The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-13-2017, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
I hope Cressida will come back in the picture again. In my personal opinion she seems more suited to be daughter and sister and aunt to the three future Kings. Best wishes for her birthday.
I wish too, but looks like she's taken the desigion concerning Harry...

Old 03-13-2017, 06:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Royals' Ex-Partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norah Jones View Post
Agree with you, it's a pity Cressida and Harry broke up, she had everything to become Princess, though it's really not for everybody to live such a life, she mentioned somewhere that this kind of royalty life was not for her... I hope she is happy now with whoever she is, spent 5 years with Harry, that's a lot.

I think you are mixing up your ex girlfriends. Cressida was more like 2 years with Harry. The previous girlfriend before Cressida-Chelsy Davy was the much longer relationship.

Old 03-13-2017, 06:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Cressida Bonas was with Harry for two years, from 2012 to 2014. It was his first serious girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, who was with Harry for many years, from 2004 to 2009 and then several breakups and reconciliations after that until the romance finally petered out early in 2011.

We don't know why either of these romances ended. It was said at the time with Chelsy that she was freedom loving and not attracted to Royal life at all. At the time their lives were taking two separate paths, Chelsy's into legal practice, Harry into the army/ helicopter flying.

Similarly, we don't know why the relationship between Cressida Bonas and Harry ended.

There is absolutely no evidence that Harry treated her badly at the finish. Months later, magazine editor Ingrid Seward, a friend of Cressida's family, said Cress was tormented by insults on social media and even people in the street going past and commenting unfavourably on her shoes, hair, clothing.

I myself saw on social media and other forums people calling her CressMess and WaterCress etc and making fun of her boho style, scrunchies etc. Chelsy too got called names like Miss Piggy and descriptions like 'a barmaid after a hard night out'.

None of that had anything at all to do with Harry. However, you have to be a tough nut to survive those things, and hopefully Meghan, who is used to public scrutiny and social media, will be able to rise above it.

Cressida is back with her first boyfriend, Harry Wentworth Stanley. Prince Harry too has moved on and I wish him well with his new love.
Old 03-13-2017, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
I think you are mixing up your ex girlfriends. Cressida was more like 2 years with Harry. The previous girlfriend before Cressida-Chelsy Davy was the much longer relationship.
Yeah, you are right, I really thought Cressida was the longest relationship of Harry!!! turnes out that she is not Still I admire her, hope she will find love.
Old 03-13-2017, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Cressida Bonas was with Harry for two years, from 2012 to 2014. It was his first serious girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, who was with Harry for many years, from 2004 to 2009 and then several breakups and reconciliations after that until the romance finally petered out early in 2011.

We don't know why either of these romances ended. It was said at the time with Chelsy that she was freedom loving and not attracted to Royal life at all. At the time their lives were taking two separate paths, Chelsy's into legal practice, Harry into the army/ helicopter flying.

Similarly, we don't know why the relationship between Cressida Bonas and Harry ended.

There is absolutely no evidence that Harry treated her badly at the finish. Months later, magazine editor Ingrid Seward, a friend of Cressida's family, said Cress was tormented by insults on social media and even people in the street going past and commenting unfavourably on her shoes, hair, clothing.

I myself saw on social media and other forums people calling her CressMess and WaterCress etc and making fun of her boho style, scrunchies etc. Chelsy too got called names like Miss Piggy and descriptions like 'a barmaid after a hard night out'.

None of that had anything at all to do with Harry. However, you have to be a tough nut to survive those things, and hopefully Meghan, who is used to public scrutiny and social media, will be able to rise above it.

Cressida is back with her first boyfriend, Harry Wentworth Stanley. Prince Harry too has moved on and I wish him well with his new love.
As you said, we don't know and we can't really know what happened betwen two of them. But everything happens for a reason! Wish Prince Harry to be happy !
Old 04-21-2017, 11:25 PM
Serene Highness

This month, Tatler published the photos from the James Wentworth-Stanley memorial fund party. Here's the one of Cressida and HWS - James Wentworth-Stanley Memorial Fund party - Tatler

They look very happy, and make a handsome couple.

Also, here's the pic of HWS's mom and Sarah, Duchess of York getting into the party spirit - James Wentworth-Stanley Memorial Fund party - Tatler
Old 04-21-2017, 11:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, I expect Cressida and her Harry will become engaged sooner or later. When did Sarah not enjoy getting into the party spirit!
Old 04-21-2017, 11:51 PM
Heir Apparent

I must admit I didn't realize the connection with Prince Philip, with her current beau. I just realized his mothers current husband, his stepfather, is the current Earl of Milford haven, the eldest son of Philips cousin David.

The two seem quite happy. I too am anticipating a coming engagement.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:12 AM
Majesty

"Chelsy Davy is pictured next to Africa’s Zambezi River was posted by Forte hotels heiress Irene Forte.
‘Thank you Chelsy for giving me a tour of your magical homeland,’ she says."
Old 05-07-2017, 11:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Aftonbladet's web-TV "Kungligt med Jenny Alexandersson" shows how princess Madeleine's ex Jonas Bergström plays football at team Kookaburra IK at Korpen Stockholm Östermalm Division. Korpen is a serie for Company Sports. Kookaburra IK's matches start early on Tuesday mornings at 7.15.
Plötsligt dyker exet upp
Old 05-12-2017, 12:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Madeleine's ex Jonas Bergström and his wife have got their second child. Stephanie Bergström gave birth to a boy on 10th May. The couple have also daughter Katinka, born on 13th February 2014.
Jonas & Stephanie Bergström har fått barn _ Svensk Damtidning
Old 05-18-2017, 05:53 AM
Majesty

Cressida Bonas was snapped dashing through the rain in London's Chinatown to attend a talk by her friend Princess Eugenie last night.

Cressida Bonas in Chinatown to see Princess Eugenie | Daily Mail Online
Old 05-19-2017, 11:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Dave Clark, ex boyfriend of Princess Beatrice, is engaged to his new girlfriend.

Luxembourg Feels
Old 05-19-2017, 11:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Well, well, well! No hanging around for nearly ten years for Dave 'the Smiler' this time. Somehow I expected something like that!
Old 05-19-2017, 11:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

I somehow get the feeling a certain Royal wasn't ready to get hitched. He moved on.

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-19-2017, 11:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Unfortunately Dman, I had exactly the opposite impression.
Old 05-19-2017, 11:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Unfortunately Dman, I had exactly the opposite impression.
I don't know. I get the feeling things didn't go down as some people may think. Look how fast Pippa moved on from her old boyfriend and now getting married. Sometimes people know what they want and when your significant other don't want the same, you simply move on. This guy has clearly moved on. It's sad we didn't get the York wedding everyone was waiting on though.

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-19-2017, 11:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Sometimes people know what they want and when your significant other don't want the same, you simply move on. This guy has clearly moved on. It's sad we didn't get the York wedding everyone was waiting on though.
Well, well, there are still Eugenie and Jack.
I hope Dave didn't cheat on Beatrice with this girl.
Old 05-19-2017, 01:04 PM
Royal Highness

Oh sh.t

What is it with guys that are in a relationship for a long time, break up and get engaged to someone else within the year. You see that happening so much.

Of course, we don't know the dynamics of Beatrice's relationship with Dave, but I'd be pissed if I was her. You invest so much time and emotion in a relationship to end up with nothing and him with someone else in no time.
Old 05-19-2017, 01:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Dave was first seen with his now fiancée in October in New York. He and Beatrice apparently split up in July after (according to the tabloids) talks about his not proposing marriage. It seems there's now a baby on the way for the couple, according to posters on another forum.