Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately the press see her as excellent story material. There will always be people who love her and say she was his true love or whatever and go on and on about her. And since the press now call them the Playboy Prince they can make of affair story or how he's feeling nostalgic and it will continue...forever.

Well...maybe...at least if you are inclined to believe any of the foolishness on the Internet. (This is totally a joke. I ran across these by chance and found them incredibly amusing!)

Cressida Bonas Causing Chelsy Davy to Leave London? | Gather
Kate Middleton Prefers Chelsy Davy To Cressida Bonas For Prince Harry | Celeb Dirty Laundry

They are amusing Anna, thank you for the links.:D

I find it interesting that Henry is in London instead of Africa (with Cressida). I wonder if he chose to be there to try and stop Chelsy from leaving...Mmm?:brows:

They are amusing Anna, thank you for the links.:D

I find it interesting that Henry is in London instead of Africa (with Cressida). I wonder if he chose to be there to try and stop Chelsy from leaving...Mmm?:brows:

I doubt it. Henry is in London because he is in London. It was never confirmed he would go to the Calthorpe wedding. From information I believed the wedding party left when Henry was in Switzerland.
Also, didn't Chelsy leave ages ago?

I doubt it. Henry is in London because he is in London. It was never confirmed he would go to the Calthorpe wedding. From information I believed the wedding party left when Henry was in Switzerland.
Also, didn't Chelsy leave ages ago?

Chelsy still lives in London :)

Then why did she have a leaving party a few weeks ago?

I don't know about that. All I know is my fiancé works for the same law company and two weeks ago spent 5 days in the main London office where he saw Chelsy working out in the company gym.

Well in February Chelsy had a leaving party because she was "moving abroad indefinitely". Guess she changed her mind, again.

Sadly that's what people like to do. It's like with all the comparisons between Catherine and Diana - or Diana and Sarah for that matter. I think in a way Edward was smart to not marry until after the failure of his brothers' marriages - Sophie doesn't seem to have the same amount of pressure placed on her as Diana and Sarah had to deal with, or as Catherine gets.

As long as they exist, really, Harry's girlfriends and future wife will be compared to Chelsy, Diana, Catherine, and really probably any other long term girlfriend that appears between Chelsy and the future wife. The future wife might also get compared to Sophie (in that their roles as the wife of the younger son of the (future) monarch presumably will be similar), while his exes (especially Chelsy) will get Camilla comparisons. Catherine, meanwhile, can look forward to a continuation of the Diana comparisons, then eventually comparisons to HM, Prince Philip, and QEQM. William will be compared to his mother, father and his grandmother, Harry to his mother and uncles. It's not really a fun outlook for them....

That´s true,I full-heartedly agree with your observations!
Sophie seems to have a very good position as she is not hunted by paparazzi that much and details of her private life don´t appear in the gossip that often.Maybe it´s also because she has a very decent,scandal-free lifestyle and a solid marriage with children who seem to be well-raised and behave like responsible,hard-working & caring personalities.

Well in February Chelsy had a leaving party because she was "moving abroad indefinitely". Guess she changed her mind, again.

Hahaha! The plot thickens!!

Questions as to why Henry did not attend the wedding and why Chelsy has not yet left. :lol::lol:

I wait for the next episode...I do believe there will be more on these two to come. Pass the popcorn anyone? :popcorn:

I imagine, Henry did attend the wedding because he was never invited. Chelsy hasn't left yet because she's probably fulfilling her terms of contract. No plot to behad.

I imagine, Henry did attend the wedding because he was never invited. Chelsy hasn't left yet because she's probably fulfilling her terms of contract. No plot to behad.

C'mon Lumutqueen, surely he could have been added on even at the last minute. Especially after those snow photos!

Nah! There is something hapenniiiiing!:bounce:

C'mon Lumutqueen, surely he could have been added on even at the last minute. Especially after those snow photos!

Not necessarily.

