Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cressida is moving along as one would expect:
"Doug Jones, Douglas Smith, Cressida Bonas and Lucien Laviscount have signed on to star in horror-thriller “The Bye Bye Man,” Variety has learned exclusively. The film recounts a series of terrifying events experienced by three Wisconsin college students, to be played by Smith, Bonas and Laviscount, who are the leads. Jones will play the title character. Bonas is currently shooting “Dr. Thorne” and will next appear in Justin Chadwick’s “Tulip Fever.” Laviscount is currently shooting “Scream Queens” and will be seen in “Coco.” "​

Well done. She's proved her professionalism. She's gotten her first lead part. :flowers:

Hey, Chelsy is looking really good ;)

Very good for Cressida.

This story has a little something for everyone lol

She split from Prince Harry shortly after William and Kate's wedding in 2011, but Chelsy Davy still rubs shoulders with royalty.

The Zimbabwe-born lawyer, 29, was all smiles as she supported her friend Irene Forte at the launch of her new beauty line Forte Organics.

Also at the soiree, which took place at Brown's Hotel, was Prince Harry's cousin Eugenie, 25, who wrapped up against the winter chill in a sensible grey cable knit dress.
Read more: Chelsy Davy shows off her natural glow at beauty launch party with Princess Eugenie | Daily Mail Online

Its what rich people do. I really mean that without being sarcastic. Most people knew Chelsy wasn't going to being arguing cases before the supreme court.

I have no doubt she will change course many times before its over. Chelsy was never relying on a law degree to pay the bills and if I had her money or Pippa's money I'd do the same thing

Whether we like it or not, coming from money provides opportunities and opens doors that otherwise would be shut.

Last edited:
Its what rich people do. I really mean that without being sarcastic. Most people knew Chelsy wasn't going to being arguing cases before the supreme court.

I have no doubt she will change course many times before its over. Chelsy was never relying on a law degree to pay the bills and if I had her money or Pippa's money I'd do the same thing

Whether we like it or not, coming from money provides opportunities and opens doors that otherwise would be shut.

True. There's some great benefits in having money. It don't provide happiness, but it certainly opens lots of doors that others would have to try very hard to knock down.

In whatever Chelsy go on to do, I wish her best wishes and good luck.

Jacobi is her half-brother not step-brother. Though I do notice they got that right later on when they say they share a mother.

She looks very nice here, I think. Not sure about the shade of hair or curls but I like the dress and shoes.

Last edited:
Looks quite good :flowers:

But laughing at the 'she is as famous for her stunning good looks as she is for her acting':ROFLMAO: I thought she was a 'dancer'?? She is quite good looking, but she wouldn't be 'famous' if she hadn't dated Harry. Or maybe her sister.

Cressida is moving along as one would expect:
"Doug Jones, Douglas Smith, Cressida Bonas and Lucien Laviscount have signed on to star in horror-thriller “The Bye Bye Man,” Variety has learned exclusively. The film recounts a series of terrifying events experienced by three Wisconsin college students, to be played by Smith, Bonas and Laviscount, who are the leads. Jones will play the title character. Bonas is currently shooting “Dr. Thorne” and will next appear in Justin Chadwick’s “Tulip Fever.” Laviscount is currently shooting “Scream Queens” and will be seen in “Coco.” "​
Well done. She's proved her professionalism. She's gotten her first lead part. :flowers:

Lucien Laviscount from Coronation Street and Waterloo Road :)? He's moving on!

Ah yes, another of those enigmatic Instagrams of hers. Is Cressie in love with James Middleton and his cupcakes, is life sweet (cake) but brief (candles)? Who knows, certainly no one but CB and her closest friends!

An unmarried woman is sharing birthday cupcakes with her friend(Georgia Forbes), that must mean she's pining for a man! :rolleyes:

Unfortunately for Cressida she is now 27. Once a woman hits her late twenties The Daily Fail decides she's in desperation mode and is frantically looking for a husband. Expect future DM articles to be framed with "still single",and "unlucky in love"; and if there's a pap photo without her smiling it will be "lonely", "downcast" Cressida.

I wonder why Cressida is called Prince Harry's Ex. I am not aware that they have ever had any (semi-)formal partnership. The closest they have is a friendship. I do not label all my former friends as "Ex".

