The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-26-2015, 03:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
New hair do for Chelsy. Wonder if she has exposed herself here to let us know she is NOT in South Africa where Henry is.

Prince Harry's ex Chelsy Davy stuns in a red lace dress | Daily Mail Online
It's a bit strange, AfricanAussie. Is she really trying to get this coverage? Do we know that? If she is trying, or making herself available, why?

Another possibility: how about she may be attempting to get Harry's attention? It's odd however one looks at it.

Plus the incredibly positive spin about her seems a bit ott. She's not that 'amazing' after all. Who is? What's the point? It's like the public is being 'groomed' to see her in a particular way. But it is the Daily Mail, so perhaps this is all just having a bit'o'fun.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:19 PM
Administrator

This is what happens to royal exes. If and when she marries someone else, when she dies, when she has her first baby...she will be ever known as Harry's ex. When Sabrina Guiness, an old girlfriend of Charles married...that was a part of the headlines. Forget about her own contributions to society.

I am not so sure that she is seeking press. It could be that people know that there is an interest in her (slight as it may be), and are tipping off the press that she is going to be at an event and selling the pictures themselves. There is money to be had. Especially in the digital age we live in. There is a couple of websites that if you and I took pictures, and we run in a celebrity doing anything it may be worth some bucks. Of course it depends on the who (are they), what (are they doing) and where (are they).

Old 06-26-2015, 02:59 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't know but lately Chelsy seemsvery enthusiast of being in the paper... I have the gut feeling she may be in her "30s crisis"... she has been pretty on news recently...
Old 06-26-2015, 03:04 PM
Courtier

Chelsy looks absolutely wonderful! And I don't know how she could ever feel insecure about her looks, she is simply gorgeous but I guess we all have our things.
Old 06-26-2015, 03:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
This is what happens to royal exes. If and when she marries someone else, when she dies, when she has her first baby...she will be ever known as Harry's ex. When Sabrina Guiness, an old girlfriend of Charles married...that was a part of the headlines. Forget about her own contributions to society.

I am not so sure that she is seeking press. It could be that people know that there is an interest in her (slight as it may be), and are tipping off the press that she is going to be at an event and selling the pictures themselves. There is money to be had. Especially in the digital age we live in. There is a couple of websites that if you and I took pictures, and we run in a celebrity doing anything it may be worth some bucks. Of course it depends on the who (are they), what (are they doing) and where (are they).

I think it's the notion that she would be the one to marry Harry...Chelsy and Kate were always on the same level, the first real girlfriends of the princes and I guess the hope was that she would marry in the same manner Kate did. I think the interest has sparked up again because they are both single at the moment...I always felt like Chelsy and Harry were the best match for each other so maybe a lot of people would love to see them get back together again and settle down. I also feel the public is very protective of William and Harry since their mother died and would like to see them have the true love that their mother never did...I don't know...just my 2 cents.
Old 06-26-2015, 04:46 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bct88 View Post
I believe her name is Pia Haraldsen. She is Norwegian, and I think either a niece or cousin of Queen Sonja of Norway.
Pia Haraldsen is a very very pretty women!
Old 06-26-2015, 10:39 PM
Serene Highness

It's interesting how some ex-partners make the news when they marry, have children or something major in their lives occurs. They are always referred to as ex. Others don't make the news or only when they die are they referred to as ex.
Old 06-28-2015, 08:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
It's a bit strange, AfricanAussie. Is she really trying to get this coverage? Do we know that? If she is trying, or making herself available, why?

Another possibility: how about she may be attempting to get Harry's attention? It's odd however one looks at it.

Plus the incredibly positive spin about her seems a bit ott. She's not that 'amazing' after all. Who is? What's the point? It's like the public is being 'groomed' to see her in a particular way. But it is the Daily Mail, so perhaps this is all just having a bit'o'fun.
She may be welcoming publicity due to her new interest with the DJ scene. It would be helpful for exposure of the business/brand.

I would love to have Chelsy back with Henry (if he hasn't cheated on her), but I really think she doesn't want it and always makes sure she is not in the same country when he is around and there is a lot of press on the hope that they may be considering a "getting back together". She makes sure we all know it!!

More pics of her new look (and company she kept on that do).
Prince Harry's ex Chelsy Davy stuns in a red lace dress | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-30-2015, 09:45 PM
Commoner

I think Chelsy Davy is a very pretty women.
Old 07-02-2015, 02:08 AM
Courtier

Pretty indeed!
Chelsy Davy turns up the heat as she spends day shopping on Kings Road | Daily Mail Online
Old 07-09-2015, 12:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

This looks like Edward Holcroft out wining and dining with Cress

Cressida Bonas tries to hide as she leaves Mayfair with mystery man* | Daily Mail Online
Old 07-09-2015, 12:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

Suddenly she's shy?

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-09-2015, 03:09 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Suddenly she's shy?
Yeah, I had the same thought!!
Old 07-09-2015, 01:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Suddenly she's shy?

Only when it suits her 😉
Old 07-10-2015, 01:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Royal Fan ‏@LuisaCMFans 3h3 hours ago
Ok... maybe #PrinceHarry and #CressidaBonas won't come back together...
https://twitter.com/LuisaCMFans/stat...05617632280576

I don't think she looked like that when she was with Harry!

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Courtier

Cressida seems far more tactile with Edward than she ever was with Prince Harry. Especially, since she and Edward have only been dating a few months. Though, they have the same agent so maybe their acquaintance goes way back.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
The Royal Fan ‏@LuisaCMFans 3h3 hours ago
Ok... maybe #PrinceHarry and #CressidaBonas won't come back together...
https://twitter.com/LuisaCMFans/stat...05617632280576

I don't think she looked like that when she was with Harry!
She's older. She also may not be aware she's being photographed. Anyway, she's living her life. Good for her!
Old 07-11-2015, 05:26 AM
Courtier

Another Henrry X doing just fine
Florence Brudenell-Bruce at Nicky Hilton and James Rothschild's pre-wedding party | Daily Mail Online
Old 07-17-2015, 10:30 AM
Courtier

Ouch!
PressReader - Connecting People Through News

Looks like Chelsy is still in London:
http://iconosquare.com/p/1027352751499098243_1520292029
Old 07-17-2015, 12:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Madeleine's ex Jonas Bergström with his wife Stephanie some weeks ago at the opening of the new outdoor bar of the Hallwylska Palace. Jonas and Stephanie are not often seen in public events, but the new bar is run by Stephanie's brother Fredrik af Klercker and Robert Hållstrand.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image