The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-08-2017, 11:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
To be fair,

It can't be easy to be labeled as a royals ex, rather than being seen for who you really are and be recognized for your own work. This happens to women than men.

Perhaps, but she really only started getting work because of dating Harry.
Otherwise she'd be just another wannabe.

Old 08-09-2017, 12:04 AM
Majesty

When she sad Harry started she was still in school and then recent grad. So her career would have just been taking off anyways.

Not to say though she didn't get opportunities due to the publicity.

Yes royal exes are known as that. But many would likely never be known if they weren't royal exes. Let's face it, no roles Cressy has taken would have hit her any real media attention if she hasn't dated him. Chelsy and her jewelry would have been another socialite trying to make it. Who knows, if she never dated Harry, she may have stayed on the law path. Such a long relationship affects the path life takes. Same goes for exes like Emma and Jonas.

Old 08-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Majesty

Koo Stark was with the Duke of York for 18 months in the 1980s and has always been protective of her privacy

Prince Andrew's former lover Koo Stark a target for I'm A Celebrity - who hope she spills beans on royal love - Mirror Online
Old 08-24-2017, 02:17 PM
Majesty

Cressida Bonas and her brother Jacobi Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe leaving the Old Red Lion Theatre in Islington where she is starring in 'Mrs Orwell' play yesterday

https://www.profimedia.cz/photo-bank...cressida+bonas
Old 08-24-2017, 04:09 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmay286 View Post
Does anyone know if this was true and what is happening with the wedding? Also, there were stories about a pregnancy, has this been confirmed or was it just gossip?
Old 10-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Majesty

Cressida Bonas at the Doubke Date premiere in London

Cressida Bonas flashes midriff at Double Date premiere | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Cressida Bonas at the Doubke Date premiere in London

Such a beautiful, elegant and stylish lady!
Old 10-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Cressida Bonas owes her start to Harvey Weinstein.
Wonder if she'll be caught up in the ongoing scandals?

(I'm wondering why this is all happening now; there's been rumors about Weinstein and his casting couch for ages).
Old 10-10-2017, 05:43 PM
Royal Highness

Which is why I said that Kate wearing Marchesa was a bad idea. You don't wear a dress from the wife of a known predator and sexual harrasser. His wife is complicit in keeping it a secret.

As for her start in Hollywood, I wouldn't be surprised if he went after her. He went after a 22 year old Gywneth Paltrow and she is Spielberg's goddaughter. His list of victims is insane. Absolutely appalling and I hope he walks of a very steep cliff.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:28 PM
Majesty

I agree. And I am not surprised he latched on to and offered to "mentor" Cressida Bonas....she is a young and beautiful aristocrat who at one point seemed fast tracked to marry into the BRF. He would have loved to have had that particular feather in his cap!

Harvey All Hands has had a seeming fixation with with royalty ever since the successes of Shakespeare In Love, The Queen and the King's Speech, all of which The Weinstein Company produced. I was sooo thrilled that his last attempt ("Grace of Monaco") bombed bigly after the Princely Family denounced it.

Harvey-All-Hands sounds like an awful person. By the way his (former)company The Weinstein Company and Dimitri Rassam's(Charlotte Casi's guy) production company are suing one another in L.A. Superior Court over U.S. distribution rights to the Playmobil movie set for release in 2019.

Small world!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 10-10-2017, 06:42 PM
Heir Apparent

I think the Fail did a bit of faux wringing of hands on Cressida's behalf yesterday. There was an article which went into the Harvey connection in detail and wondered on Cress's behalf as to whether she would be hurt by association, stating that 'friends' were worried.

I like her outfit, btw. She looks very nice.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I agree. And I am not surprised he latched on to and offered to "mentor" Cressida Bonas....she is a young and beautiful aristocrat who at one point seemed fast tracked to marry into the BRF. He would have loved to have had that particular feather in his cap!
That's what I thought too.
It would have been irresistible to a man like that.
Well, at least now he'll no longer be a Hollywood powerhouse.
Old 10-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Royal Highness

But there will be more left. He's not the only one.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
But there will be more left. He's not the only one.
You are certainly correct on that. There has been rumors for years about another plus two huge stars that would not permit any female lead in movies with them unless they their bidding. Am wondering if it will all come out now. Hollywood and their lack of morals seems to be running scared. I personally don't believe that all established entertainers in the movie industry didn't know but they looked the other way because of his power. Some women were complaining about him for years but people just laughed it off.
Old 10-11-2017, 04:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Cressida Bonas at the Doubke Date premiere in London.
How matured she has become. Acting has sophisticated her. She remains a very beautiful woman.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:48 PM
Majesty

I completely agree Lady Nimue. I used to think of her as a sort of pretty, retro-hippie girl who looked like a teenager.

She is a beautiful young woman now and looks very polished.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 10-11-2017, 06:02 PM
Majesty

Agree! Beautiful Lady!

And tonight attends at the VIP party co-hosted by Princess Eugenie

Cressida Bonas and Eugenie at a London gallery VIP party | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Are they befriended?
Old 10-11-2017, 06:28 PM
Majesty

Yes Cressida is very good friends with the York princesses....it's through one of them(can't remember which) that she met Harry.

Perhaps Eugenie?

Old 10-11-2017, 11:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Agree! Beautiful Lady! And tonight attends at the VIP party co-hosted by Princess Eugenie.
Cressida Bonas and Eugenie at a London gallery VIP party | Daily Mail Online
Love the baby-blue calf-length suede jacket! Scrumptious!

And Donna Air! Small world. Kate's brother's main squeeze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Yes Cressida is very good friends with the York princesses....it's through one of them (can't remember which) that she met Harry.

Perhaps Eugenie?
Yes, it was Eugenie who introduced Harry to Cressida.