Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww I hope not, I'm still holding out hope for a Harry & Chelsy reunion.

Did any of you see this article on the Hello! blog? Harry the best man - Wedding fever

It describes Chelsy as "one of those stunning blondes that puts every other girl in the shade" and talks about how palace aides "fell for her" and hoped they would marry.

Really?

I don't dislike Chelsy by any means, but I think this article is excessive and a bit ridiculous. It rather ruins the author's credibility for me.

Do you think she is so gorgeous she puts others "in the shade?"

Do you think the palace staff really was/is dying for them to get together? (I am inclined to think that the palace staff don't share those sorts of opinions with the press).

Hmm...i can't open the link.
but i don't think chelsy was very pretty. i do, however, like her a lot better than kate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe that the palace was dying for the two of them to get together due to all the controversy that surrounds her family. However I do appreciate the honesty by which she appears to live her life by. She certainly makes no apologies for who she is.

Perhaps someone on the palace staff made a comment that they liked Chelsy. Or others made a positive comment about her. Someone overheard it or told someone at the newspaper. I don't know if this actually occurred, however sometimes a comment that was said can be made into something it really isn't.

Even if people on the palace staff liked her, it's doubtful that they would be trying to play matchmaker or trying to get the couple back together. They wouldn't be putting their two cents in on this as this would be meddling.

I must admit though it would be interesting if the palace staff played matchmaker and no one realized that they were doing this. But this of course would never happen.

It seems that Chelsy Davy wants to demonstrate to all the world that she isn't missing Prince Harry and their separation didn't ruin her life.But having studied psychology I could suppose she suffers from a hidden form of depression and I hope that won't turn bad for her.She isn't looking well for her age in the later pics.Self-destruction didn't help anybody.
I hope though she will calm and will be present at royal wedding of Prince William.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-like-Chelsy-isnt-missing-exactly-Prince.html

It seems that Chelsy Davy wants to demonstrate to all the world that she isn't missing Prince Harry and their separation didn't ruin her life.But having studied psychology I could suppose she suffers from a hidden form of depression and I hope that won't turn bad for her.She isn't looking well for her age in the later pics.Self-destruction didn't help anybody.
I hope though she will calm and will be present at royal wedding of Prince William.
What on earth are you talking about?

Good points!!

In one pic on another site, she was dancing alone and they said she left the 'worse for wear.' Another site showed she had six toes on her right foot.Unusual but not earth shattering.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/18/article-1348102-0CB76389000005DC-529_468x796.jpg

Despite the title of the piece, she isn't shown being hotly pursued by anyone. .Other girls seem to be getting more attention
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_00030969-005.JPG
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_00030969-011.JPG
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_00030969-003.JPG

Since she still has no employment and is said to be taking yet another year off to spend in Oz, she does seem in limbo. and not the working sort I don't believe she ever had a chance to become a princess. She didn't turn down a chance, it simply didn't materialize.
However, my sources tell me that Harry's desire to stay a bachelor for many more years was the real spark plug.

"Chelsy knew he wasn't going to propose and wasn't willing to wait anymore. She put her life on hold for him and now wants to start fresh -- outside Britain," a well-placed source in London tells me.

Aside from Harry simply not being ready to be a married man, my source hints that Chelsy's party girl reputation may also have something to do with the decision to split.

Harry is reportedly "worried about how Chelsy would handle being married to the second in line to the throne."

Why Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy Really Split | PopEater.com

He refused to commit. She had no choice. Does she hope to keep his attention? Looks like it!

I think those two were so combustible together that it would be the only thing the tabloids talked about. They could wind-up being together and doing loads of charity work but because of their relationship issues the press would never give them positive coverage. I do think that parts of Chelsy's personality doesn't seem conducive to royal life but people change. Just look at Mette-Marit. Then again she faced criticism for her past and had to apologize for it. Norway is also a lot more liberal than the U.K.

:previous: I hope it's true. For some reason I really want to see Harry and Chelsy end up together.

