The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-08-2016, 10:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Officially Anthony. Pictures of her affair with Roddy Llewellyn were leaked and he played the hurt husband.

It was a sham of a marriage for a long time though. Was said the 18 year marriage was a 16 year break up. They both had multiple affairs. Her firs known affair was in 1966. Anthony married his second wife five months later and his daughter with her was born almost exactly a year after his divorce. They played some mean games with each other as well as the affairs, the divorce certainly was long over due and best for all.

Old 06-20-2016, 11:47 AM
Courtier

Chelsy gave a new interview about her relationship with Harry and her jewelry business.

Prince Harry, Ex-Girlfriend Chelsy Davy Remain Friends : People.com

Old 06-20-2016, 12:35 PM
Heir Apparent

On media intrusion, Chelsy said "I found it tough," "It's not something you get used to."

There it is. I've always said it's going to be the press as the great obstacle to Harry finding long term love. Very few people have the steel to deal with it.
Old 06-20-2016, 01:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Of course...and the older he gets probably the harder it will be...especially if the woman has a established career.

LaRae
Old 06-20-2016, 01:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

It takes real love for a person to accept the life that comes along with dating a very high profile British Royal. I think their personal relationship couldn't make it. William found it, but Harry haven't yet.

Harry and Chelsy had a good relationship, but it wasn't enough love there to sustain them.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-20-2016, 06:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Harry and Chelsy were too immature, insecure and volatile as I recall it.

I hope he finds someone who is not 'known' during his work with charities. Even a former military member who can relate and has handled some pretty major pressure herself.

LaRae
Old 06-20-2016, 07:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

All it take is real love and understanding.

Good that they have remained friends though.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-25-2016, 05:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry's ex Chelsy Davy stuns in a summery red dress as she mingles with the crowds at Glastonbury | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-25-2016, 09:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Stuns? I don't think either of them look very nice....
Old 06-25-2016, 09:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Agree. One wore wet weather gear over a nondescript summer outfit and wellies and the other wore a very ordinary red dress and wellies. Mud and rain, the usual British summer, and the exact reverse of 'stunning' all round.
Old 06-25-2016, 09:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

I honestly don't know who looks worse. Cressida in her 90's teen coverall short shorts and yellow rain coat. Or Chelsy in a cheap red sundress that looks awful with wellies. The only thing nice on either are their Hunter boots. Eugenie looks far better than either.
Old 06-25-2016, 10:01 PM
Heir Apparent

I think that wearing a little sundress with those wellies looks completely ridiculous, so on that count alone I have to put Chelsy behind Cressida. I actually don't mind Cressida's look; I think the crazy combination she's wearing works.
Old 06-27-2016, 09:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Chelsy Davy lifts the lid on her seven-year relationship with Prince Harry | Daily Mail Online

Chelsy talks again about how tough the media pressure was when dating and during the breakup with Harry.
Old 06-27-2016, 09:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

Seems like the media is trying to stretch her first interview out some more.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-27-2016, 09:24 AM
Heir Apparent

For a woman who found hard to deal with the press, she is not replused by the mag covers now.
Old 06-27-2016, 11:58 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
For a woman who found hard to deal with the press, she is not replused by the mag covers now.
My thoughts too. It comes across a bit cheap to use that relationship now to make promotion for personal- and business related reasons
Old 06-27-2016, 12:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Cressida did the same thing for her career. They are just making the best of the attention they get that came from their relationship with Harry.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-28-2016, 07:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Victoria Arbiter ‏@victoriaarbiter
I wonder if Chelsy will get the same flak as the Middletons for "cashing-in" on her royal connections as she launches her jewelry line.
Old 06-28-2016, 07:53 AM
Aristocracy

It's not the best look for her to use Harry's name to promote her jewelry line. But I'm not surprised, they all do it.
Old 06-28-2016, 08:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
My thoughts too. It comes across a bit cheap to use that relationship now to make promotion for personal- and business related reasons
It is clear to me that it's all for promotion. She hasn't been together with Harry for a long time and never before now used her connections. She did avoid the press even just post break. Chelsy is a total dissapointment to me because, after years, she is now playing the Harry card just for business.