It is clear that Ms Sarah Ferguson is an ex to the Duke of York. That the Earl of Snowdon is an ex to the late Princess Margaret. Maybe you can label Mr Jonas Bergström an ex too, as he at least was engaged to Princess Madeleine. But Cressida Bonas? Come on, the British media are really the worst in Europe! Beyond belief.

Last edited:
I wonder why Cressida is called Prince Harry's Ex. I am not aware that they have ever had any (semi-)formal partnership. The closest they have is a friendship. I do not label all my former friends as "Ex".

It is clear that Ms Saraf Ferguson is an ex to the Duke of York. That the Earl of Snowdon is an ex to the late Princess Margaret. Maybe you can label Mr Jonas Bergström an ex too, as he at least was engaged to Princess Madeleine. But Cressida Bonas? Come on, the British media are really the worst in Europe! Beyond belief.

Well said. Especially since they try to define Chelsy and Cressida as 'exes' and usually nothing else, like he's their whole identity, with everything they say or do somehow relating to Harry.

For the foreseeable future on this thread, I think I will refer to Harry as "Chelsy's ex" or "Cressida's ex". Just to show how ridiculous the press is.

Last edited:
For me; anyone you have dated for a period of time when you break up with them becomes an ex. Regardless of marriage.

IMO Cressida and Chelsy are Harry's exes, Jones is Madeleine's, etc. They shouldn't be defined by that but that's not our doing.

For me; anyone you have dated for a period of time when you break up with them becomes an ex. Regardless of marriage.

IMO Cressida and Chelsy are Harry's exes, Jones is Madeleine's, etc. They shouldn't be defined by that but that's not our doing.

Jonas for sure is Madeleine's ex. They lived together, they were officially engaged. Cressida and Chelsey were seen in the presence of Harry. They never were officially a couple, they did not live together. An Ex indicates a serious relationship. Is boozing with Cressie a serious relationship?

I think they were doing a little bit more than boozing, Duc, and we don't really know how serious their almost two year relationship was.

Chelsy looks in fine spirits. One of the girls in the taxi next to her is Missy (Percy) van Straubenzee, I see.

I... Really wish she'd stuck with her law career rather than doing the dilettante "white woman sells fair trade ethnic goods" thing.

I'd like to see her go on to be a brilliant lawyer and this looks more like a socialite's "fun" business.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Interview and a photoshoot! Nice. I'm glad she didn't shy away from the Harry topic. If you're going to give interviews you might as well address the elephant in the room.

Good to know Chelsy is doing good and something she's very passionate about!

https://www.aya.co.uk/blogs/news/119831873-town-and-country-summer-2016

Chelsy on her jewelry line.

The jewels look really quite lovely to me and it seems like she loves what she does, but I had to laugh at her saying it shouldn't be too expensive. Her pieces easily cost around +1000 pounds. That is expensive. The average person will never be able to buy a piece like that. It's a months worth of salary for the majority of people.

https://www.aya.co.uk/blogs/news/119831873-town-and-country-summer-2016

Chelsy on her jewelry line.

The jewels look really quite lovely to me and it seems like she loves what she does, but I had to laugh at her saying it shouldn't be too expensive. Her pieces easily cost around +1000 pounds. That is expensive. The average person will never be able to buy a piece like that. It's a months worth of salary for the majority of people.

It is on the pricy side.

Yes, I don't think these pieces are going to be sold to Mr Joe Average and his wife or girlfriend. For the sort of clientele Chelsy is aiming for though, a thousand or two is nothing.

Chelsy certainly lives a dream life. Free from the drudgery of work in a lawyers office, the freedom to travel constantly between the continent she loves and the country where she's lived for the majority of her adult life, no worries about money, etc, etc. :)

She is a private citizen now and can do what she pleases most, but I wonder why she left her law career... I don''t know but I am very surprised at her dramatic shift from laywer to jewel designer. I don't know but she really seems to be a different Chelsy and I must say that I don't like the new Chelsy who has been craving for attention lately. Just a hunch. (Not that I was very fond of her in her days at a royal girfriend but she totally lost her spontaneity IMO).

Back
Top Bottom