Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Both trying to convince each other they have moved on.

Well, well...Prince William & Kate Middleton also separated for sometime and later reunited and finally got married.
With Beatrice & Dave it can be the same.

Break-ups are tough and ending a decade long one when you are only in your late twenties / early thirties can't have been exactly easy to say the very least!

Neither of them look too distraught though!

Regret and probably relief if things had gone a bit stale for them ..... which is not to say sparks can't reignite so ..... we can only await developments!

I think Cressida has lost quite a bit of weight. Her face seems a lot thinner.

I think Cressida has lost quite a bit of weight. Her face seems a lot thinner.

I looked - I actually think it is the heavy brow making the rest of her face seem smaller. The 3/4 shot shows a fairly full cheek. I agree that the chin looks gaunt in a couple of those photos though.

Did Prince Harry have a girlfriend before Chelsy Davy?

Did he have a girlfriend when he was a teenager? Did the media pick up on it?

If he did as a teen during his school days we don't know. The media was kept away from them while in school. He met chelsy before, but started dating during his gap year. She was certainly his first official and recognized girlfriend.

But possibly this question should be asked on the Harry relationship thread instead if it's isn thread

To be honest, I don't think I've ever heard of a specific girlfriend for Harry either.

He definitely had women pre-Chelsy.

He dated Emma Lippiatt for 2 years. Dated Laura Gerard-Leigh for about a year. He had flings with shopgirl Margaret, Lauren Pope, Nicola Sturgis. There were rumors about him and Tamara Drax.

And his flirty friendship with Natalie Pinkham also predated Chelsy.

flrtimg and speculation doesn't really equal dating.

Emma is questionable at best. It came out years later that supposedly they dated for four years and broke up when he met chelsy. There is no evidence of the relationship at the time save she was part of the glossy.

Last edited:
flrtimg and speculation doesn't really equal dating.

True but I included Natalie Pinkham because there were reports over the years that Chelsy was uncomfortable with the Natalie friendship.Also let's not forget the infamous pics of Harry fondling Natalie's breasts in Autumn 2003.

Beatrice seems to have lost even more weight and looks wonderful, even if I don't think that black/white coat she is wearing is very flattering.:)

Chelsy Davy looks...rough. As usual.:ermm:

Chelsy Davy looks...rough. As usual.:ermm:

The poor thing never has quite managed to look put together, has she? I suspect it's just not her thing. But man, would I ever love to see her wear a little lipstick. That ultranude lip she always goes for does her zero favors. She just looks sickly because of it.

Chelsy has always looked rough, she reminds me of Camilla.

LaRae

The poor thing never has quite managed to look put together, has she? I suspect it's just not her thing. But man, would I ever love to see her wear a little lipstick. That ultranude lip she always goes for does her zero favors. She just looks sickly because of it.

The black and white coat is truly something else...

Cressida's hardly a 'rising star'! However I do like her dress and she is a very pretty girl.

Why is Cressida bobbing up so much in the pages of the DM in the past few days? Because she's a star of the coming BAFTAS ? Hardly! It couldn't be because the Daily Fail is hoping for clickbait in the form of compare and contrast with an American actress from its readers? Or perhaps they're trying to flush a certain couple out from KP.

Last edited by a moderator:
The DM is really pumping Cressida lately. It's to contrast and compare the posh English sloane with the American divorcee.

Anything for clicks

:previous: I'm sure Cressida has no complaints though whatsoever. Its good publicity for her.

Back
Top Bottom