2016. And no, I wouldn’t trust Katie Nicholl. She swore up and down that Harry watched Suits and had a crush on Meghan for two years before they met. Until the engagement interview. And she dropped that entire story from any of her interviews since. :lol: I have a difficult time remembering when was the last story she got right.

Meghan and Harry met in July 2016. And no, I wouldn’t trust Katie Nicholl. She swore up and down that Harry watched Suits and had a crush on Meghan for two years before they met. Until the engagement interview. And she dropped that entire story from any of her interviews since. :lol: I have a difficult time remembering when was the last story she got right.

Didn't Katie says Chelsy helped Harry design the engagement ring for Meghan?:lol:

Harry was in Capetown for a very short while in 2015, I believe. Maybe Chelsy was there at the same time and they had a little fling for old times sake, though I'm inclined to think that this assertion is a by-product of Katie's ever-fertile imagination.

Harry didn't meet Meghan until mid 2016, and there was Cressida in between. (Harry and Cresdida had broken up a year when this Harry/Chelsy tryst was supposed to have occurred.)

Personally, I think that even as early as April 2011 and William and Kate's wedding the hot coals of the Harry/Chelsy romance were rapidly cooling to grey cinders. The media kept harping that they were going to get back together for a long while, but I'd say that by 2015 they were cordial friends only.

Last edited:
Thank you, Everyone. :flowers: I always scramble details however recent. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't ever said officially...

LaRae

:previous: Thank you both. :flowers: So we will never know..... :huh: But I guess we can say he did want to get married, just not to her (he does look very happy, in fact, so it's worked out for him). Can't believe she didn't want to get married.

Ahhh, something is coming back to me! The fact that Beatrice won't give up her royal-side life might have been the deal breaker. Does that sound familiar? Anyway, whatever it was, it is what it now is. Sad for Beatrice if she still loved him.

Last edited:
It was certainly sold as "heart broken Bea" implying he has ended it, he certainly seemed to get into a new relationship,a now marriage quite quickly. But then maybe that shows he wanted to get married all along and Bea was the one who didn't. Who knows.

Meh..not a great pic of Cressida ...hate that outfit.

LaRae

The top is cute...the skirt is terrible.

LaRae

Chelsy Davy attends Hanneli Rupert hosts Frieze dinner at Chucs to celebrate launch of OKAPI x RIKY RICK x LADUMA collaboration on 3 October in London

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...rieze-dinner-at-chucs-to-picture-id1045169462
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...rieze-dinner-at-chucs-to-picture-id1045169498
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...rieze-dinner-at-chucs-to-picture-id1045169406

Chelsy wish to the happy couple today!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo1uJzAA0U7/?taken-by=chelsydavy

Chelsy celebrates her 33rd Birthday in Zambezi River! It was 13 October.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpHTEhHA_I8/?taken-by=chelsydavy

Cressida enjoy her time in Berlin!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpNclhuASIb/?taken-by=cressida_bonas_

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, words cannot describe how disappointed I am in Chelsy...

For those who didn't catch it - as usual the racist comments talking about Meghan keep popping up on her IG photos(and yes flat out racist, calling Meghan dirty, a black rat, cheap monkey etc.) and she never steps in or deletes these comments because they keep praising her. Nothing new here. However, she has now started deleting some comments who defend Meghan against the blatantly racist and disturbing comments. Mind you, they are not being mean to Chelsy(no matter how shady and petty her actions are) but they are still being deleted. The racist comments are only gone once they are reported as hate speech and it takes some time for moderators to check all reports.

There was a comment today saying that Meghan and Harry should have died in the reported air turbulence during their trip to the Netherlands and that it was "God's plan to cleanse the earth from the black rat" and that "Harry deserves to perish too because he dirtied the pristine royal family".... This disgusting comment (among others) stayed up for almost the entire day while dozens of people who came in and DMed Chelsy to please step in were either deleted or blocked. Thankfully, I just received a message from Instagram that the this sick person's account was terminated after my report, but gosh - Chelsy.... It's been almost a decade - why is this ego boost needed? You live a beautiful and bountiful life of complete privilege and luxury - with seemingly nothing lacking. This type of behaviour so unneeded. She has now restricted her comment section and deleted dozens of comments. Ironically, she deleted some of the tamest 'defences' but left some of the less nice ones up because she started being called out for it. Such an unnecessary mess...

It was interesting to follow her life along on Instagram - I never had any ill will towards her & considered her to be good natured, albeit ill fitting, but this was it for me. Very tasteless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom