The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-06-2007, 01:56 PM

Oh Prince William is being his old cruel, won't-tell, confuddling self. I think he and his friends are doing what they used to do, they are intentionally throwing out every confusing signal possible, so that all the signals get crossed and no one knows what to believe. They are tricky, that bunch. They know how to confuse us and they do it well. We will all know the truth when they are good and ready to give it to us. Prince William set things on his own terms a long time ago and he's keeping it that way. He is in charge of his publicity, no one else. Bow to the master, he deserves it.

Old 06-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Courtier

Kate on the hello! cover

MAGAZINE - COVER 973

Old 06-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
He was working in the same school/college Letizia attended, but he wasn't her teacher.
What subject does he teach? Do we have a picture of him? I would love to see what he looks like!
Old 06-07-2007, 03:45 AM
Aristocracy

I think he is a teacher literature.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:11 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimene
What subject does he teach? Do we have a picture of him? I would love to see what he looks like!
He indeed taught (or maybe is still teaching ) literature.

Here are some photos of him:

With Letizia - from Que Me Dices:

http://www.especialeshf.com/qmd/vida_letizia/foto_1.jpg

With his present wife and his step-son - from Farabola (taken in 2003):
*Sorry they are heavily watermarked

http://89.96.219.58/fotoweb/bin/prev...9FC065BFB8B792

Old 06-07-2007, 10:49 PM
Courtier

Literature, how wonderful! They look so young in the first pic. He's a pretty regular guy, and just as I thought, she was made for Felipe! Thank you very much for the info and pics.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Strange destiny for Alonso Guerrero because he is know as the" Ex ". He is a very discret man but more than a teacher he is an autor, a novelist; it will be very difficult for him to be know as a writer if his books are only "regular". What do you think about that?

According that I read his new wife is also a teacher
Old 06-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Courtier

When I said he was a "regular" guy, I was talking about his appearance. Obviously, he teaches literature (a suject I studied and love) so his intellect is not in question at all. I've never read his book, so I can't tell you if they are just regular. Hope that answer your question.
Old 06-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Serene Highness

The Sizzle Sisters: Kate and Pippa are one of the hottest double-acts in town | the Daily Mail

Kate Middleton under fire for attempting to "climb the class ladder" again. I'm honestly amused by the woman who claims that "aristos will close ranks" against Kate and her sister. Perhaps it would be beneficial to remind the aristos that the only reason that they are aristocrats is because their ancesters once sucked up to the royal family. Hypocrites, the lot of them.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Cathrine Knudsen and Haakon in 1995 going Paragliding.
http://img153.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_1149lo.jpg
Cathrine Knudsen with Eva Sannum in 2006
http://img163.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_783lo.jpg
Cathrine with her son Ola at an art event for children and Oslo historic museum in 2007
http://img176.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_397lo.jpg
Old 06-14-2007, 12:52 PM
Courtier

In that last pic of Cathrine Knudesen she remind me Mett Marit.
Old 06-14-2007, 07:44 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Yes...a little. Maybe it is just the physical kind of woman that Prince Haakon likes...

Vanesa.
Old 06-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

It's quiet funny, it seems that for once is the Ex who is going to like the tenant of the title!!!!
In beleived that Eva Sanum was fair hair!

( second pic of Larzen )
Old 06-19-2007, 10:05 AM
Royal Highness

The 2 ex's of Felipe and Haakon, are far more beautiful than their current wives which just shows what these Cprinces were really looking for!
Old 06-26-2007, 04:57 PM

Davina Sheffield with Prince Charles
Source: Camera Press/Charles at Fifty by Anthony Holden
Old 07-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri M. View Post
- in December 1997 Máxima moved to Chelsea in New York, where she lived at 225 West 20th street, Apt. 2W. She shared this appartement with a guy named Dieter Zimmermann, an American, with whom Máxima would have had a short relationship
i think i read this in some other site about máxima, and i believe this part of the post is not correct.
here
El sitio de Maxima Zorreguieta y Guillermo Alejandro de Holanda, prince Wilhelm Alexander Orange Netherlands, Beatrix, Argentine, Diario Accion, General Rodriguez, periodismo you can read some friends of maxima telling she had no experience with men before the prince.

and here El sitio de Maxima Zorreguieta y Guillermo Alejandro de Holanda, prince Wilhelm Alexander Orange Netherlands, Beatrix, Argentine, Diario Accion, General Rodriguez it says that Maxima relationship with Dieter never existed.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:51 PM
Serene Highness

Princess Margarita of Romania dated PM Gordon Brown while they attended university in Scotland.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:11 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
i think i read this in some other site about máxima, and i believe this part of the post is not correct.
here
El sitio de Maxima Zorreguieta y Guillermo Alejandro de Holanda, prince Wilhelm Alexander Orange Netherlands, Beatrix, Argentine, Diario Accion, General Rodriguez, periodismo you can read some friends of maxima telling she had no experience with men before the prince.

and here El sitio de Maxima Zorreguieta y Guillermo Alejandro de Holanda, prince Wilhelm Alexander Orange Netherlands, Beatrix, Argentine, Diario Accion, General Rodriguez it says that Maxima relationship with Dieter never existed.
Thanks for posting that, I believe that I once read that this mr. Zimmermann was gay, so that doesn't make a relationship very probable. I also recall that Maxima was said to have dated an Argentinian guy from Italian descent in her early 20-ties, but as Maxima's friends and family is extremely discrete there isn't much known about her past possible relationship(s).
The same goes for CPss Mathilde, not much is known about her past relationships either but I once read that she dated a Belgian nobleman who broke her heart (they were hinting a painfull break-up anyway).
Old 07-31-2007, 10:38 AM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
Thanks for posting that, I believe that I once read that this mr. Zimmermann was gay, so that doesn't make a relationship very probable. I also recall that Maxima was said to have dated an Argentinian guy from Italian descent in her early 20-ties, but as Maxima's friends and family is extremely discrete there isn't much known about her past possible relationship(s).
I heard this too: Máxima have dated an Argentinian cook from Italian descent. But no magazine told his name and like you said, no one have confirmed it.
Old 08-05-2007, 10:56 PM

Kate Middleton

More rowing both last weekend and the weekend before.... looks like she is joining the team practice every weekend in the runup to the race day.
Pics from Big Pictures, Newscom, Matrix, and Celeb-City

Source: Isifa/Rex photos by Stephen Butler
Having lunch in London with one of the "Sisters" and one of the guys on the competing crew, 27 July 2007
same
Kate with "sister" Emma Sayle
Kate phoning, maybe William?

Going to a party (Isifa/Camera Press/Mark Steen)

Articles with pictures on "Just Jared" website:
Kate Middleton: Row, Row, Row Your Boat | Kate Middleton : Just Jared
Kate Middleton Looks Oarsome!! | Kate Middleton : Just Jared
Kate Middleton: What a Croc! | Kate Middleton : Just Jared
Kate Middleton: Mommy & Me Time! | Kate Middleton : Just Jared
Kate Middleton in Wonderful White Jeans | Kate Middleton : Just Jared
Kate Middleton: Mahiki & Me! | Kate Middleton : Just Jared
Kate Middleton: Bold in Blue | Kate Middleton : Just Jared
There are tons more..... related articles are linked from each one, or you can search for 'Kate Middleton' in the site.