Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I gvuess if Diana had lived, she would have ended up on this thread!

I gvuess if Diana had lived, she would have ended up on this thread!

I seriously doubt it. Ex partners of or those that have dated a royal is a whole different kettle of fish than ex spouses that have retained membership in the royal family and was mother to a future king.

That's the way to do it. Can't work it out with the royal, go for the model. Good for him.

According to Expressen, the wedding of Jonas Bergström and Stephanie af Klercker will be in August.

Might he be depressed because Chelsy is leaving for good? She has managed to organise her escape whilst he is overseas... :brows:

Last edited:
Well...maybe...at least if you are inclined to believe any of the foolishness on the Internet. (This is totally a joke. I ran across these by chance and found them incredibly amusing!)

Cressida Bonas Causing Chelsy Davy to Leave London? | Gather
Kate Middleton Prefers Chelsy Davy To Cressida Bonas For Prince Harry | Celeb Dirty Laundry

Chelsy’s supposed to be off to Istanbul ...???
Really? Istanbul? Or rather South Africa? ... Cudos to Chelsy for hiding her reall destination. Wishing her the best and if a private life is what she want, hopefully she will get it.

Chelsy’s supposed to be off to Istanbul ...???
Really? Istanbul? Or rather South Africa? ... Cudos to Chelsy for hiding her reall destination. Wishing her the best and if a private life is what she want, hopefully she will get it.

Istanbul...Timbuktu....wherever the press decide is far enough away. Lol

I agree about wishing her the best though wherever in God's kingdom she goes.

If it's all true of course...

I feel sorry for Chelsy. She is a bright attractive girl who will never be left alone because she once dated Harry. It's over 3 years isn't it since they were together? Hope she finds some privacy somewhere.

I feel sorry for Chelsy. She is a bright attractive girl who will never be left alone because she once dated Harry. It's over 3 years isn't it since they were together? Hope she finds some privacy somewhere.

I think once Harry settles down with someone else (and gets married) the pressure on Chelsy will fade and she'll disappear into our collective memory (which seems to be what she wants).

Maybe on day when Harry is in a serious relationship or married. Then they will stop worrying about her. Although right on Cressida is feeling the media attention no doubt. But they will drag the Harry and Chelsy story out til it's dead, beaten, fries, and tenderized.

I think once Harry settles down with someone else (and gets married) the pressure on Chelsy will fade and she'll disappear into our collective memory (which seems to be what she wants).

It didnt work for Peter Townsend, and the ex girlfriends of Charles & Andrew still get the "ex" label when they are written about.

It didnt work for Peter Townsend, and the ex girlfriends of Charles & Andrew still get the "ex" label when they are written about.

Oh, yeah, she'll probably always have the "ex" label, but the general pressure on her, and the speculation about who she's with (and how he compares to Harry) will die down. How much speculation is there surrounding William's exes, or for that matter Andrew or Charles' (asides from Sarah). I mean, really, how much was Camilla hounded between when she and Charles dated and when people began to question an affair?

Chelsy is always going to be remembered as Harry's ex, and until Harry settles down with someone else people are going to continue to bring her up and speculate about something happening between her and Harry. That will likely change once Harry gets married, so long as he and his future wife appear happy.

I don't feel sorry for Chelsy; she's not some simpering "girl", she is an intelligent 27 year old adult woman with a good education and the world at her feet. She's a lawyer at the beginning of her career. Her life is not defined in terms of who she was once in a relationship with, but by decisions and achievements of her own. Yes, if she ever comes to the attention of the press again, she'll probably be described as Harry's ex, because the press can't help themselves, but that is not who Chelsy Davy is.

I think Chelsy will be fine. She's currently taking time off to travel and just enjoy life. Sounds ideal.

No matter what Chelsy does or accomplishes in her life, someone will hang "Harry's ex" on her. Harry seems to have a new serious relationship and despite the fact they have not been a couple for 3 years, the media was publishing articles on Chelsy!!!!!

The media has been relentless. I imagine that the least bit of trouble in Harry's marriage and someone will drag her name out.

Isn't Chelsy in a new relationship with someone, aswell? I saw pictures of them at an airport and he was very goodlooking.

The media has been relentless. I imagine that the least bit of trouble in Harry's marriage and someone will drag her name out.

Probably, but shouldnt we wait for him to actually be in a relationship and get married before talking about trouble in his as yet non-existent marriage?

I see Chelsy one day being compared to Camilla. In that sense, I really feel sorry for her.

I think this is part of what Harry meant when he said it was difficult for potential partners. If it works out, she will be tracked for the rest of her life, have comparisons made with ex girlfriends and Catherine; and if it doesn't work out then she will be tracked for the rest of her life, with any boyfriend compared against Harry, comparisons made with THE ONE etc etc .

grim.

Sadly that's what people like to do. It's like with all the comparisons between Catherine and Diana - or Diana and Sarah for that matter. I think in a way Edward was smart to not marry until after the failure of his brothers' marriages - Sophie doesn't seem to have the same amount of pressure placed on her as Diana and Sarah had to deal with, or as Catherine gets.

As long as they exist, really, Harry's girlfriends and future wife will be compared to Chelsy, Diana, Catherine, and really probably any other long term girlfriend that appears between Chelsy and the future wife. The future wife might also get compared to Sophie (in that their roles as the wife of the younger son of the (future) monarch presumably will be similar), while his exes (especially Chelsy) will get Camilla comparisons. Catherine, meanwhile, can look forward to a continuation of the Diana comparisons, then eventually comparisons to HM, Prince Philip, and QEQM. William will be compared to his mother, father and his grandmother, Harry to his mother and uncles. It's not really a fun outlook for them....

Well...maybe...at least if you are inclined to believe any of the foolishness on the Internet. (This is totally a joke. I ran across these by chance and found them incredibly amusing!)

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981853508
Kate Middleton Prefers Chelsy Davy To Cressida Bonas For Prince Harry | Celeb Dirty Laundry

Yeah, I know...it is all a bit much - these stories, I mean - but I think none of these events are a coincidence. I think Chelsy has planned this exit. For what reasons, we do not know for sure, but possibly a combination of what is in those ridiculous articles!

We will see what happens...

Back
Top Bottom