The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-12-2015, 06:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Here we go again. Hope Harry finds a girlfriend, so Cressida will fade into the shadow at this point...

Old 05-12-2015, 06:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbahlina View Post
Prince Harry has got Greek, he's related to Duke Edingburg who is Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark.
I know Thumbahlina i'm Greek also but it will be nice to see dinally a wedding between two royal families ex or not.

Old 05-12-2015, 01:45 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbahlina View Post
Princess Olympia? First I am reading of her. Real sweet looking, smart, but also she looks related in the gene pool. Prince Philip of Greece, ring a bell? Duke Edingburgh. Exiled? Greece is just out. I think she might like a pretty blonde, lol, as a nice lady friend. I think Harry needs to have the next girl dna tested thoroughly to weed out potential genetic disease and ditch the blonde taste then go for someone brown or auburn. Look, there are a bunch of knights and orders in England, perhaps someone has a twenty something year old thirty something year old daughter they'd like to have Prince Harry wed to. Tons of benefactors Prince Charles alone might know from one of his projects, that might know someone that could potentially be a nice twenty something thirty something year old potential match for Prince Henry. Thirty three years old is the oldest I'd suggest for him, just being a regular everyday person with a useless opinion about it.
Actually, the lineage is so diluted between Olympia and Harry, its a plausible idea that they could marry. Olympia is the godchild of the Prince of Wales and his relation to her is 2nd cousin twice removed. When you think about it, both the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh are descended from Christian IX of Denmark and Queen Victoria. One lineage has them as third cousin while the other has them as 2nd cousins once removed.

Thankfully, I think the days of royal matchmaking are over. Harry will find someone that suits him and make the choice himself who he wants to spend the rest of his life with and its a good thing in this day and age, it could be anyone from anywhere. it could be an old flame or not. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 05-15-2015, 09:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Sorry, Harry! Prince's ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy turns heads in sophisticated black lace gown as she poses with male friends at charity gala dinner-
Prince Harry's ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy turns heads at Cash & Rocket gala | Daily Mail Online

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 05-15-2015, 09:56 PM
Courtier

Not so camera shy now is she?? Mm...soon we shall see...

I have read somewhere on forums out there in cyber space that she may be working for a charity?
Old 05-15-2015, 11:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
Not so camera shy now is she?? Mm...soon we shall see...

I have read somewhere on forums out there in cyber space that she may be working for a charity?
As a lawyer, AfricanAussie?
Old 05-16-2015, 03:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
I know Thumbahlina i'm Greek also but it will be nice to see dinally a wedding between two royal families ex or not.

In this case you can fully admire the marriage of Pcs Olga of Greece and Pcs Amedeo di Savoy and Aosta. It might be the "last" wedding according to the former royal rules. Bride and groom multiparently related but fully equal between them as per dynastic and royal rules.
I'm Greek also but I could not imagine Pcs Harry with Pcs Olympia.
Old 05-16-2015, 03:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes the marriage between Olga and Amedeo in Patmos was wonderful. And that i'm afraid to it is the last. TI NA KANOYME?
Old 05-16-2015, 05:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Yes the marriage between Olga and Amedeo in Patmos was wonderful. And that i'm afraid to it is the last. TI NA KANOYME?

I' m also afraid that it is the last. Unless the new babies generation repeats the old way. Like prince Christian of Demmark marrying infanta Sofia of Spain. Greek blood going to meet back again Danish one.
Old 05-16-2015, 06:22 AM
Heir Apparent

WOW i don't think that. It will be wonderful if happen.
Old 05-16-2015, 10:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
As a lawyer, AfricanAussie?
They don't say, which makes me think it is speculation only.

She does seem to be increasing her presence in fundraising events. She has been part of a team of socialites organising fundraising events for African animal preservation. It may mean she does professional work in that area or training for a future role? It seems odd that she is not working at all considering her work history. Then again, she could just be taking a break.

My money is on Henry.
Old 05-17-2015, 01:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
They don't say, which makes me think it is speculation only.

She does seem to be increasing her presence in fundraising events. She has been part of a team of socialites organising fundraising events for African animal preservation. It may mean she does professional work in that area or training for a future role? It seems odd that she is not working at all considering her work history. Then again, she could just be taking a break.

My money is on Henry.
You may be right. We'll know soon enough, not so? Like you I am impressed with the 'new her'. She's showing she could do the role of a princely wife very nicely.
Old 05-17-2015, 03:19 AM
Courtier

Quote:
You may be right. We'll know soon enough, not so? Like you I am impressed with the 'new her'. She's showing she could do the role of a princely wife very nicely.
I agree, but wonder if their rules are too confining for her. As you say, we shall soon see.
Old 05-17-2015, 04:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Comon guys not the same girlfried again . Someone new Harry please .
Old 05-17-2015, 04:33 AM
Courtier

Well, if he hurry up and found someone, we wouldn't be 'burning the midnight oil' :big grin:

Poor Henry.
Old 05-17-2015, 04:40 AM
Heir Apparent

What this mean?
Old 05-17-2015, 05:37 AM
Courtier

Ah, sorry Eya. To 'burn the midnight oil' means to still be hoping for something that isn't likely to be possible. 'Hope' in one word.
Old 05-17-2015, 05:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Oh thank you.
Old 05-22-2015, 01:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Same here. I really doubt they are back together. When I read the headline it felt all wrong - for her sake. She's fine heading on down the road, with hunky boyfriend and jazzy budding career. IMO. Harry missed out with that one.
I don't think so; they never seemed right together somehow.
I really suspect she used him to jumpstart her acting career.

It seems to have worked, so she looks happy.
I doubt they'll get back together.
Old 05-22-2015, 02:03 PM
Serene Highness

I don't think so; they never seemed right together somehow.
I really suspect she used him to jumpstart her acting career.

If that is indeed the case .... lucky Harry. Not someone to try and build a life with.