Him not being at the wedding simply means that he wasn't at the wedding. It doesn't mean he wasn't invited, or that he was invited and decided not to go, or that there's something fishy going on in his relationship with Cressida. All we know is that it's been strongly implied that they're dating, and he hasn't gone to the wedding. Everything else is purely speculation.

As for what this means about him and Chelsy, I highly doubt she's the type to rule her life based on what a guy she dated 3 years ago is doing. If she's in London it's because she has some reason to be there, if she's left it's because she has some reason to be elsewhere. Neither reason has to be Harry.

Not necessarily.

Him not being at the wedding simply means that he wasn't at the wedding. It doesn't mean he wasn't invited, or that he was invited and decided not to go, or that there's something fishy going on in his relationship with Cressida. All we know is that it's been strongly implied that they're dating, and he hasn't gone to the wedding. Everything else is purely speculation.

As for what this means about him and Chelsy, I highly doubt she's the type to rule her life based on what a guy she dated 3 years ago is doing. If she's in London it's because she has some reason to be there, if she's left it's because she has some reason to be elsewhere. Neither reason has to be Harry.

Sam Branson stated that Harry was unable to attend because of official engagements. Bad timing. He was invited though and wanted to go.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...rys-girlfriends-sister.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Sam Branson stated that Harry was unable to attend because of official engagements. Bad timing. He was invited though and wanted to go.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2291937/An-unashamedly-blingtastic-bash-What-happened-Bransons-son-wed-Harrys-girlfriends-sister.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

See, then. His reasoning for not going doesn't really seem to say anything about his relationship with Cressida, or Sam for that matter. He couldn't go do a wedding mid-week in another country because he had to work, basically.

I'm not sure why the snow photos should have any impact on being invited to a wedding of someone. Weddings are planned y'know.

According to the article that Anna posted;

Harry didn’t attend the wedding last week — perhaps hoping to avoid speculation he might be thinking of following suit with Cressida.
Sam Branson explained to Hello!: ‘Harry’s a good friend and a great guy. We did invite him and he wanted to come but he was in South Africa the week before with official duties so the timings didn’t work out.’

So I reckon that Emma is in good terms with Victoria?

Emma is one of Madeleine's closest friends and she and Victoria have also always been in good terms.
Another photo of Emma arriving to the book launch
http://imgs.sthlmsfinest.com/imageGalleryImages/scaled/631928_729_532_1.jpg

Emma and her fiancé Tomas Jonson arriving to the banns of Marriage of Madeleine and Chris
http://media.shootitlive.com/WrsdnuGJjriFGWeUeFAagWE1YFT/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/990
http://media.shootitlive.com/SmKgHyKJitObsO3KrWYHQbKYluS/1200.jpg?project_id=aftonbladet/1365

Last edited:
Darn it! There is absolutely no news on Chelsy Davy!

Does anyone know if she has been spotted ANYWHERE lately?

Chelsy is living in Turkey (there are a few recent photos of her on tumblr).

Since she's rumored to be in Melissa Percy's wedding party, I imagine we'll see her back in London for a few days in June.

Last edited:
Emma is one of Madeleine's closest friends and she and Victoria have also always been in good terms.
Another photo of Emma arriving to the book launch
http://imgs.sthlmsfinest.com/imageGalleryImages/scaled/631928_729_532_1.jpg

Emma and her fiancé Tomas Jonson arriving to the banns of Marriage of Madeleine and Chris
http://media.shootitlive.com/WrsdnuGJjriFGWeUeFAagWE1YFT/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/990
http://media.shootitlive.com/SmKgHyKJitObsO3KrWYHQbKYluS/1200.jpg?project_id=aftonbladet/1365

Emma looks like the kind of person that every woman would like to be friends with, to me she looks very down-to-earth,kind and joyful! Good to know that Madeleine and Victoria have a good relationship with her :flowers:

Well Chelsy looked really nice. I saw photos of her with William but was she ever photoshopped with Harry? I wonder if that's awkward for them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom