Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know if Prince Phillippe had any girlfriends besides Mathilde?He was 36 when he met her so there is a chance.The media in Belgium makes it look like he had only one girlfriend.

Not sure if she has really moved on or is just hanging out with a friend. One thing for sure (at least IMO), she hasn't looked this good in a while!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsy Davy has been playing coy over her burgeoning romance with property developer Taylor Williams, insisting they're 'just friends'.
But trainee solicitor Davy, 26, made a very public statement she has moved on from Prince Harry as she attended a charity event with her new man.
Looking sophisticated in a nude shift dress and matching heels, Davy arrived at the Global Party at London's Natural History Museum with her tuxedo-clad companion.

Not sure if she has really moved on or is just hanging out with a friend. One thing for sure (at least IMO), she hasn't looked this good in a while!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, but I wish she wouldn't go the dark-roots look; it cheapens her appearance, imo. If Chelsy is going to color her hair, then she should keep up with it. It just looks sloppy in these photos.

Looks like she's been slimming since W&K's wedding. She looks good.

Finnish Iltasanomat quotes Thursday´s Expressen about Jonas Bergström and his girlfriend Stephanie having bought an apartment of their dreams from Östermalm together. The apartment cost over 8 million SEK, almost 900000 euros.
Kylmä suihku Madeleinelle: Ex-kihlattu ja bestis ostivat yhteisen asunnon - Ilta-Sanomat

Jonas been elected as a partner of the law firm, Vinge, where he has worked from 2006, from the beginning of 2013.
http://www.vinge.com/en/News/Nytt-om-Vinge-/2011/New-Vinge-partners-/

Last edited:
is jonas girlfriend Stephanie rich

Chelsy always looks like she just rolled out of bed. It's consistent, so that is how she looks...not particularly attractive. As for Lady Kitty...well, I don't want to be rude.

^^^
1) she posted the pics not him
2) why should he be ashamed of having moved on with his life? I know he behaved badly when engaged but that is done and over with.

^^^
1) she posted the pics not him
2) why should he be ashamed of having moved on with his life? I know he behaved badly when engaged but that is done and over with.

Have to agree with you.

Emma Pernald, former girlfriend of Prince Carl Philip, and her boyfriend Tomas Jonson at the wedding of Robin af Byrén and Tin-Tin Rosén in Seglora Church at in Stockholm, Sweden, February 18.
ANP Photo
ANP Photo

Jonas Bergström, former fiance of Princess Madeleine and his girlfriend Stephanie af Klerker at the wedding of Robin af Byrén and Tin-Tin Rosén in Seglora Church in Stockholm, February 18th. Princess Madeleine was also invited but she didn´t attend.
ANP Photo
ANP Photo

I would never be surprised if these two ended up married. But that's because I like Chelsy and I loved Harry and Chelsy together. However, I heard that Harry is dating a girl at the moment and it is not Chelsy... Katie Nicholl is, IMO, not very trustworthy when it comes to stories about Chelsy Davy and Prince Harry. Time will tell though...

I hope the story isn't true, because I don't think a marriage between them would work.
Chelsy always looks the worse for wear, imo.
(Seriously I have never seen her look good; in that latest picture she looks poured into those leather pants).

But...if she is what Harry wants, then nothing anyone else says will matter.

Btw, some sites are questioning whether Chelsy has had a nose job?
Her nose does look somewhat different!

I actually always rather liked Harry and Chelsy together.
Whatever works for them, the best of luck! They did look quite cute as a couple. :)

Shocking!:eek::D
I really love H&C couple, but I don't think that it's a right decision because Royal style of life is defenetly not for Chelsea.

I don't think it's a great idea and I hope these two have sense not to marry. Chelsy has made it clear Royal life isn't for her nothing has changed. Harry is still a prince and being Royal goes with the job. Give it a couple of weeks and we will probably hear it is over again. I don't think Chelsy is suited for Royal life and they both know it. If it is just some fun and they both know that then it's great but if they get serious again I think it will be a disaster for them to actually marry!

In a way I like the idea theirs could be true love. :wub:

His brother did momentarily split from his then girlfriend, too,
although I wonder if they ended the relationship on purpose,
both to avoid media interest and to be able to weigh the relationship
on their own. That could be the case here as well?

There could be a kernel of truth to this story. They can't quite sever the tie that binds them, it seems. I tend to agree with Emmalisa; these multiple breakups and reconciliations could indicate that they might be trying to work out their relationship quietly, and maybe it is love. They are dating others, but always seem to come back to each other. Perhaps it's a case of, "I can't live with you, but I can't live without you" - a difficult dilemma to resolve that usually needs time.

Last edited:
Katie Nicholl should start write fantasy books, she's totally not worthy of trust. First she wanted to convince people that Harry and Mollie are the couple, cause she had 'informations from people close to the couple', Mollie denied them (I believe that these two never was a couple) so Nicholl is looking for another sensation. Harry keeps him love life in secret so she's writing about him and Chelsy and it becomes boring, all the the same - they broke-up, they're together, they broke-up, they're together... Nicholl knows nothing so these are pure speculations. Better for her would be articles about Kate's shiny locks or something.

Back
Top Bottom