Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^oh dear...back early to work i think?

She was supposed to have an internship in London. That is probably why she is back. The press are making a fuss about nothing.

Well, we will see. If they are spotted together, then everyone will try to spectulate on their relationship.

She suppose to start working in Sept so maybe she really just back for a bit to get back into London life and not traveling..... You're right we'll see if they are photographed together or if she at wedding! :)

She was supposed to start her internship Sept 2010, but that's when she apparently left for SA.

Apparently she requested an extension from her job, and the intention was to extend her gap year for a year. So we really don't know what the reason is.

I believe Chelsy and Kate became friendly as they were dating the brothers. If that friendship became something that extended beyond just being girlfriend (like they became true friends), we might see that if she comes to the wedding. I guess we will never know if she was invited because she is Chelsy who is a friend of the bridal couple or Chelsy who used to date Harry and is now his date.

I only reference that is because once I was invited to a wedding as myself, and my boyfriend (soon to be ex) just assumed that I was his plus one. I had to tell him that I was invited basd on my personal merits. If that makes sense. But I don't think we will ever know for sure what is the case for Chesly.

Zonk said:
Apparently she requested an extension from her job, and the intention was to extend her gap year for a year. So we really don't know what the reason is.

I believe Chelsy and Kate became friendly as they were dating the brothers. If that friendship became something that extended beyond just being girlfriend (like they became true friends), we might see that if she comes to the wedding. I guess we will never know if she was invited because she is Chelsy who is a friend of the bridal couple or Chelsy who used to date Harry and is now his date.

I only reference that is because once I was invited to a wedding as myself, and my boyfriend (soon to be ex) just assumed that I was his plus one. I had to tell him that I was invited basd on my personal merits. If that makes sense. But I don't think we will ever know for sure what is the case for Chesly.

I agree completely!

I actually went to a wedding of an ex-boyfriend. We have remained friends. People thought I was nuts to go to his wedding. Since I was invited by him and his wife to be, I was going to go. Part of me was curious to see his bride. The other part was he invited people I hadn't seen for years. Since there was no ill will between us, it wasn't a big deal to me.

If this had been a bad breakup or there was bad feelings, I probably woudn't have been invited.

Chelsy & Kate haven't been friendly for a while.. since a few break ups ago. PW is polite, he has invited Fergie, so it wouldn't surprise me if he invites Chelsy.

If Chelsy is invited, she will definitely go! Chelsy has been letting things leak for the past month, and will not turn down the chance to be "reunited" with Harry. (Or be papped.)

:previous: Okay, I know that some "friends" have been shooting their mouths off or, to be more precise, the tabloids say they have but, please can you provide evidence of any kind that;
Chelsy has been letting things leak for the past month, and will not turn down the chance to be "reunited" with Harry.

I suspect the only "evidence" posters would believe is taped conversations, and no, I don't have that.

Believe that Chelsy is sincere, or recognize the writing on the wall -- she has been found and photographed out & about, jogging, and Katie Nicholl just happens to know what is being said on Facebook. Chelsy's friends leak like a sieve!

IMO, Chelsy's friends think that if Katie Nicholl writes it, it will become true.

Same goes for this, there is no prove either. And I wouldn't consider Katie Nicholl as a reliable source...
PW is polite, he has invited Fergie

:previous: So basically it's a load of old cobblers but some on this thread don't mind perpetuating the myth as it feeds into their own personal agenda's and, in this case, the anti-Chelsy brigade's rallying call. God forbid that Harry and she should get together again and so as in any war, truth is the first casualty. :bang:

Please note that all posts questioning Chelsy's motives have been deleted as specualtive.

Harry & Chelsy seem to have a connection to each other that has lasted ---- being in the medias sight must be dreadful, always being watched & spied on

I've not seen a picture of Chelsy before. She sounds like she's a lot of fun.

Chelsy and Harry's secret night out doesn't seem that secret, since it's in the newspaper.

Is Prince Harry dating with Chelsy again? They were watched leaving "Beufort" Club in Kings Cross (London) last saturday at 4,00. I can´t believe it, I hope Harry meet a more elegant lady for marry. Don´t you think the same? Is horrible!

Horrible is to, in my opinion to over exaggerate. She might be a lovely girl, maybe not what should be seen as a future princess but horrible I don't think it is. If Chelsy is the love of Harry's life then that must be way better than a loveless marriage with someone of princess material

Harry needs a fun, down to earth girl with a good head on her shoulders, and class.

It probably wasn't worth all the trouble hiding in the boot. They got written about anyway.

I also wonder whether his Protection Officer would even allow such a thing? That is quite incredible just to avoid being photographed.

There was a tweet about Chelsy & Harry being at a cafe/restaurant together & holding hands today so it appears that they are back on again.

I can only hope that the rumors are true, and they are back together.

I love Chelsea, let's hope they are back together for good this time !

Back
Top Bottom