The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-14-2016, 02:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Looks quite good

But laughing at the 'she is as famous for her stunning good looks as she is for her acting' I thought she was a 'dancer'?? She is quite good looking, but she wouldn't be 'famous' if she hadn't dated Harry. Or maybe her sister.

Old 02-14-2016, 05:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

Her looks are maturing to advantage. She looks great. (What a great Princess she would have made, in the superficial fashion-presentation sense. She would have been great fun to watch).

Old 02-14-2016, 10:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Cressida Bonas hugs Dominic West at pre-BAFTA 2016 dinner | Daily Mail Online
Old 02-14-2016, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

People has an article about Chelsy's jewelry line.

Prince Harry's Ex, Attorney Chelsy Davy, Launches 'Stunning' New Career : People.com
Old 02-14-2016, 12:16 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Cressida is moving along as one would expect:
"Doug Jones, Douglas Smith, Cressida Bonas and Lucien Laviscount have signed on to star in horror-thriller “The Bye Bye Man,” Variety has learned exclusively. The film recounts a series of terrifying events experienced by three Wisconsin college students, to be played by Smith, Bonas and Laviscount, who are the leads. Jones will play the title character. Bonas is currently shooting “Dr. Thorne” and will next appear in Justin Chadwick’s “Tulip Fever.” Laviscount is currently shooting “Scream Queens” and will be seen in “Coco.” "
Well done. She's proved her professionalism. She's gotten her first lead part.
Lucien Laviscount from Coronation Street and Waterloo Road ? He's moving on!
Old 02-17-2016, 10:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince William's first love Rose Farquhar auditions for The Voice | Daily Mail Online
Old 02-20-2016, 02:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Cressida Bonas could be pining for an old flame but is it Prince Harry? | Daily Mail Online
Old 02-20-2016, 03:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Ah yes, another of those enigmatic Instagrams of hers. Is Cressie in love with James Middleton and his cupcakes, is life sweet (cake) but brief (candles)? Who knows, certainly no one but CB and her closest friends!
Old 02-20-2016, 04:58 AM
Courtier

An unmarried woman is sharing birthday cupcakes with her friend(Georgia Forbes), that must mean she's pining for a man!

Unfortunately for Cressida she is now 27. Once a woman hits her late twenties The Daily Fail decides she's in desperation mode and is frantically looking for a husband. Expect future DM articles to be framed with "still single",and "unlucky in love"; and if there's a pap photo without her smiling it will be "lonely", "downcast" Cressida.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry's ex Cressia Bonas to appear in adaptation of Anthony Trollope's Doctor Thorne | Daily Mail Online
Old 02-21-2016, 03:29 AM
Heir Apparent

I wonder why Cressida is called Prince Harry's Ex. I am not aware that they have ever had any (semi-)formal partnership. The closest they have is a friendship. I do not label all my former friends as "Ex".

It is clear that Ms Sarah Ferguson is an ex to the Duke of York. That the Earl of Snowdon is an ex to the late Princess Margaret. Maybe you can label Mr Jonas Bergström an ex too, as he at least was engaged to Princess Madeleine. But Cressida Bonas? Come on, the British media are really the worst in Europe! Beyond belief.
Old 02-21-2016, 03:40 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
I wonder why Cressida is called Prince Harry's Ex. I am not aware that they have ever had any (semi-)formal partnership. The closest they have is a friendship. I do not label all my former friends as "Ex".

It is clear that Ms Saraf Ferguson is an ex to the Duke of York. That the Earl of Snowdon is an ex to the late Princess Margaret. Maybe you can label Mr Jonas Bergström an ex too, as he at least was engaged to Princess Madeleine. But Cressida Bonas? Come on, the British media are really the worst in Europe! Beyond belief.
Well said. Especially since they try to define Chelsy and Cressida as 'exes' and usually nothing else, like he's their whole identity, with everything they say or do somehow relating to Harry.

For the foreseeable future on this thread, I think I will refer to Harry as "Chelsy's ex" or "Cressida's ex". Just to show how ridiculous the press is.
Old 02-21-2016, 08:03 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

For me; anyone you have dated for a period of time when you break up with them becomes an ex. Regardless of marriage.

IMO Cressida and Chelsy are Harry's exes, Jones is Madeleine's, etc. They shouldn't be defined by that but that's not our doing.
Old 02-21-2016, 08:17 AM
Courtier

That "unnamed friend", sure looks like her longtime bff Bubbles.

I'm impressed that last year's event had a vegetarian hot dog stand. When I attend charity carnivals or dinners my food options are usually very limited.
Old 02-21-2016, 08:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
For me; anyone you have dated for a period of time when you break up with them becomes an ex. Regardless of marriage.

IMO Cressida and Chelsy are Harry's exes, Jones is Madeleine's, etc. They shouldn't be defined by that but that's not our doing.
Jonas for sure is Madeleine's ex. They lived together, they were officially engaged. Cressida and Chelsey were seen in the presence of Harry. They never were officially a couple, they did not live together. An Ex indicates a serious relationship. Is boozing with Cressie a serious relationship?
Old 02-21-2016, 09:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think they were doing a little bit more than boozing, Duc, and we don't really know how serious their almost two year relationship was.
Old 02-28-2016, 02:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry’s ex Chelsy Davy joins ethical diamond company Aya Africa | Daily Mail Online
Old 03-03-2016, 04:28 PM
Heir Apparent

First pictures of Cressida in new TV drama Doctor Thorne | Daily Mail Online
Old 03-16-2016, 02:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Andrew's former flame Koo Stark looks youthful on night out at Scott's | Daily Mail Online