^Katie Nicholl seems to get most things right, doesnt she?

^Katie Nicholl seems to get most things right, doesnt she?

^Not really. KN was the last one to admit that PH & CD were broken up, KN insisted that PH & CD would have a New Year's reconciliation in Africa, did that happen?

KN's modus operandi is to "sling mud against the wall & see what sticks."

If Chelsy is Harry's date to PW's wedding, that will mean they are together. But, if Chelsy isn't the date, it's because they are together, but trying to stay low-key.

KN will be writing stories about Harry & Chelsy's love affair FOREVER. Harry could be happily married to someone else, and KN will not let Chelsy go!

That's true and the same if Chelsy marries someone else. The Mail, of all the tabloids seems to believe it has an exclusive right to matchmaking for Harry and William. It has been especially unkind to Kate as William dared to defy KN and the Mail.:p If Harry marries another young woman, then the poor thing will receive the same treatment.

Yes, it does seem that KN & the DM are "punishing" PW & KM, as well as Harry, for not doing things on the Mail's timetable. Sadly, Chelsy's friends leak like a sieve, and Katie Nicholl buys what they're saying, even if it isn't true.

I hope that article is true, would love to see Chelsy at the wedding.

Definately. :ROFLMAO:

As for Chelsy and Harry they seem so uncertain of their relationship. So if they do get back together I hope they can get over that part of it and figure out where they stand for good. This whole on/off thing is so hectic I don't know how they keep up. :lol:

Sometimes a breakup for a couple even very seriously involved can be a wonderful thing. It is a chance to find out if absence makes the heart grow fonder or find out if absence makes the heart go wander. Definitely something to find out before making a total commitment to each other I think.

If Chelsy attends the wedding with Harry ... personally I would not take that as fact that they are 'together again'

they were in a relationship for years & during that time, Chelsy became friends with William and Catherine
her attending their wedding is just what friends do

since Harry will probably be part of the wedding party, I doubt there would be any times before and during the ceremony when H&C were actually together
as for the events after the ceremony ... they are closed to the public

it makes no difference to me whether they are involved again but I don't think her attendance at the wedding is a sure sign of anything more than friendship

Apologies. I meant that KN will write whatever suits her. If CD is PH's date, KN will write that they are 100% together! But, if PH goes alone or w/someone else, it will mean that CD & PH are together, but staying low key, whatever the scenario, KN will find a way to keep writing that CD & PH are together.

Sometimes a breakup for a couple even very seriously involved can be a wonderful thing. It is a chance to find out if absence makes the heart grow fonder or find out if absence makes the heart go wander. Definitely something to find out before making a total commitment to each other I think.

True but I think they have broke-up multiple times so they should know whether or not they want to be together.

As for Harry being best man, if its true that is great. I wouldn't be suprised though if it went to William's best friend Thomas.

I am also looking forward to reading the article that will come with Harry's upcoming magazine cover. The story about the injured military service personal traveling to the pole is inspiring. I hope that he will be able to travel with them.

Apologies. I meant that KN will write whatever suits her. If CD is PH's date, KN will write that they are 100% together! But, if PH goes alone or w/someone else, it will mean that CD & PH are together, but staying low key, whatever the scenario, KN will find a way to keep writing that CD & PH are together.

One day the mail is writing that Chelsy is seeing someone else the next day the only man she wants is Harry. These people have to much time on their hands.

I agree wa3kittiees that if Chelsy does attend the wedding it is probably just because she is friends with William and Kate. Plus she dated Harry for quite some time and they appear to still talk so why not invite her.

Just yesterday in Hello!, it was written that Chelsy's "friends" confirmed she was going to William and Catherine's wedding. I view this as speculation in that the only guests confirmed are Prince Alexander and Princess Katherine of Yugoslavia. No other guests have been officially confirmed. Do I think Chelsy will be invited? Yes, but until it's official, her "friends" need to keep their mouths shut.

Back
Top Bottom