Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I get she is trying to go with an old Hollywood feel, especially hair, but it doesn't work :sad:

The top of the dress looks so ill fitted that it makes her look much wider.

I like her dress. Wonder will she have a chance to catch up with William and Catherine at the Baftas?

Last edited:
there's not a man with a brain who would invite his former g/f's to his wedding unless his bride was going to be okay with it.

Larae

ditto!!!!!!!

I like her dress. Wonder will she have a chance to catch up with William and Catherine at the Baftas?

I like her dress as well. She’s a beautiful girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's DM but if accurate it sounds as if there is (or was) something unpleasant going on (especially in combination with her quote - was that a reference to Harry or Meghan?).

Or.... Cressida could still be considered within the circle of trust and refuses to talk about her relationship with Harry.

I don't think there is anything unpleasant between Harry or Cressida. It's been over for four years, and obviously both have moved on. I know it's always been a sore point for Cressida that she's seen as Harry's girlfriend and then Harry's ex-girlfriend. As an actress, I imagine she'd want to be recognized for her own work and achievements. So I think her refusal to talk about it and generate another headline is a wise decision. And obviously, even DM found that bit to be a non-story and used something else for the headline.

Sitting here at home, watching a random movie that I recorded a couple of days ago. To my shock, Cressida Bonas pops up as a star in the movie. It’s called, ‘The Bye Bye Man.’

The movie was kinda cheesy, but Cressida did an okay job.

Last edited:
Sorry but the dress looks like a velvet housecoat with that long ruffle. It may look better if it was shorter. But at maxi length, just not working for me.

And as much as I love my running shoes, not with a dress like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cressida is gorgeous! :flowers: She's doing a fab job with her career, too.

I don't think there is anything unpleasant between Harry or Cressida. It's been over for four years, and obviously both have moved on. I know it's always been a sore point for Cressida that she's seen as Harry's girlfriend and then Harry's ex-girlfriend. As an actress, I imagine she'd want to be recognized for her own work and achievements. So I think her refusal to talk about it and generate another headline is a wise decision. And obviously, even DM found that bit to be a non-story and used something else for the headline.

I agree. :flowers: All the evidence is they have been on friendly terms and she continues to be in his circle of friends. Her attending the wedding would be to her advantage (imo) to establish the friendship (as opposed to the endless 'former gf status') in the public perception. It's going to dog her anyway and the only way to handle it is to not comply with the press whatsoever on that front. JMO.

:previous: Nice looking fella. :flowers: Wonder if he will be her 'plus one' for the wedding.

:previous: Nice looking fella. :flowers: Wonder if he will be her 'plus one' for the wedding.

I doubt there will be a +1 wedding invitation to a royal wedding.

No not going back to the whole 'no ring no bring debate' of Pippa. But its even more likely if you aren't dating someone long enough for their name to be on the invitation as well, they wont be attending. Unless Cress has been hiding a long term serious boyfriend, I think she will be flying solo if she attends.

But the DM will likely try to hunt down the man till they find out who he is. They have nothing better to do sometimes it seems.

I most definitely agree with the concept that there will be absolutely no generic plus one added to invitations. Everyone and anyone that is going to be anywhere close to this wedding (even the grounds outside the chapel) are going to be seriously vetted. They want to know for certain who each and every person attending is going to be.

So, Cressida can't call up Joe Public the night before the wedding and ask him to go with her as a plus one.

Cressida can attend with her boyfriend. :flowers: I think she will. Let's see who's right. ;)

P.S. Cressida is definitely one happy camper these days. Glowing and radiant. Good for her. She is hitting her stride. She was so young back in the day with Harry.

Cressida can attend with her boyfriend. :flowers: I think she will. Let's see who's right. ;)

Yes, its very possible that a boyfriend will be with Cressida at the wedding but, in my way of thinking, it will have to be someone that is known by name beforehand and vetted. My statement on the "plus one" thing intended to point out that Cressida couldn't call up someone the night before the wedding and have someone attend the wedding with her without the person being known by name as attending with her by those people that are making the lists and checking it twice. Security is going to be heavy for this wedding.

What happened to Harry Wentworth-Stanley? I thought he and Cressida were on their way to an engagement.

Can we hope when the wedding is over, the articles about Cress leaving the theater will end? I am sorry but other then the constant speculation will she attend or not, not sure why there is any need to publish her leaving the theater all the time. Not like Pippa and baby bump speculation/watch.

I believe she was just recently photographed with him when leaving the theatre.

Last time I can find a photo of them was December 2017. But in March when Cress was asked about Harry, articles mentioned she was still dating him.

Last edited:
Stories and photos about Cressida leaving the theater (where, of course, she is basing her career) are going to go on endlessly just as Pippa riding a bicycle drone on and on ad nauseum. :lol:

Simple strokes of words and photos for simple folks. ;)

Well if that is her boyfriend, she has dumped Harry WS, as that isn't him.

This is Harry is November

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/367043438374508933/

Stories and photos about Cressida leaving the theater (where, of course, she is basing her career) are going to go on endlessly just as Pippa riding a bicycle drone on and on ad nauseum.

Pippa is Kate's sister and always will be. And right now there is baby bump watch. And honestly even that has died down.

Cress is just the most recent ex. Just like the stories of Will's exes died slowly, Cress should as well. Right now she is being played up because of the whole wedding, and will she be invited.

Back
Top Bottom