Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-12-2016, 12:23 AM
Courtier

Chelsy clearly focusing on her Aya startup:
HOT 100 NEXGEMS: Chelsy Davy, Founder, AYA | Professional Jeweller

Old 09-26-2016, 05:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Speaking at the Henley Literary Festival, which is sponsored by the Daily Mail, Ingrid Seward, who has written several books about the Royals, said that the 27-year-old actress 'couldn't take it' when she found herself being judged by total strangers.

She said: 'A friend of mine's daughter went out with Prince Harry, Cressie, the most gorgeous girl, she just said it was awful because every time she walked down the street she could hear people criticising her.

'They would whip out their phones and take photos of her. They'd say "oh look at her hair", "oh look at her clothes, look at her boots, she hasn't got her laces done up", I mean this is just a normal, pretty girl and she just couldn't take it. She just thought "why are they getting at me".'
Read more: Cressida Bonas split up from Prince Harry 'because she could not take public scrutiny' | Daily Mail Online

Old 10-08-2016, 06:32 PM
Majesty

Cressida Bonas shows off her svelte frame in skinny jeans and unbuttoned shirt as she parties in London | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-26-2016, 08:58 AM
Majesty

Princess Beatrice's ex-boyfriend enjoys night out with model-like blonde | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-27-2016, 09:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Looks like Dave Clark is also in London now; wonder if he and Beatrice will meet?
Beatrice also frequnets the Chiltern Firehouse.

Beatrice's ex is all smiles on night out with blonde: Dave Clark seen with mystery companion at the Chiltern Firehouse* | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-27-2016, 09:35 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
And such is another fine example how horrible it would be to live in a royal fishbowl. No matter how amicable Bea and Dave's split was, it can't be easy to see him plastered all over every tabloid with someone else.
Old 10-27-2016, 09:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Both trying to convince each other they have moved on.

A.W. TOZER
Old 10-27-2016, 10:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Well, well...Prince William & Kate Middleton also separated for sometime and later reunited and finally got married.
With Beatrice & Dave it can be the same.
Old 10-27-2016, 11:02 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Looks like Dave Clark is also in London now; wonder if he and Beatrice will meet?
Beatrice also frequnets the Chiltern Firehouse.

Beatrice's ex is all smiles on night out with blonde: Dave Clark seen with mystery companion at the Chiltern Firehouse* | Daily Mail Online
From what I've seen in Beatrice's thread, she's been out on the town herself in NYC.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:47 AM
Majesty

GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Poor Beatrice! Her ex Dave Clark's new girlfriend is a stunning leggy advertising executive* | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-30-2016, 04:08 AM
Courtier

Break-ups are tough and ending a decade long one when you are only in your late twenties / early thirties can't have been exactly easy to say the very least!

Neither of them look too distraught though!

Regret and probably relief if things had gone a bit stale for them ..... which is not to say sparks can't reignite so ..... we can only await developments!
Old 10-31-2016, 11:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Cressida Bonas will play a glamorous socialite at the heart of a doomed love triangle in an immersive take on F Scott’s Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby.

The actress and model, who used to date Prince Harry, will star in the show as Daisy Buchanan — played by Carey Mulligan in Baz Luhrmann’s 2013 film version of the Twenties novel.
Read more: Cressida Bonas to star as Daisy in new West End version of The Great Gatsby | London Evening Standard
Old 11-08-2016, 02:13 AM
Majesty

Cressida Bonas joins Fergie at the theatre after Prince Harry's new romance is revealed* | Daily Mail Online
Old 11-08-2016, 04:36 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Cressida has lost quite a bit of weight. Her face seems a lot thinner.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
I think Cressida has lost quite a bit of weight. Her face seems a lot thinner.
I looked - I actually think it is the heavy brow making the rest of her face seem smaller. The 3/4 shot shows a fairly full cheek. I agree that the chin looks gaunt in a couple of those photos though.
Old 12-01-2016, 01:20 PM
Majesty

Cressida Bonas stars as Daisy in a new 'immersive' West End production of The Great Gatsby | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-09-2016, 08:48 AM
Majesty

Cressida Bonas beams on press night of her new West End play* | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-16-2016, 12:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Chelsy Davy models at Alnwick for friend Lady Missy Percy's new line of clothing.

Chelsey Davy models clothes for designer ex-wife of Prince William's best friend* | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-16-2016, 11:37 AM
Commoner

Did Prince Harry have a girlfriend before Chelsy Davy?

Did he have a girlfriend when he was a teenager? Did the media pick up on it?
Old 12-16-2016, 12:09 PM
Majesty

If he did as a teen during his school days we don't know. The media was kept away from them while in school. He met chelsy before, but started dating during his gap year. She was certainly his first official and recognized girlfriend.

But possibly this question should be asked on the Harry relationship thread instead if it's isn thread