The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-20-2015, 05:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
She's already won over Hollywood thanks to her acting talents and now Cressida Bonas is making her mark on the fashion industry, too.

The 26-year-old, who has received critical acclaim for her acting skills, hobnobbed with VIPs - including Anna Wintour, Suki Waterhouse and Bella Thorne - on the front row of Topshop Unique's spring/summer 16 show.

Cressida looked lovely in a black lace gown with a slashed hemline as she arrived at the catwalk showcase at The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in London - one of the hottest tickets in town.

Read more: Cressida Bonas with Anna Wintour and Alexa Chung on Topshop Unique's London Fashion Week front row* | Daily Mail Online

Old 09-20-2015, 10:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Strange, it doesn't look like her. What is different? Face is puffy. Not her?

Old 09-20-2015, 10:57 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Strange, it doesn't look like her. What is different? Face is puffy. Not her?
She has a face full of makeup, I think that's the difference.
Old 09-20-2015, 11:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
It's not her. I've looked again. Only 2 or 3 pictures bear a resemblance to Creassida (slightly), the rest, no. Right down to the personality being displayed. It's not her.
Old 09-21-2015, 01:23 AM
Serene Highness

I think Sir Philip Green should keep his hands off her. Creepy.
She does indeed look very different, but it's her. She has usually looked rather disheveled and messy. Girlfriend has a stylist now.

Abraham Lincoln
Old 09-21-2015, 01:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
I agree about that. She has very very makeup and became almost unrecognizable.
Old 09-21-2015, 02:39 AM
Courtier

She looks like Rachel Zoe in these new pics.
Old 09-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Nobility

Cressida's lipstick maybe a bit dominant but her fashion sense seems to improve IMO.
Her dresses at the last three public appearances at London Fashion Week (the orange, black and white dresses) were very nice and looked very good on her.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
I agree about that. She has very very makeup and became almost unrecognizable.
She's ruined her looks if that's her. I don't think it's her. This person is heavier. Cressida is elfin slim.

I'm confused.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

It's Cressida. With very red lips, thick foundation and a different hairstyle. The shape of the black dress and the lace is making her look less thin.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

Whatever she's done, it's a big mistake imo. She is a young woman with a distinctive and very appealing look. Here she has camouflaged herself so effectively that she is no longer distinctive. Her decision, of course. To each his own, but a mistake imo.
Old 09-23-2015, 08:20 AM
Courtier

Mm...she appears at Henry's birthday bash at the bar and blitz the paps straight after...planned?
Old 09-23-2015, 03:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
Mm...she appears at Henry's birthday bash at the bar and blitz the paps straight after...planned?
Maybe. If so we can for sure remove her as even a remote contender. Do you think Harry helped out by having the gathering then? Seems a rather extensive collusion, if so. Impressive even.
Old 09-23-2015, 05:18 PM
Courtier

She or her rep alerted the photographer, that much is obvious, especially since she's been everywhere thereafter. She's on the cover of Jalouse with the title "Cressida Bonas: the one who said no to buckingham palace and yes to Hollywood". I don't think they are anything but friends, why I don't know because all she does is milk her connection to him.
Old 09-23-2015, 06:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimene View Post
She or her rep alerted the photographer, that much is obvious, especially since she's been everywhere thereafter. She's on the cover of Jalouse with the title "Cressida Bonas: the one who said no to buckingham palace and yes to Hollywood". I don't think they are anything but friends, why I don't know because all she does is milk her connection to him.
Although I know Cressida as much as you do, I don't think she tries to milk her connection to Harry.
I think Harry, just like William, have a natural antenna to avoid -or disconnect- these kind of people.
Apparently Harry doesn't think she tries to 'use' him for her own purpose, otherwise he would not have gone to see her plays for example but cut her off completely I think.
Old 09-23-2015, 06:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

Harry & Cressida are friends, from what I see, and she has gained a great deal of attention due to her brief relationship with Harry. I don't think Harry minds it though. A great deal of the royals friends have gained some attention for their personal purposes due to their royal connections. The young royals allow that to happen for their loyal group of friends.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-23-2015, 07:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Harry & Cressida are friends, from what I see, and she has gained a great deal of attention due to her brief relationship with Harry. I don't think Harry minds it though. A great deal of the royals friends have gained some attention for their personal purposes due to their royal connections. The young royals allow that to happen for their loyal group of friends.
Agreed. Perhaps this is how I should have stated my comment.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Respectfully, to me two years is not 'brief'. It was also likely longer than that. In regards what is being referenced, I think it's a long-shot that there was any special 'arrangement' regarding the PR event and any other tabloid mention. Publicists can be good, but not that good (unless the British variety are).
Old 09-23-2015, 09:54 PM
Courtier

^You would be surprised...
Old 09-23-2015, 10:44 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Respectfully, to me two years is not 'brief'. It was also likely longer than that. In regards what is being referenced, I think it's a long-shot that there was any special 'arrangement' regarding the PR event and any other tabloid mention. Publicists can be good, but not that good (unless the British variety are).
She's with Harvey Weinstein and he is well known for setting up young acts with a list events. Had she not had that connection, she wouldn't get this much pr.