Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ruthie Henshall (British musical theatre actress and singer) talked to her fellow campmate Shane Richie on her romantic relationship with Prince Edward in an episode on Series 20 of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (UK). She mentioned about her visit to Balmoral, where she sang "I Dreamed a Dream" privately in front of The Queen, Queen Mother, Princess Margaret, Prince Charles, Diana, Princess of Wales and Prince Edward, but with three key changes, as she was quite drunk :lol:.
Unlike previous series, the whole camp was filmed at Gwrych Castle in Abergele, Wales rather than Springbrook National Park, near Murwillumbah, New South Wales, Australia. Ruthie Henshall and Russell Watson (British Classical Crossover Tenor) arrived at Day 4 rather than Day 1 like the other 10 celebrities (including Mo Farah, Victoria Derbyshire and AJ Pritchard). I think Ruthie Henshall and Russell Watson knew each other before I'm a Celeb, because they have done gigs/shows together.

This is not the first time she opened up about her relationship with Prince Edward. Here, she talked about her regular visit to Buckingham Palace and the fact that she dated the Prince "solidly for a couple of years, but on and off for five".
BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Henshall talks of love for prince

Last edited:
Jonas Bergström at the website of Vinge law firm. Vinge is one of the largest law firms in the Nordic region.
Jonas Bergström _ vinge.se

Vinge in first place when the transaction year 2020 is summarized
”We have seen a very strong autumn with an unusually high amount of transaction activity, where the market reversed the downturn which we had seen during the first half of the year. We have noticed strong activity within both venture capital, small, mid and large cap. It is particularly positive to note that the large cap segment has also been high active, which had been the type of transactions which suffered the most during the first half of the year. With a large number of mandates which are either ongoing or at the start‑up phase, the high activity looks like it is going to continue during the first half of 2021“, says Jonas Bergström, partner and Head of M&A.
Vinge in first place when the transaction year 2020 is summarized _ vinge.se

Last edited:
I am in search of Haakon s exgirlfriend Catherine Knudsen birthdate.Can anyone help me?

Dave Clark and wife Lynn attended Annabel's - Halloween party in London last night:

** Pic **

Florence St George (née Brudenell-Bruce) has written a piece in The Sunday Telegraph about motherhood, post natal depression, pottery and her former relationship with Prince Harry.

Florence St George: 'It looked like I was living the dream, but I was in a dark place'
Her picture-perfect life in Bahamas seemed charmed. Then the anxiety that was triggered when she dated Prince Harry returned once again
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/florence-st-george-looked-like-living-dream-dark-place/
Archive link: https://archive.ph/qONe6

:previous:
Seems like Chelsy is in a good place; I wish her well.

The new BF is quite nice looking!

How lovely for her. She's certainly done a good job at staying out of the public eye: I didn't even know that she had a partner.

Jonas Bergström works at Vinge, Nordic full-service law firm and has a very successful career.

For the sixth year in a row, Vinge tops the list of agencies that have advised on most corporate transactions in Sweden, so-called M&A. However, the number could have been more if it were not for the lack of business lawyers.
"We have declined assignments because of that", says Vinge's M&A manager Jonas Bergström.
Rekordår för företagsaffärer i Sverige – men brist på affärsjurister

Jonas Bergström is a partner and head of Vinge's Mergers & Acquisitions practice group in Stockholm. Jonas is ranked as a leading Swedish M&A lawyer in Chambers Global, Chambers Europe, IFLR1000 and Who’s Who Legal.
Jonas Bergström _ vinge.se

Would he have been able to do that as a Duke of Hälsingland & Gästrikland and member of the Swedish royal family?

Would he have been able to do that as a Duke of Hälsingland & Gästrikland and member of the Swedish royal family?
Legally nothing prevents a member of the Royal family from having a paid job, but it seems to be one of their self-imposed rules that they don't..
That said, it was made clear at the time of Jonas's and Madeleine's engagement that he would continue working as a lawyer.

Last edited:
I am new here and I was looking for such topics, I was looking for various forums and I could not, unfortunately, but this forum is very interesting, you can learn a lot of interesting things

Back
Top Bottom